Status: and heres another one! haha its progressing.... yep it is! :P

Fuel to the Fire

We Stitch These Wounds

"I'll be right back Rose." Gabe whispered as he laid me on the sidewalk with my head propped up on a guy's stomach.

"What, no wait! Gabe, I don't know this guy." I slurred with tears streaming down my face.

"I'm Pat." he smiled. "Its okay Rose don't cry. It'll be alright." he said brushing a stray piece of my blonde hair out of my face.

"I really don't think so, first he jokes about cheating, sending me through hell and now he really done it. I mean I can't blame him, I am a bit bland. I'm not a super pretty girl, I'm not in a band, I'm not even invited to go on tour or whatever with them. They all just pick up and leave me." I complained sitting up to look out at the ocean.

"Okay, whoa. First off, he joked about cheating? Second, you are like THE most gorgeous girl I've ever laid eyes on. And Third, if you want to go on tour go with us?"

"Really? You want me to go on tour with you guys? Won't I just be in the way?" I forced a half-hearted smile.

"Nah, you'd draw in some guy fans." he winked, "We will find you something to do!" He stood up offering his hand. "Its okay, I won't bite."

I took his hand and stumbled up into his arms."I'm sorry." I raised my gaze to meet his, "Thanks." My mind was blown by those gorgeous dark brown eyes.

"Umm... wow," He flipped his hair out of his eyes, "Lets go?" My eyes drank in every inch of his face and hair. The feeling of his arms around me was crazily unlike Kyle's touch. It was better.

"Yeah..." I slowly turned to walk. "C'mon I really want to get out of these clothes." I stumbled forward and he slid his arm around my lower back to steady me.

----------------------------------------------

I took a deep breath and stepped through the open door. Pat and I made our way through the crowd to go find Kennedy and John.

"Hey, you keep looking and I'll go change, okay?" I said walking up the stairs. He nodded making his hair fall in is face. I turned to walk up the rest of the stairs and ran into Gabe.

"Well, Hello!" He said with a huge grin plastered on his face. I gave him a small smile and pushed past him to my bedroom. He followed behind me into my room.

Shock pulsed through my veins. My room was wrecked, clothes everywhere, and all of my stuff destroyed. Ripped shirts and a smashed in TV. "Oh my god!"

"Oh wow, Burns totally got his grip on this room. I think we pissed him off." He busted out laughing.

I searched for some clothes that weren't completely trashed. Not feeling safe to stay in the bedroom by myself since it had just been ransacked, I asked Gabe to stay, "Okay, please stay but you have to turn around and not look because if you do I'll totally do something... I don't know what yet but I will."

He turned his back towards me with his hands tightly covering his eyes, "I'll give you like 2 minutes." He chuckled as I started tugging on my sweats. "Okay, ten seconds." I struggled to find my tank.

"Ahh!" I screamed trying to hurry to pull the red tank on over me. He spun around as soon as I pulled it into place.

"Awwh, damn!" He giggled. I shoved his shoulder and went looking for some flip flops. "How about these?" He said swinging my favorite white Roxy flip flops from is index fingers.

"Oh yay! My favorites aren't destroyed!" I said slipping them on. Gabe took my hand and led me out he door to the noise below us. "Do you see Pat?" I yelled at Gabe.

Someone tapped on my shoulder, "Rosie bay bayyy!" I turned and faced a red nosed John, "So, I hear you are coming.."HE busted out laughing,"CUMMING! get it!...Oh, anyways I hear you are coming along with us on tour." He pressed his lips against my cheek. "We are leaving tomorrow, doll face. So you got to pack your stuff and come home with us."

I looked over to Pat who was holding John up, He mouthed a silent sorry, "So, I really do have to go with you guys tonight?" He nodded his head yes.

"Yeah, duh sweet stuff. By the way you look smokin'!" He winked and stumbled over onto me.

I giggled and handed him back to Patrick, "Are you guys going to help me pack?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Rose's Outfit

comment, subscribe and spread the word about my story
haha OH and check out my and lala54's contest! itll be grand!!!! :)
hahaha