Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

A small blast in the pass

There is no truth in my heart, I'm looking but I don't know where to start. All is wrong in a world of rights. So everything is upside down.

Everything is different,

especially myself.

Brian never let go. He held me tight to his chest and didn't budge once. I really had no clue what to do now. I have always looked forward to finding Nick again. Why is every bye so sad?

~Flash back~

I looked into Nick's sad eyes. He looked at me, begging me not to go. With both knew I couldn't stay here. I wasn't safe. If he found out, I would be dead. I gave him one last hug and got into the car. I was switching homes. Things didn't go to well for me.
This was my first foster home. I never thought it would be the first on many.
I watched him stared at the moving car with blank eyes. My mind only thought of how much I wanted to jump out of the car and run back to him.
I just had to be at the wrong place, at the wrong time.


~End.~

I remember it as if it was yesterday. I was ten, or maybe eight? It was the day I left Nick behind. I had swore to him that I would come back to him. I promised we would meet him in the future. Well, no one bothered to tell me I would be his death.

I 'woke up' from all my distant thoughts when Brian have me a soft nudge.
I looked at him, to show I was listening.
" You need to eat something." He pointed out.
I shook my head.
" Please, if not for me, for Nick. He wouldn't want you to starve over his death."
That kind of ticked me off. He didn't know Nick. He never would. How would he know what he wanted?
In my jumble of thoughts, I noticed he had pulled me up and out of the bedroom. Instead of going downstairs, He took me upstairs. When we arrived he gave my a soft push inside.
" Get washed up and changed. If you aren't done in thirty minutes I'll assume the worse and come up here."
I nodded. He walked away and I shut the door when he was out of sight. I looked at my self in the bathroom mirror. I didn't realize until now how my shirt was soaked with Nick's blood. It was all dried onto my skin. I tried to take off my shirt but it stung. Another part of me didn't want to take it off, I felt that it it was the only thing I had left of him.
Eventually I got up and peeled off my shirt. It may sound gross but I put the shirt in a plastic bag. I refused to throw it away. It was all I had left. I refuse to give it up. Eventually I showered (With some difficulty, due to dry blood.) and changed into some decent clothes.
I didn't want Brian up here so I walked down the stairs in a hurray. When I got their everyone gave me synthetic looks.
Jimmy gave me a small, one-armed hug.
"Chocolate or plain pancakes?" Matt asked me. I guess he was the chief for the day.
I held up one finger to signal, the first onw he said.
" Not talking? You talked yesterday." Matt asked.
Johnny was the closest one, he slapped Matt over the head.
"What?" Asked Matt.
All the guys gave him looks that said 'Please tell me your telling me a joke right now.'
I really wasn't up for this game.
I walked right out of the door
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a bit short. I have a small writer's block. Nothing bad. I'll try my best to either write another tonight or one tomarrow. Maybe both ...depending on comments ;)

Thanks so much for commenting!!![/b

xxSawa
RoxyVengeance
StolenHeartsWillDie
starsandheartbreak
surgergirl
GlitterMonsterx3

for commenting on the last chapter or two, maybe three but idk xD