Status: School and dance is finally over! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated, but I was very busy with school and just didn't have the time to write. This story is officially active again!! :)

Things Happen

Chapter Twenty

"I love you, Draco," Hermione said. Draco smiled down at her. Even after all of the fighting and drama, Draco's smile still made Hermione feel like she was floating on a cloud.

"I love you too."

Draco walked Hermione back up to the Gryffindor common room. They walked through the halls hand in hand with huge smiles on their faces. The halls were completely deserted, so their was no one to question them, which Hermione was extremely thankful for. She was in an amazing mood right now and she didn't want it to be ruined by people pointing and whispering as they walked past. But the more she thought about it, the more she realized she just didn't care what anybody else thought; she loved Draco, and that was all that mattered. Before she went through the portrait hole, Draco wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the forehead.

"I'll see you later, love," he said.

"I'll be looking forward to it," she said to him

They had one more kiss goodbye before Hermione walked inside. She closed the door and just stood there for a second with a smile on her face. She saw Ginny sitting in a chair by the fire. Hermione couldn't wait to tell her about Draco, but as she came up next to Ginny, she realized that she was crying.

"Ginny, what's the matter," Hermione asked.

"It's nothing. Dean and I had another fight. I broke up with him."

"Oh, Ginny. I'm so sorry. What was it about?"

Hermione knew that Ginny and Dean had been fighting a lot lately. It actually seemed like they were always fighting really. It wasn't a surprise to see Ginny crying anymore and Dean was rarely around because he would always disappear after one of their fights so that he could avoid talking about it. And Ron and Dean, who used to be good friends, barely talked anymore for the fact that he was outraged that his sister was dating anyone, let alone someone who was hurting her so much.

"It wasn't about anything really, nothing too horrible. It was just like it always is, or was at least. He's just so pushy sometimes and he never lets me do anything on my own. It's like I'm incapable of doing anything by myself."

"Was that the only reason? For the break up, I mean?"

"I don't have the slightest clue what you would be implying with that."

"You know very well what I'm implying, but if you need some help I'll give you a hint. Did it have anything to do with Harry?"

Ginny was silent. A single tear ran down her face.

"Ginny, you need to tell him. I hate to see you like this. You deserve to be happy," said Hermione

"I know, I know," Ginny said, sniffling, but then a smile played across her face, "Enough of this. Are you and Draco together then?"

Hermione laughed," Yes. Finally. I really love him, Ginny."

Ginny had a genuine smile on her face but their was still sadness behind her eyes.

"You and Harry are going to be like this one day."

Ginny sighed," I hope."

"I'm going to get you some tea, okay?"

Hermione got up from her chair and began to walk down the halls. She thought about Draco as she walked: his beautiful smile, his stormy grey eyes, the way his voice sounded when he said that he loved her. Hermione felt like she was walking on air.

Then, she saw a flash of light.
And suddenly, everything just went...black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please don't hate me...
I'm so sorry for not updating! I've been so busy with school and dance and some jerky guy and every thing else.

Good news: Jerky guy is gone.
Bad news: May is coming up and I have a feeling that through may and June I'm going to be super busy with school and dance. If I don't update that often through the next like....month and a half I guess? PLEASE STAY WITH ME. I promise I'll try to update as much as I can.

Hope you guys liked this chapter!

Subscribe and Comment? :)