Status: and heres another one! haha its progressing.... yep it is! :P

Fuel to the Fire

Vodka on the Rocks

"Woo, party!" Kyle opened the door to five smiling guys who just locked their eyes on Annah and I. "Sup, John, Kennedy, Jared, Patrick, and Garrett." High-fiving each one as they passed through the door.

"Jesus Christ, Kyle! You didn't tell me you had chicks here!" John and Kennedy bounded up the stairs to us.

"Well, Helllo ladies." John smiled with Kennedy finishing his sentence, "How are you two lovely being this wonderful afternoon?" They both winked at us. John directed his towards me and Kennedy directed his towards Annah.

"May we introduce ourselves?" A crooked smile spread across John's lips. "I am John O'Callaghan and my friend here, his name is Kennedy Brock. We are from a band called The Maine. Me, well I'm the lead singer," He said pointing to himself and then to Kennedy, "And he is my back up singer, slash, rhythm guitarist. Anywho, scream if you must." I looked at Annah and we both busted out laughing.

Their girl-charming smiles dropped from their faces. "What did we do?" They shrugged their shoulders and John slid an arm around my waist helping me down the stairs.

"So I didn't catch your name, " He paused waiting for my answer.

"Its Rose." I smiled as he took my hand and kissed it.

"Rose... that's a pretty name. Almost as beautiful as you are." he winked. Johnathan stepped around the corner and spotted John O'.

"Dude, that's my sister." He said smirking, "Which means hands off or her boyfriend aka Kyle and I will beat you up, Punk!"

"Ahh, that's why her name was familiar. He never shut up about her. Oh well, I think she is fair game tonight. I entirely hope so." He wiggled his eyebrows at me, making me giggle.

"Well, I don't know if she is but I definitely know she," he stated, pointing up at Annah, "isn't." He stuck his tongue out us and yelled, "Kennedy! Get your ass away from my lady!" and ran up the stairs.

"So, you and Kyle. How's that going?" He led me over to the bar to get a drink.

"Good." I said taking a sip from the clichéd red cup he handed me. 'Bubble gum? What kind of alcohol is this?' I asked myself.

He chuckled, "Well, it doesn't sound good." I rolled my eyes and took another sip.

"What the hell is this anyways?" I asked him feeling my throat burn from the alcohol.

"Well, the drink itself is called, Bubble-O 7. Made with Bubble gum flavored Vodka with a little bit of 7-Up. I thought It fitted you. Did you not even watch me make it?"

"No." I laughed and took another drink. "Make some more."

"Sure thing, Sweet thang! I am the Vodka Ki-"

"No, he's not. I am, my name's Gabe." He winked at me.

John sulked away, "Damn, Cobra's." I giggled at his reaction

"You are friggin' gorgeous. What the hell where you doing with Callaghan?" He chuckled and filled my cup with Vodka and Cherry Dr.Pepper. "Here you go doll face."

He walked around the bar and offered his arm, "Let's go see what these weirdos are up to." I giggled, and took his arm.

"Oh wow, this party got big in a hurry." I said amazed at all the people that filled Kyle's living room. We barely got through the crowd to the couch, which was filled with my brother and Annah, making out.

"Well shit, outside?" He said carrying two bottles of Vodka in one arm. I gave his Vodka a questioning look, "Hey, I want to be prepared!" He said shrugging his shoulders and slung his empty arm around my waist and led me towards the back door.

He kissed my cheek making me giggle like a little girl. I turned the handle making a face at Gabe. He looked past me and his eyes dropped to the ground.

"What?" I laughed turning around to a scene that took the smile off of my face and slammed my heart into the ground. "Oh my fucking gosh!?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! haha
Subscribe... Comment whatever you feeel!! haha
pretty please?!