Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Guilty Pleasure

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

I've been staying with Kim for a week now, and things have defiantly changed between me and Paul. When ever he comes around he's with Mandy.... We ignore each other like we are on a pledge.

Slowly it started to hurt less every time I see him and Ryan is a big help with that. Me and Ryan didn't put a label on what we have, which was fine with me it's not like we're having sex or anything. Just occasional kissing and cuddling, it was nice to feel wanted.

At this moment me , Ryan and Kim are watching Kick Ass. It's officially awesome must I add.

"Kim! Open up the door!" We heard Jared yell impatiently knocking on the door.

We all still had our eyes glued to the t.v none of us even daring to blink. The knocking turned into rough banging.

"I know you two are in there!" It was now Paul yelling.

Me and Ryan pealed our eye off the t.v looking at each other, shrugging before reassuming watching the movie.

Kim rolled her eyes, "Lazy people ruin the world." She muttered under her breath purposely loud enough for us to her while getting up to open the door.

I didn't bother to look over to see who else came over when I heard more than two foot steps, I already knew, it's that slut Mandy.

I looked over when Ryan called my name. "Uh?"

"Come here."

I grinned and ran over to the other couch and sat on his lap, Ryan snaked his arm around my waist. Which caused a glare from Paul, like I care. Paul and his slut sat on the couch across from us. I could immediately feel the tension.

I examined Mandy, like I always do feeling that isn't so strange that we look almost exactly alike. It sucks pig's ass that I can't call her ugly thought...

Mmm, I bet that's why he likes her. Paul probably thought If he can't have me he'll find someone that looks similar to me.

"Marshmallow fluff." I said randomly with my poor attempt to make conversation.

"Ew!" Mandy squealed.

"Ugh seriously? Who doesn't like that?" I asked in disbelief.

She pointed to herself. I sighed and looked around trying to find Kim and Jared but came up empty.

"We're did Kim go?" I asked no one in particular.

"Sex." Paul told me doing his usual arrogant smirk.

Wow we haven't talked to each other in so long and that's the first word he says, not that I'm surprised though. Just saying.

I nodded refusing to speck to him, I know childish.

"Four-some anyone?" Paul asked looking around.

"Nasty bastard!" I yelled pissed.

"Hey! I was just joking!"

I gave him the finger.

"Do you feel better now that you've flipped me off."

I gave him the middle finger with both hands and stuck out my tongue. "Now I feel better." I muttered getting up and of Ryan's lap.

I ignored Paul and Ryan calling for me as I stomped up the stairs and into my room. I closed and locked my door. I found myself staring at my appearance in the mirror. I know weird.

Something needs to change I thought running my hands through my honey blond hair.

That's it! I need to change up my hair and declare my independence! Okay that was border line dramatic but I need to do it, purely from my gut feeling that I would look better brunette.

I turned back to my door opening it ready to make a change but instead I found Paul.

"We need to make things right because I'm not going to call it quits so fast." He said pushing me back in my room, closing the door behind him.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Mandy's P.O.V

Plan in effect, not that I liked the fact that Paul followed her upstairs but know it's the perfect time to get Ryan to help me.

"You like Gabriella, right?"

He looked away from the movie and smiled.

Bingo I thought grinning.

"Yeah, I like her. What is it to you?"

"Well it's simple really. I like Paul you like Gabriella you see, if we were to keep them from getting back with each other we can have them to ourselves." I told him in a persuasive tone.

"Wouldn't that be sneaky and conniving? Plus I wouldn't ruin anything that I have with her."

Shit.

"What do you have with her?"

Ryan looked at me blankly so I continued.

"I know that you want her to be ONLY yours, officially. Forget about being sneaky and conniving, hell you was probably going to do it anyway before I even talked to you."

He didn't answer instead he tuned back to the movie.The chances are that I've got him to at least consider my plan. And I'll go forward with it anyway if he doesn't.

Me and Paul haven't even kissed yet, all he does is sulk about Gabriella. But that was all about to change soon enough if it's up to me. And I wont stop until I have my way.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Gabriella's P.O.V

I shifted feet, nervously looking around trying to stay clear from Paul's stare. This strange silents has been going on for a while now but it's not my fault that I don't want to talk to him at the moment. Plus he's the one that bum-rushed me back in my room so therefor the only logic is that he talks first.

I looked at him irradiated and to my surprise he didn't even glare back as I would've thought.

"I miss you and I'm sick of fighting." Paul said sitting on my bed patting the space next to him.

I sighed and sat down next to him. Our arms were inches away but still I could feel his body heat radiating on my skin.

"You always start the fighting and the last time I checked you broke up with me. Face it Paul were the least compatible couple known to women kind."

"Woman kind?" He asked laughing.

I played pushed him "Girls rule the world now get that straight!"

"Alright then, but you'll be shocked if you knew just how perfectly fit we are. Your just not looking deep enough." Paul said softly.

Was he right? I mean I've didn't really take our three day relationship serious. He was really just my guilty pleasure that always was up for a good time, before I realized I had true feeling is towards him, much to my dismay.

Fuck you emotions! Always getting in the way of life!

"You left me, you decided to give up first. Then you started to bring Mandy around how do you think that mad me feel. I'll tell you freely, it made me feel like shit. It's not fair to me." My voice was growing a tad bit louder with every word.

"Mandy is nobody to me, I have no fucking feelings for her! Can't you see the only one I want is you! God damn it Gabby! I love you!"

His words shocked me straight to the core of my entire being. I was urging myself to say something back anything really but my mouth betrayed me making me become a mute.

Paul was watching me closely waiting for my reaction.

He leaned closer caressing my cheek causing me to flinch from his touch. His eyes showed sadness, I felt bad but that didn't stop him for a second to kiss me.

This kiss felt different from all the others, it actually had meaning to it.

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.