Status: and heres another one! haha its progressing.... yep it is! :P

Fuel to the Fire

Heels Over Head

"Gah!" I groaned, shielding my eyes from the sun. I ran my hand across the sheet and no one was there.

"Kyle!?" I yelled and shot up from the bed, catching my foot on the blanket and fell face first to the floor. My breath came rushing out but quickly pushed myself up from the ground. Throbbing pain came from my nose. 'Oh my god, Did i really just break my nose?' I thought to myself as I tried to rub the pain away, only making it worse. I looked down at my hand and saw that a scarlet red liquid was on my fingers.

"What the hell, Rosie!?" Kyle ran in and inspected my face. "What the hell did you do!?!" he yelled at me grabbing tissues to clean up the blood that was running down my face.

"I don't know! Why are you yelling!?" I screamed back. The pain started spreading to my mouth and cheeks. "Ow" I groaned sitting on the bed. He pressed the now blood-stained tissues to my nose cause tears to come to my eyes from the pain.

"What did you do?!" he asked worried. "And why is your nose and mouth bleeding?"

"I ran to find you, and I tripped over the blanket," I mumbled trying to push him away from my face. "Stop, you're making it worse." I said grabbing the tissues from his hand.

"Uhgg, Rosie. Seriously, I told you I would be here and now look you hurt yourself. You're bleeding and you won't let me take care of you." He said walking out the door.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked, trying to catch up to him. No answer, so I walked to the bathroom. The mirror told me to story that Kyle had. I looked awful. My nose and mouth was bloody and the upper part of my nose and my cheeks were already starting to bruise.

I touched my face, "Oh my..." I said shocked.

"See I told you." Kyle walked in carrying a first aid kit.

Tears spilled from my eyes,"I'm going to look like a damn clown now!" I yelled horrified. The girl in the mirror look as if she had fell out of a four-story building window and landed only on her face.

"Baby, sit so I can clean you up." he said helping me up onto the sink countertop.

"I can't believe that I messed my face up that bad." I said quietly, not wanting whom ever was outside the bathroom to hear.

"Its bad but you didn't mess up your face. You're still as beautiful as ever just with some cuts, bruises and some blood." He chuckled. He opened up an alcohol wipe and ran it over my cheeks. "Ouch, You did get cut up pretty bad though," he said motioning towards my cheeks and opened a new wipe and carefully wiped my nose and mouth.

"Is it really that bad?" I asked dreading the following moments where I would have to explain what happened. A sigh escaped my lips.

"No worries babe, a week you'll be good as new. Two weeks max." He smiled and kissed me on the forehead. "I didn't want to hit your nose." He said laughing and gently touching the tip of my nose with his finger. I shut my eyes and hung my head, I was always the one in some form or type of trouble.

"AH! Rosie! What in the hell happened!?" an alarmed voice called from the doorway.

"Annah, she is alright. Don't yell at her." Kyle chuckled. I looked up at Annah and she gasped, making me feel that my face was completely ruined. Kyle held out his hand to help me jump off the countertop and I took it, no need to destroy the rest of me.

We headed for the door and when Annah stepped aside there was the one person I never wanted to find out.

"Damn!" Johnathan commented. 'Oh great! My life is ending and I look stupid' I screamed at myself. A hysterical laugh erupted from his mouth, "Damn! what did you do?" and the laughing continued.

I stormed back to Kyle's bedroom. Fuming, I put a pair of jeans on and found a sweatshirt and shrugged it on.

"Kyle, are you coming with me?" I asked grabbing my cellphone. Kyle came up behind me pulling on a black shirt with dinosaur shit on that said 'I love you like Rawr'. "Where do you even find these shirts?" I smiled and headed for the apartment door.

"I make them." He laughed putting his arm around my shoulders. "Where are we going anyways?"

"I don't know?" I said timidly. We walked down the stairs to the street. "Gah, my face hurts." I frowned.

"Well, how about we take a trip to the hospital?" he offered. I shook my head no. "But we got to make sure you didn't break your nose."

Luckily, we were only a block or two away from the hospital. It comes in handy when you have drunken bands and stairs and musical instruments, ya know? But this walk feels like it will take forever today. We passed Mason's mom's café. I hoped and prayed that I wouldn't see him. But of course that is exactly the person the walked out as soon as we were right in front of the café.

"Rosie?" He asked peeking around Kyle. kyle stepped in front of me shielding my face from Mason. "Umm... Rosie?"

"Uhg.. he'll find out on e way or another so I might as well show him." I said to Kyle, bringing my face into Mason's view.

His face went white, "Are you okay?!" He said touching my cheek.

"Yeah, I'm good." I said. My vision started spinning but I blinked it away.

"What the hell did you do to her?!" Mason said pushing Kyle.

"Dude, back off. I didn't do shit!" Kyle said holding his anger in. "C'mon Rosie, lets go." Kyle grabbed my arm and pulled me in the direction of the hospital.

"Rosie, stop. Did he hurt you?" Mason grabbed my other arm. My vision spun and swirled and no matter how I tried I couldn't blink it away. I gave Mason no answer.

"Dude, Let her go!" Kyle said pushing Mason, making him let go of me. "C'mon let's go." He started walking away, and with every step I took with him my vision spun faster and faster.

"Kyle, stop." I managed to get out before the world went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long. haha
Hopefully, ill post Chpt. 9 tonight! haha ahh!
Comment and tell me watcha think! n_n