Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Deal

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

I relaxed under Paul's hold, yeah that sneaky-good kisser-motherfucker is on top of me. I found myself getting more into our kiss.

"Gabriella?" I heard Ryan call followed by foot steps coming up the stairs.

I acted quickly pulling away from Paul and attempted to get him of me but he wasn't budging.

"Don't you see me trying to push you off! Get up before he comes in!" I whispered urgently glancing at the door than back to a let down Paul. The foot steps were coming closer.

"Why Gabby?"

I gave him the 'duh' look. He kissed me quickly and hopped off of me. At the moment I sat up there was a knock at my door. I got up , straightened my clothes out, unlocked and opened my door.

"Hey, there." I said lamely trying to pretend that I wasn't just kissing Paul- who was leaning on my wall a little to causally.

"Paul there you are!" Said that stupid voice.

Mandy pushed past me and started to flirt with Paul. I'm going to get that bitch back I promised myself. It was awkward between me and Ryan at the moment. I didn't really know what to say.

"So, anyone want to ruin Kim and Jared's sex?" Ryan asked grinning.

"Me and Gabby already did that a while back." Paul told him grinning as well obviously remembering us running for our lives after we pushed play on the porn, haha I know I was.

"How about a double date?" Mandy asked sounding all innocent.

"I'm in!" Ryan agreed taking my hand.

Mandy looked at Paul and he looked at me, shit I didn't want to reject Ryan but I didn't want to lead him on either if I might be planning on getting back with Paul. It's a lose- lose situation.

"I guess I'm in too."

Paul instantly looked furious "Lets go then." He said putting his arm around Mandy's shoulders.

"Wait! I wanna go!" Kim yelled rushing in with her hair all messed up and a blanket wrapped around her small frame.

"Okay, the more the merer." I muttered.

"Great... ah what did I agree to? All I heard was a bunch of I'm in's."

"We were all going on a double date but now I guess it's a triple date!" Mandy cheered.

"JARED WE'RE GOING ON A DATE!" Kim shouted running back in her room.

"Come on, we were just getting started!" Jared said just loud enough for us to hear.

I grinned knowing that Kim would give into Jared in about a couple of his over-dramatic, desperate pleads.

"We should got to the beach!" Mandy suggested.

"NO, I mean It's cold out."

The last time I was at the beach me and Paul broke up so I wasn't about to relive that.If it was up to me that is...

"Gabby, it's burning up out side." Ryan informed me.

"I'm sick." I said fake coughing.

They all have me the I-know-your-faking look.

"Fine, but I'm going cliff diving motherfuckers!"

"That's the spirit I'm about to get changed!" Ryan said before leaving.

"Cliff-diving? You actually do that!" Mandy said in disgust.

Me and Paul nodded.

"Whatever, I'll be back in a couple of minutes." She muttered while brushing passed me.

Now it was just Me and Paul... alone again.Reality and set it, he loves me.

"Why must resume assholeness, you looked pretty cozy with Mandy!"

"1st of all assholeness isn't a word and I only did it because you were making moves on Ryan!" Paul accused moving closer to me.

I looked away not wanting to get into a fight... even though he's wrong.Paul lightly placed his to hot of a hand on my chin, forcing me to look at him. My breath caught in my throat when he leaned in.

"Wait." I breathed out.

He stopped and opened his eyes slowly and placed his hands on both sides of my face.

"I can't read you Gabby, what do you want? I tell you I love you and then you planed a date with Ryan. I go to kiss you and you stop me. Obviously you see where I'm going with this." Paul said signs of confusion written all over his beautiful face.

I shifted feet and told him the truth as in to why I hesitate about letting him in. "I'm afraid of having you hurt me again or even me hurting you. I don't want to keep going back and forth with you. Face it Paul we're too much alike and we've been denying it for to long. What will happen if one of us slips up, uh, what are we going to do then break up? Fight maybe, but it wont solve anything... it never does."

He seem like he was deciding something over the silents of just starring at me.

"How about tomorrow night you come with me to this bonfire that my friends dad is throwing,We'll see where things lead to after the night. As for today lets just relax. Deal?"

"Deal." I said after thinking about it, Paul took it amongst himself to seal it with a soft kiss on my cheek.

"You know this is only the one of the few times that we actually had a conversation without fighting."He said grinning from ear to ear.

I grinning as well knowing that I was going to have a fun day.

*
*

Being at the beach with Mandy was amusing I think everyone could tell she was sucking in her stomach in it really isn't logic because she's about the same weight as me which is average. Jared convinced Kim to stay at home with him, we all know what their doing.

"Cliff-diving time!" I announced getting up from my beach towel.

Ryan and Paul got up as well smiling and Mandy's face was distorted in horror, ah priceless.

"This is defiantly a Kodak moment." Ryan said laughing in Mandy's face.

"Shut up! I'm going!" She sneered walking ahead of us to the hill.She said it so loud it caused attention from random people that are enjoying the nice weather as we are.

Ryan laughed some more following her. I kinda felt bad that I've been neglecting Ryan and so has Paul to his date *coughs* I mean whore.

I winked and waved to some guy that was checking me out.

"What the hell was that?" Paul asked as we started to walk after Mandy and Ryan.

"Nothing." I said nonchalantly twirling my finger around the strings to the bottoms of my purple bikini.

"Your such a flirt." He muttered.

"You shouldn't be talking!" I said while laughing remembering all the ways he tried seducing me when we first met.

We joked around until we reached the top of the cliff. My eyes widened so wide at the scene layed out in front of me I wouldn't be surprised if they fell out of their sockets.

"Didn't see that one coming." Paul muttered seeing Ryan pinning Mandy against a tree sucking her face as well as I did.

I smirked at least I don't have to worry about breaking whatever we have off with him.Paul cleared his throat. Me and Paul laughed in our own amusement as Ryan jumped of Mandy looking petrified the he's just been caught in the act.

"Paul I'm so sorry, he came onto me!" Mandy said pointing towards Ryan.

"Hey chick! You were all over me! You quote on quote said 'Oh Ryan I'm so horny and Paul wont even touch me!' you came on to me almost literary!" Ryan yelled jabbing him pointer finger at her direction the whole time.

"I have the perfect solution for this!" I said smirking and walking up to Mandy who was backing up until she was at the edge of the cliff.

"You wouldn't!" She screeched when I raised my hands.

"Oh hell I would bitch!"I yelled pushing her off the cliff.

She screamed and yelled the whole way down.

Payback taste sweet doesn't it?

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.