Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Doomed From The Start

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

That bastard, that useless piece of shit, screw that hot persuasive, stupid, asshole! Ugh and screw my conniving stupid heart for falling for him! Oh and most of all fuck pointless talks, they don't never get anyone anywhere, look at me!

"Gabby, what happened?" Kim asked shaking my shoulders.

"Didn't you just hear what happened, it was pretty damn loud, are you death." I said in unneeded rudeness.

"Jeez, calm down!I was only trying to help!" She responded sounding hurt.

"NOTHING'S GOING TO HELP THIS CANT YOU SEE! I HATE THAT STUPID SMIRK THAT HE ALWAYS HAS ON! I HATE THAT HE HAD TO BE ALL STUCK-UP AND DIDN'T LISTEN TO MY SIDE OF THE STORY.KIM, I'VE HATED HIM FROM THE FIRST TIME I SET EYES ON THAT JACKASS! I HATE HIM AND NOTHING'S NEVER GOING TO CHANGE THAT!"

With that being said I stormed of the beach brushing past Ryan- who was tried to stop me, I ended up wandering toward my quiet place.

----------------------------------

Paul's P.O.V

Immediately after Gabriella's word's ran through my ears I lost control and phased- shredding my clothes in the process, right in front of Jared- who phased exactly at the same time as me.Lets just say he had many practice on timing whenever I get pissed off.

"What the fuck man! To bad I can't die, I would have haunted your ass for killing me!" Jared yelled in my head.

I launched off deeper into the forest, with the feeling of being hit by a train and the sound of Gabby's voice repeating over and over again torturing me from the inside out.My heart clenched as I ran faster trying to block Jared out unsuccessfully.His thought were consuming of me being over dramatic as he tried to catch up to me.I bet you he would be crying in a corner if Kim ever detailed how much she hates his guts.

"Sorry man, I didn't know you even liked her."

I growled "How can I not love her, she's my imprint!" He can be so dumb sometimes.

"I heard that."

"So what it doesn't matter anymore, nothing does. Tell Sam I quit."

"What, there no quitting your in this for life, just go bang someone. You'll be fine afterward it works every-time."

I stopped suddenly causing Jared's dark brown, fur self to dash past me.

Jared does have a point, it worked with - Jenifer, Vanessa, Sarah, Melissa, Lauren,Crystal, Jasmine,Kaitlyn,Carmen,Brittany,Christine-

"Must you continue, I'm getting sex images if you must know." Jared told me, trotting to me.

"Free porn, be happy. By the way thanks, who knew you could give good advise!"

-----------------------------

Gabriella's P.O.V

The midday sun was burning me up and I continually had to flip off horny boys that say some stupid pick up line to try to get my attention.But hey if I was a guy and I saw a girl as hot as me walking around in a bikini I would do the same thing so I really can't blame them.In which me giving them the finger is very hypocritical.Oh well that's life.

I turned the corner to my thinking spot, its a little lake. I've always went there sense I was ten just to blow of steam or to get away for a while and let the peacefulness take me.

I smiled when there was only a couple of people there. I sat on the dock and thought of how much has happened in the last three days. Everything wasn't perfect with Paul but it wasn't terrible and then this happened.I don't regret anything except for the fact about ten minutes ago I treated Kim like shit.

I'm such a cold heartless bitch, she didn't deserve me taking my anger out at her.She probably hates me. All the stuff I told her was mostly true, I do hate Paul with a passion .But somehow I love too but I'll never admit that out loud, does that make sense?

I sighed and put my feet in the water, splashing slightly for no reason. Just for the hell of it. Paul ruined everything, okay I might be putting everything on him, but it's all his fault. Ugh I think like a preschooler.Really now I'm playing the blame game!

"I'd figured I would find you hear."

I didn't bother to look over I already knew it was, Ryan.He sat down next to me and put his feet in next to mine.

"I'm sorry." Ryan said after it was quite after a couple of minutes.

I sighed "You didn't do anything wrong, trust me Ryan we were doomed from the start. It would have never lasted, we're just born to hate each-other."

"Oh point taken,why aren't you crying. Isn't that what girls are suppose to do?" He asked examining me.

I looked over to him." I don't cry, they cry over me."

"Cocky much!"

"Shut up, you love it anyways." I teased shamelessly.

*
*
*

A week rolled by and I still didn't have the balls to face Kim so that's why I'm at my house watching my parent ague over stupid shit.

It's entertaining.

I know its fucked up but when Kim would call, I wouldn't pick up and I'll promise myself that I will answer next time but I really wouldn't. Yeah,I know I win the grand prize of the worst best-friend of the year award hands down.

I dunked out of the way when Shannon (My mom) shot a flower vase at Jason (My dad) who dunked successfully like me. They started to curse and accuse each-other more of cheating. This is exactly what I'm afraid of with Paul, if we even do get back together it we'd fight everyday just like my parent. I hate to say it but I miss him. I just hope he's having as bad as I time as me.

"What are you doing today darling?" My mom asked causally as my dad stomped out the house.

"I dont know, maybe just sit here and think cruel thoughts."

See this is what I don't get she talks to me like nothing just happened, it was strange at first but now I'm used to it. My family is defiantly dysfunctional, but hey isn't everyones?

"Honey, get out and do something you've been I'll cramped up in this house all week.How about you go and fix things with Kim, she's been calling ya know." She suggested, tucking back her light brown hair behind her ears.

I sighed and stomped out the front door.

"What did she do?" My dad asked referring to my mom- sitting on the porch step.

"Oh, nothing but suffocating me with the truth." I said sarcastically.

"I hate it when she does that. So evil!" He muttered under his breath.

"Yeah, well see you later daddy, Try not to get a divorce." I pleaded.

"Don't hold your breath kiddo."

I rolled my eyes. "Hold up can you give me a ride?" I asked remember I'm in Forks and Kim's house is in La Push and I'm not walking that far!

"Sure I've got nothing else better to do." My dad told me getting up.

"Your negative aura is fucking with my spirit!" I accused mocking my mom as we walked to his silver 2009 ford fusion.

He grinned, "Don't turn into your mother on me." Jason said unlocking the car, we both got in.

We joked and laughed the whole way there, one of the many things I loved about my dad is that he's easy to talk to and won't judge me no matter how much of a stupid decision I make.

"Love you Gabby."

"Love you too dad, I'll call you when I want you to pick me up. Okay?" I asked opening the door.

"Sure thing."

I smiled and waved before turning around.

"GABBY!" Kim shouted racing out her house towards me and pulling my in a tight hug.I laughed lightly and patted her back, she can't hold a grudge for nothing. Kim won't even smack a mosquito.

"You listen to me! Don't you ever leave again!" Kim demanded trying to act tough.

"Are you sure that you want me too, even after I proved how much of a cold heartless bitch I am?"

"Oh Gabby, don't sweat it."

I smiled happily at Kim thankfully for being blessed with such a good friend.I told her about my parent fight early as we walked into the house.

I stopped in my tracks at the sight of Paul with some pretty girl with the same color of honey blond hair as me! As I got a closer look at her looked like as if she could be my sister, this is bullshit.

"This is awkward."Jared announced.

"Sorry I forgot to tell you about Mandy." Kim muttered.

"This is my new girlfriend." Paul told me with a cocky smirk on as he put his arm around her shoulder.

Bastard.

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.