Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Giving Up For Now

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

The sound of the door being open cause me and Ryan to separate. It was Paul just standing there glaring at us his body shaking so hard it looked like he was having a seizure.

Angrier flared in me, he has no right to look at us like that, especially after all the shit he pulled with that whore Mandy.

"What did you do!" Paul yelled at me coming closer to us.

"We kissed big deal! I'm sure you fucked Mandy already! We're not together anymore so you have no reason to be giving me that conniving look!" I yelled back loosing my temper quickly.

"You are my imprint! You are mine, you belong with me!"

I looked at him blankly, what the hell is a imprint? Just at that moment Jared showed up and attempted to drag Paul out. Paul's face distorted with pain when he finally allowed Jared to take him out.

"What's a imprint?" Ryan asked as soon as everyone was gone.

I looked up at him " I have no clue, maybe he was saying things for no reason."

"Aw damn, I missed it didn't I?" Kim asked walking in and breathing heavily.From running I assume.

"Yes you did Kim, but it wasn't much to see except for me and Paul yelling at each other then Jared stepping in and pulled him out." I summarized for her.

"So...Do you want to cry and watch chick flicks now?" Ryan asked.

Would I really cry even though I'm confused about everything at the moment I pondered.Yeah I'm going to cry I thought as my eyes started to sting. Ryan held out his arms to me like he did early, I sighed and hugged him just soaking in my misery.

"Okay." Kim said awkwardly.

I grinned and wiped my eyes off, "Come here Kimmy!"

I let go of Ryan and hugged Kim, I wouldn't want her to feel left out in anyway.

"It's going to be okay Gabby." Kim told me.

It's not going to be okay is what I felt like telling her, but then I'll have to explain my feelings towards Paul and how am I suppose to do that when I don't even to know where to start. I can't just say ' Yeah I hate his guts oh and I love him' no that wouldn't work.

I nodded, determined to forget about Paul. At least for now.

"Fuck a movie, let's flash people that pass by in their cars!"

"That's my girl." Kim laughed out patting my back before letting me go, obviously happy I'm back to my old self.

"You can flash me if you'd like, or are you too chicken shit." Ryan teased grinning.

I wasn't about to turn down a challenge so I lifted up my shirt and bra laughing at Kim and Ryan's faces.They must have thought I wouldn't call his bluff.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~~_~_~~_~_~_~~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~

Paul's P.O.V

As soon as we hit the forest I couldn't hold back phasing any longer. The pain that I felt was intense, I didn't know how to deal with Gabriella choosing Ryan over me because that's what she's doing as soon as she decided to go kissing him.

'Wow that's fucked up!' Embry said going through my thoughts.

Only at this moment did I register the fact that the most pack is out and now witnessing my imprint kiss another guy. But I couldn't help it that the scene keep rolling through my head over and over again, like a broken record.It hurt stronger every time.

'I guess I gave you bad advise, huh.' Jared said now running beside me.

'Why would you tell him something so idiotic?' Embry asked, he was all the way in Canada for which reason I'm not sure of.

'Sam sent me out scouting, to see if I could pick up a leeches sent'

Jared scoffed 'Ah a newbie on the job'

Jared and Embry started to fight, while I turned away from Jared to go home.

I got back to my human form when I reached my back yard, sighing looking down at my nude body. There goes another pair of shorts I thought sarcastically jogging towards my back door.

Normally my first thought would be food but now all I could think of was taking a shower and then let my betrayal consume me.

After I took a shower I fell lazily on my bed.

My mind wandered back to Gabriella, how come it has to be so hard. Jared didn't have it this hard to win his imprints heart matter of fact it was rather easy for him all he had to do was look at Kim and smile!

This was the first time I think I've ever been jealous of anyone. But I assume that sense she's already had a weird crush on him for three years had to do with most of their obsession with each other.Gabby probably doesn't like me.... maybe I should just give up.

A piercing howl knocked my out of my thoughts, this one sounded a bit different than normal. I quickly got out of my bed and hopped out of my window.

I felt that oh-so-familiar heat flash through out my veins with ease I let the wolf in me take control. Everyone was specking at once making it hard to considerate but one voice stuck out the most Jacob's, he finally joined the pack.

'Oh, I'm sooo crazy! What the hell is this!' He shouted, he was running at full speed.

'Damn it he's fast!' Jared said trying to keep out with him.

I leaned back and darted to catch up with them.I stopped dead in my tracks when a too sweet of a smell got caught up in my nose. A leech, yes finally I thought following the fresh trail.

'Paul wait for us.' Sam demanded torn up on who to go to Jacob- who's going madly knocking down trees and spitting out profanities with every movement he made. Or me who's caught up on a blood sucker.

I was getting closer and I didn't think twice about picking up the pace, it's about time we've gotten some action around here.

'Stop Paul, and that's a order. We need to focus on Jacob.' Sam ordered in alpha mood.

'This is bull-shit.' I thought letting the leech pass me and turning around.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Mandy's P.O.V

I groaned walking out of that girls house. I failed on my mission to really win over Paul's heart without being paid to of course.

You see, me and Paul hooked up multiple times in the past. I know he wants me, sooner or later he'll be begging to fuck me, plus I've already have his trust that has to help with something I thought walking down the street.

All he need's to do is forget about that bitch Gabriella, it shouldn't be that hard though. I have plan, all I have to do is convince her little friend Ryan that in order to keep Gabriella he's going to have to work with me.

It's for the better, everyone will be happy in the end and there's no harm in that.I'm sure of it.

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.