Status: and heres another one! haha its progressing.... yep it is! :P

Fuel to the Fire

Cut Me Like A Knife

15 years older, a couple feet taller and still as close as ever.

“BABE, look a playground!” Kyle looked at me with a huge goofy grin.

“And…” I said giggling, grabbing his hand and running with him towards the slide.

“One last time?” He asked sadly, letting me climb up in front of him. He climbed up and pulled me into his lap. “I love you Rosie.” He whispered in my ear and held me closer to his body. ‘1…2…3…’ I counted off in my head closing my eyes and he pushed off… to the rest of his life… without me.

We came to a stop, I opened my eyes and turned to face my sweet Kyle, with tears flooding my eyes.

“Rosie, you know I’ll never forget you and I’ll call you after every gig… and even when we don’t have one I’ll call.” He said trying to cheer me up but it only made the tears fall faster. “Don’t cry baby, please.” He said wiping the tears from my cheeks.

“Kyle, why do you have to go?” I said feeling hopeless and leaned my head into his chest. I felt like I was losing half of me, the half of me I’ve known for my entire life, the half that has been my lover for 15 years. My best friend, he’s actually leaving me.

“Baby, I would take you with us… but I know you… you wouldn’t like it and you wouldn’t be happy.” He said sadly. My tears fell down my face like razor blades cutting us both in to letting the sadness seeping deeper in our hearts.

“So this is it… everything done?” I said with my heart shattering.

“Babe, don’t think that way. It will never be over between us. What we have lasts a lifetime.” He said tucking my blonde hair behind, my ear kissing me on the forehead. I stood up, “when are you leaving?” I asked.

“As soon as I drop you off and pick up your brother.” He said as it started to rain. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into him and he kissed me like he’d never see me again. “Do you want to go back to my place first?” He said with a small, sad smile.

“Yeah, one more visit.” I said looking down.

We walked holding hands to his car and we sped to his town house. Once we got there he opened my door and took my hand and led me up the stairs to his door. I walked in and candles were everywhere, “Wow, Its beautiful! How did you pull this off without catching the house on fire?” I said laughing. As soon as I said that Marc walked down he stairs, “Dude I’m out!” he said ducking out the door.

“Oh I see now.” I giggled and threw my arms around his shoulders. He smiled and picked me up and carried me into his room. We kissed and it felt as if the world was spinning so fast and everything was perfect.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Kyle asked pulling slightly away from my kiss. I stopped, “Do what?”

“Ok, I will take that as a no.” He smiled and pulled me to the bed and he laid down. I climbed on the bed and laid my head on his chest. He played with my hair making me fall asleep.

When I woke up it was bright, and sunny. ‘No rain today’ I thought shielding my eyes with my hands.

“Kyle?” I asked noticing he wasn’t beside me. I got up and walked into the kitchen where he usually was when I stayed over, but he wasn’t there. I searched the house inside and out for him. He was nowhere to be found. I went back into my bed room and noticed a bright Pink posted note.

I went and picked the note off of the bed post.

It Read:
Rosie, babe, we left already. I’m sorry I didn’t say goodbye. I thought it would be easier for you. I love you! Please don’t be mad, I will call you when we get to the hotel.

Who knew that tiny little piece of paper could cut me like a knife.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heartbreaking... bleh!
Please leave me comments.. if you like ti or if you don't like it!
Please and thank you! :]