Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

The Perfect Family

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

I got off my bed and chased after Kim.

"WAIT!" I yelled sliding down the stair railing.

"Uh?" She asked opening the front door.

"Um, I'm coming with you." I said skipping over to her.

"Ew!" Kim squealed.

"NOT like that sicko! Now let's find these boys!"

We barley had to step off the porch because Jared was running up to Kim like there was a murder chasing him ready for the kill. Paul was closely behind him shaking his head as Kim and Jared ran to each other, these were the moments where things should be slow motion.

"I still can't get over how whipped Kim's got him." Paul commented still shaking him head in obvious disapproval while Jared apologized to Kim repeatedly.

"Definitely, we'll never be like that." I told me confidently.

Paul nodded in agreement.

"Hey Gabby, you have Paul whipped as well so don't talk shit!" Jared said laughing.

"I .Am. Not, Whipped!" Paul told Jared poking at his chest with every word offended.

"Let's not forget when we were at the beach Gabriella told you to go and find Jared and YOU obeyed almost immediately!" Kim said getting into the conversation.

"At least we were never so cute until it's nauseating like you and Jared!" I fired back grinning.

"Oh you want to bring it to nauseating! Uh is that what you want, I can give you nauseating!" Jared argued.

I rolled my eyes "Are we really fighting over this?" They all nodded and laughed.

"I don't know about you two but I have somewhere to be." Jared said pulling Kim into the house.

I'm sure I know what they're going to do. Now it was only me and Paul. He walked closer to me.

"I know where Mandy lives, wanna egg her house?"

I smiled devilishly. "Lets get that bitch!"

"One condition though."

I narrowed my eye frustrated. "You always add shit! Rather if it's a deal or just a simple compromise!"

"You have to kiss me and I know you want to so stop fighting it." He said completely ignoring my comment.

I bit my bottom lip, do I want to kiss him. Yeah. Have I been fighting it, what ever 'it' is. Reasonably yes.Like I said I have reason why I shouldn't, like what will happen if I let him back in and things go wrong. Again.

"No." I said slowly.

He instantly looked irritated but quickly shrugged it off. "Okay then if you don't want to kiss me I'll kiss you."

"There you go again adding sh-" I got cut off by Paul grabbing my waist, roughly pulling me close to him. And crashing his lips on mine without hesitation. All thoughts of denying him exited my mind as soon as I decided to kiss back.

I pulled away breathless, it seems as if every time I kiss him I end up wanting more. "Do you want to get out of here?"

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Paul's P.O.V

I knew what she was asking for and well I'm clearly always up for it... But I didn't want to take that step until I tell her what I am. Yet that is, she will know everything after tomorrow night when I take her to the bonfire. It's how Jared told Kim there was no drama, she understood everything because she hear the legends first.

"Not yet Gabby." I said stroking her hair lightly.

She looked up at me pleadingly, pouting. "Are you ya know gay?"

"NO!" I yelled quickly defending myself.

"Then why don't you want to have sex with me because honestly this is the first time I've ever been denied."

I grinned. "Wasn't you the one that was denying me, it's funny how the roles reversed!"

"Fine then, one day when you really want it I'm going to leave you all hot and bothered like how you left me and that's a promise Mr. All-the-sudden-doesn't-want-sex !"

I couldn't help but laugh about how determined she looked.

"And I want to fuck with Mandy's house!"

*

The whole ride there Gabriella shared with me her plan of mass destruction that contains of her ruining Mandy's windows for life or at least for a week with eggs. I pulled up on the corner of Mandy's street, to prevent getting caught.

"Oh I'm going to get her good!" Gabby said her eyes held a gleam of excitement.

"With that said this will be a night to remember!" I declared getting out of the car.

About the time I had my door shut Gabriella was already running down the street, stopping at some random house and shooting eggs at it while laughing dryly.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Gabriella's P.O.V

I'm getting her and I'm getting her good!

"Um Gabby this isn't her house."

I stopped and looked at him dumbfounded "So the house I'm trashing isn't Mandy's?And I just wasted a perfectly good evil laugh."

"Yup, that's her house right there." Paul said pointing to the green house next door to the one that I thought was her's.

I shrugged and ran to it, Paul was right next to me the whole time. All the lights were on indicating that they're home, but I don't give two shits I'm still going to get her windows!

"You get the right I'll get the left!" I whispered urgently to Paul.

He nodded and gave me a couple cartons of eggs before we went our separate ways. I throw egg after egg, having the time of my life. I smirked evilly and ran too her windows. Now I know from experience that scraping dried up egg off of a hard surface is a pain in the ass. I smashed a egg on it not caring at all that slimy egg yolk was getting all over my hand.

I took a brief moment to peek through the window. I did a double take at the sight of my dad sitting happily at a dinner table with Mandy and some pretty older women which I'm assuming is Mandy's mom. They were all laughing and passing plates of food around to each other.

"What's wrong?" Paul asked jogging up to me.

I pointed to the perfect family set out in front of me.

"Okay, what's the problem..."

"That's my dad." I told him dryly as the realization hit harder that Mandy's mom was the other women.

"But that's Mandy's dad." He said slowly.

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.