Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Paul's ***

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

I narrowed my eyes at Paul's words. What the fuck. A girlfriend already, is that how he wants to play! I had to think quickly as if I should fuck up this girl or should I just be nice to her.

"Oh really Paul, well I'll call over my new boyfriend right now. What a incredible way to reunite!"I said in fake excitement.

I glared at him a little unable to control it.I glanced at Kim not believe my eyes that miss.goody-to-sho looked intrigued at this situation.

"Okay, well call him over, you can use my cell." Kim said handing me her cell phone.

Shit, shit think of a number Gabby come on! I thought staring at her phone.I held up my pointer finger signaling them to wait and I exited the door causally. As soon as I closed the front door I ran at full speed to next door.

"Thank god." I mumbled when I seen Ryan coming out side with his dad.

"Hey, Gabby!" Ryan greeted me scooping me in a tight hug.

"Let me go! Need air!"

As soon as he unlocked his hold from me, I bent down putting my hands on my knees and taking deep breaths. Damn all I did was run like 20 feet and I'm this exhausted, talk about out of shape!

"You okay there?" Ryan's dad Charles asked me.

I nodded and straitened out "Yeah I'm great! If you don't mind I need to take Ryan with me, like now."

"Have fun." Charles told us getting into his car as I dragged his son across the lawn.

"Alright listen up, your my boyfriend so act like it. Our mission is to get back at Paul, lets make him seriously jealous." I whispered to Ryan knowing he would help me.

"Do I get to kiss you as much as I want too?" He asked.

I thought about it for a moment "Yeah! That will get him real good!"

Ryan beamed.When we entered into the house I showed Ryan of like he was a show case.

"What do ya now it's Ryan.Oh Ryan meet Mandy." Jared said referring to Paul's whore, sarcastically clapping his hands.

"He's really your boyfriend?" Paul hissed outraged.

"Is Mandy really your girlfriend?" I asked switching around his question.

"Oh this is so exciting, we should do a triple date!" Kim cheered.

"I'm in."Ryan agreed.

"Me too." Mandy added leaning on Paul's arm. I wanted to snatch her off and lets just put it like this- someone will be having to bail me out of jail within 2 minutes.

"Ugh shut up, who are you, I don't even know you so therefor you don't get to talk!"I yelled losing my cool.

"I'm Mandy bitch, who the fuck are you!" That hoe yelled back rolling her neck.

I looked around dramatically.Who does she think she is yelling at me! Seriously.

"I'm Gabriella Mae fucking Willow, you got a problem with that! Whore!" I was now inching closer to her.

She didn't say anything back, I've won this battle I thought in victory.

"That was hot! All we need now is a cat-fight in the mud!" Ryan said from nowhere.

I shook my head, boys who gets them? I cat-fight in the mud does he even now how dirty and ugly that would be.

"Who's fighting! Did I miss it?"

We all turned our heads to Ms.Mendez-who is running down the stairs like a mad woman and shamelessly looking around frantically.

"Mom!" Kim wined shaking her head.

"Fine,And so the older person doesn't get in on the gossip, Oh hi Gabby and Paul, who's that?"

"That's Paul's hoe, if you must now she's worthless." I told her nonchalantly.

"I'm not worthless, me and Paul love each-other!" Paul's whore fired back.

I blinked twice and quickly left the house pulling Ryan with me.Love, he loves her... that's bullshit. As much as I tried to deny the feelings it hurt like shit to know that Paul loves someone else.

"Gabby... I'm sorry." Ryan said sincerely when we stopped in-front of his house.

"For what nothings wrong at all I'm fine, perfectly good condition." I lied shrugging

"No your not okay come on, lets eat ice- cream or something. Isn't that what females do when this happens?" He asked guiding me into his house.

"Haven't I already told you I'm not like most girls, but I'll still take the ice-cream."

"So I am right."

"Nope,Only because I'm hungry though so don't get any ideals."

"Then why are your eyes watery?" He inquired eying me.

"The airs dry." I said quickly.

"Oh, come on Gabby." Ryan told me opening up his arms.

I willingly stepped into his hold. I sighed and held him tighter, maybe Paul will never want me again. What am I suppose to do then because his whore made it very clear that he won't, be single for the rest of my life because the one I love, loves someone else? No I don't love that asshole I hate his guts, yeah that's right he deserves that whore I hope she cheats on him.Make him feel my pain.

"What are you thinking?" Ryan asked against my hair.

"Inner conflict." I muttered.

"Forget about him Gabby, I'll fix your broken heart."

I leaned my head back to look at him confused.His dark blue eyes pierced through my brown ones.

With out hesitation Ryan crashed his lips onto mine, my eyes widened in shock but I made no effort to stop him. This is what I needed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Paul's P.O.V

"That was some crazy shit!" Jared shouted breaking the tense silents that washed over us as soon as Ryan left with Gabby.

"Why would you say that! You know I only paid you to make her jealous enough to take me back, not to have you throw around the 'L' word on her!"I yelled at Mandy getting up.

I was so enraged my whole body quivered as I stormed out to find Gabriella.

This wasn't how it was planed! Gabby was suppose to love me and want me not go and get with Ryan. Oh and I know for I fact that's exactly were she is! I thought following her intoxicating scent that I would no anywhere. I was determined to make this better with us, I won't ever let her down again.

I didn't even bother to stop at a house's front door I just swung it opened. Only to see Ryan making out with Gabriella.

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.