Status: Active

I Only Had Eyes For You

Chapter 14

May 15, 2010

I had to work today, so I stayed and hung out with the guys for a few hours after we all woke up.

We really didn’t do much, just went out for coffee and then hung out at the shop.

Before I knew it, it was time for me to head back home to get ready for work. I didn’t really want to leave, but really, who would want to? There was a gorgeous guy to oogle at and a bunch of awesome people to spend time with.

Mike thought that we would probably be doing something tonight, too, since Travis was still going to be in town and I got invited to come.

When I got off work, I showered and made myself look presentable.

I was going to be the designated driver, so I had to drive all the way to Spencer before coming back to Spirit Lake. I felt like I was backtracking.

Mikey and Travis had plans to go to a house party in Spencer before heading up to the lakes, which, if I’m being honest, disappointed me. I was hoping to spend more time with him.

We spent a couple hours up at the lakes, but everyone was getting frustrated and we all wanted to leave. Especially, since Mikey and Travis had decided they weren’t going to come up.

We got back in my car and I drove us back to Spencer. Mikey and Travis weren’t back yet, so I didn’t get to say goodbye, but I was already going to be late, so I had to get heading back.

On the way back home, some sort of animal came out of nowhere and I hit it. I wasn’t really able to avoid it; I saw it about two seconds before I was running it over. That doesn’t give you much reaction time.

To say I freaked out would be an understatement, but I got home without any further mishaps.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this chapter is like ridiculously short and I'm sorry, but I am promising you the next chapter will be better.
Comment please :]