Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Ryan

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

First thought- we're caught.

Second thought- Hide!

I did just that.

"You know I still see you." Jared said.

I peeked over Paul's shoulders and sure enough now Kim was right next to Jared smiling at me with that. 'I know you did it' look.

"Well its nice seeing you guys bye." Paul said heading back to the window.

"Thanks really, how supportive!" I said sarcastically, I was now in full view.

Paul turned around and everything got all quite.

"Someone say something." I said wanting to stop the silents it made want to scream.

"Food." Paul spoke.

"Chicken." Jared added.

"Wow, food that's you boys every think of." Kim said shaking her head.

"Hey! There's nothing wrong with loving food." Jared told Kim offended.

"Yeah." Paul instigated equally offended.

I smiled when the three of them started to arguing.

I'm just too good at manipulation!

Ha they can't handle this.

"So did you two use protection?" Kim asked.

I frowned it looks like my ultimate skills didn't work this time.

"We didn't have sex." Paul stated.

Kim and Jared looked at us and busted out laughing.

"Yeah. Live it up." I muttered when Jared started to laugh so hard he fell down.

"Want to leave these asses and go to the beach?" Paul asked.

"Yup but I have to change first and stuff."

I debated on rather or not to take a shower, I decided against it I'll just take one when I come back. I changed bikini and brushed my hair and teeth.When I stepped back in my room Kim and Jared were still on the floor laughing and occasionally pointing at me or Paul.

"Goodbye Mr. I-didn't-get-laid-but-I-probably-had-boner-sleeping next to Ms. I-have-sex-on-the-first-date-but-not-with Mr. I-didn't-get-laid--"

I throw a sock in Jared's mouth to stop his teasing.

"Don't be a hater!" I yelled hopping on Paul's back.

"Hey why are you guys going through the window when you can just walk out the front door?"Kim asked sitting up.

"Oh.. well then." Paul muttered putting me down lightly.

"That's a pretty slow move." Kim commented.

"Hey my boyfriend isn't slow! Look at yours- my damn sock is still in his mouth!"I said.

There was a silent 10 second before we all started to speak at the same time.

"EW JARED YOUR NOT KISSING ME!" Kim yelled snatching my sock out his mouth.

"THAT NASTY WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE IT OUT!" I yelled covering my mouth with my hand in disgusted.

"GABRIELLA'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" Paul announced.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" That was Jared's weak words trying to defend himself.

"AND WHAT JUST HAPPENED NEVER LEAVES THIS ROOM!" He added

We all looked at each.

"No I'm telling everyone!" Paul said smirking evilly.

"Should have got it on camera."I muttered shaking my head, I guess we'll just have to stick with the Care Bear prank...

"KIDS,RYAN'S HERE ME AND MIKE ARE GOING OUT AND WILL BE BACK LATER TONIGHT. BE GOOD." We all heard Ms.Mendez say from down stairs.

I smiled to myself at the thought of having Ryan over- he's Mike's (Kim's dad) best-friends son, he lives next door.I always knew he likes me, but we've never been anything but friends might I add.

We heard the front door shut followed by some foot steps coming up the stairs.

"Hey where are guys?" Ryan asked from the hallway.

"In here!" Kim yelled.

"Gabby, I didn't know you was here!" Ryan said when he walked in scooping me in a bear hug. His brown hair fell onto my shoulder, and her tightened the hug but not to much as to when it's uncomfortable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul's P.O.V

What the fuck is this some asshole shows up and hugs MY imprint. My body quivered with all intentions to rip his ass of my girlfriend.

Jared kept sending me warning looks, I started to take deep breaths to calm down. Flashes of Emily's face went through my mind and that sure ass hell did the job to get myself under control.

I cleared my throat.

They let go of their embrace and smiled at each-other.

What the fuck!

"I'm here for the summer!" Gabriella told Ryan in a excited voice.

"Great now we can see each-other anytime!" He said just as excited.

Kim mouth whispered "Sorry." know I would hear it perfectly.One of the many perks of being a wolf.

"Oh, this is my boyfriend Paul." Gabby said taking my hand.

I smirked at how Ryan's face fell but he quickly recovered before Gabby noticed.

"Jared sucked on my sock." she added smiling.

"That's sick." Ryan muttered under his breath.

"Hey it was a accident! I thought It was agreed not to leave this room!" Jared yelled.

"Um Jared we are in this room." Kim informed him shaking her head.

She seems to be doing that a lot lately.

"His head is empty today." I told them.

Everyone nodded in agreement while Jared flipped us all of, and he says I have angry problems!

"So where heading to the beach wanna come."Gabriella asked Ryan.

"I dont want to intrude- but hell I'm ready here so sure."

They grinned at each-other.

Is it me or is things a little too friendly between them?

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.