Status: and heres another one! haha its progressing.... yep it is! :P

Fuel to the Fire

And He Keeps My Head In The Clouds

I brushed my hair from my eyes and watched as a black silhouette walked towards me. I put my elbows on my knees and looked at the ground. 'Well, if they want to hurt me, they can go ahead. I could careless.' I thought, shivering. An arm slid around me and pulled me near. I knew the guy the moment he touched me. Kyle. Always there to rescue me.

"Rosie, Its cold out here, like zero degrees cold. You do know you're in shorts?" He said putting a coat around me. "C'mon let's go home." He said not taking no for an answer. I stalled a bit, so he picked me up and put me in the car.

"How-w?" I said shivering.

"How what?" Kyle said smiling. He knew what I meant but he always had the habit of making me answer my own questions. I sat in silence, still frozen cold. He put his arm on the headrest and played with my hair. I wondered if he still loves me the same or more..or sadly less. Its always times like these where we all question the love we receive. Though, I was insanely tempted to ask questions, I kept my mouth shut. He looked over at me every once in awhile.

He was the first to break the silence, "You know, they say if two people can comfortably sit in silence, its true love." he smiles. I smile but it disappears as soon as it hit my lips. He pulled the car over.

"Uhh.. this isn't your apartment." I said confused. All he responded with was a finger to my lips. I laughed, "While that was awkwardly cute, it was definitely weird. and-" He broke off my small ramble with a kiss.

"You know, i may be dorky but.." he paused. "But I know how to work it." He said flipping his hair. I giggled and he pressed his lips right back onto mine. "And I so don't want to see the frown anymore. Smile?" He made a goofy face. "Smile, right now missy!"

I giggled, "there is this better?" I asked making a 'grr face.'

His smile light up his face, "Oh, that is quiet lovely, Reptar! And by the way, can I get your autograph, My girlfriend loves you!" he said jokingly.

"No, I don't give my autograph to strangers!" I smiled and opened the car door, "Catch me if you can!" I laughed, running away from the car. Kyle sat there in shock for a moment but then jumped out of the car and blasted towards me. He caught up to me in no time. Considering that he is almost a foot taller than me, its not a surprise he caught me.

"Hey, thats no fair!" I said trying not to giggle. "Im going to sit right here!" and I plopped down onto the ground with my arms crossed over my chest.

"That's it!" He said bending over and picking me up, "You have been a bad Reptar!" he said as he was carrying me towards the car.

"Ahh! The fed's caught me!" i said fighting his hold on me. "Let me go, strange government official!" I managed to get out between fits of laughing. He let me down and there we stood. Face to face. Just looking into each others eyes and I felt we were kids again. On the slide, when he told me he was going to be a drummer. And that I, too, was going with him.

And that's when I hit me, my stomach panged with sadness and tears filled my eyes. "Whoa! Baby, what's wrong?" he said searching my eyes for any clue to what was wrong. "Okay, we can go home and talk about it." he said wrapping me up in his arms. We walked towards the car and he opened my door for me, then he got in on his side. I laid my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around my shoulder. The rumble of the car filled the silence for the whole ride.

"Rosie, You know they are going to be excited to see you, right?" he asked. I shook my head yes. "So, that means they are going to see that your crying." I finally realized his point. "Want to pretend your asleep?"

"Yeah, I think I want to skip all the questions and go to sleep anyways." I said as he came to the passenger seat and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and faked sleeping.
--------------------------------
I could hear Annah and Johnathan in the background as Kyle opened his apartment door.

"HEY!" Annah yelled running towards us. Kyle put his finger to his lips to signal that I was sleeping. "Oh, I'm sorry. I guess we can tell her tomorrow?" I had no idea what his response was, but my mind wondered what exactly it was that they were going to tell me.

He walked past John, "Hey, dude." he whispered. "Is she okay?"

Kyle whispered his reply, "Yeah, she's just tired. I don't think she slept much since we left. Even if it was only for a day."

"Man, I told you not to play that joke on her. You know how she is." John said and I wiggled because of his comment.

"John, I know how she is. I knew that she'd miss me like crazy but I didn't think she'd take me seriously. And apparently I was wrong." He said quietly back, " Well I'm going to go put her to bed." he chuckled.

Johnathan answered, "Okay," and He came over and kissed my forehead, "Night, Little sis. I missed you tons." And Kyle walked towards his bedroom.

I heard the door shut and I opened my eyes. "Well, hey there sleepy head." He winked. He sat me down on the bed and he laid on the other side. I snuggled up against his side. The familiar smell of his skin comforted me. "I've missed you." he said pulling me closer to him. He leaned down for a kiss and he paused just before his lips touched mine. My breath caught.

"And after all this time, I can still take your breath away." He said pressing his lips against mine, "Night, Rosie. I love you." He said breaking the kiss.

"Night Ky, I love you." I said softly, barely keeping my eyes open, "Please, don't leave me."

"No worries, Rosannah. I'll be here when you wake up." He said and kissed my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh! There's another chapter.
gimme some feedback!!! haha pretty please with FTSK on top! They are better than sugarr!
haha sorry I haven't been getting chapters out quicker been busy with school.. and sleep!

[[[and I got to promote this lovely little lady! Her username is lala54...
Link>> http://member.mibba.com/158227/
Go check her out! She has two stories going atm ones abt zombies and the other is about Escape The Fate/ Avenged Sevenfold..They are lovely!! n_n ]]]