Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Double Life

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

Impossible.

"No Paul, I said that's my dad not her's." I said strongly not believing his words.

"No Gabby, that's her dad. I remember clearly how pissed Jason was when he found me in Mandy's bedroom approximately two months ago." Paul said sounding as if he was trying to get me to understand.

I shook my head.

I was still staring at them... how could he do this? My emotions switched from hurt to furious in a matter of seconds. That bastard I call a father! My teeth clenched together when MY dad kissed Mandy's forehead before she left the table. It was like a slap in the face.

"Maybe we should leave..." Paul suggested hesitantly.

I shook my head again, to angry for any words to be formed.

"I know you feel like strangling Mandy , her mother and even perhaps Jason too. Maybe bury them in a ditch somewhere so lets get to it."

That seriously wasn't good advise. I debated on rather or not to break their window with a rock or something but I eventually decided against it. MY dad and Mandy's mom are now alone talking amongst themselves. What the hell are they talking about mmm maybe the shitty weather, or how about the written fact that Jason is the fourth biggest douche that I know!

I marched my way to the front door, Paul trailing behind me mumbling about how I might not in the right state of mind to be around MY dad. I banged my fist on the door repeatedly still fuming with rage.

Jason opened the door and his face was priceless with a twist of shock and horror.

I unclenched my teeth ready to spit profanity's at anyone that is in my direction, to bad he beat me to the chase.

"This is not what it looks like!" Jason said sounding applaud.

"You motherfucker! It's exactly what it looks like! I'm not mom you can't fool me with your cheap excuse of a get-me-out-of-trouble pick up line! This is the chick that you've been getting all cozy with all this time! Oh and supposedly Mandy is you daughter! What hell is that! Is this the place that you go to when you leave at night! And the reason why your never around!"

I stopped for a brief moment to catch my breath before continuing. "You lied to me, you lied to mom. I'm so telling on you! She's going to have your ass out so quickly you not even going to be able to say sorry before I throw all your shit out the window!"

"Who is this and why is she saying all these things Jason?"

I glanced over at the lady that my dad has been sleeping with. "I'm his daughter." I watched as her face started to match my dad's horror stricken one.

"He's married to my mom too." I added throwing my dad under the bus even more. I took a moment to glance at his left hand and not that it was a surprise but he wasn't even wearing his wedding ring!

Poor Paul I thought looking over at him, he looked considerably uncomfortable.

The lady brought her hand to her chest visibly hurt. "How could you do this,to us and our family."

"Because he's an asshole that's how, most like banging you and then banging my mom. I bet he banged other women as well." I was slightly disturbed about bringing up my dad's sex life but too bad she needed to hear it. I also couldn't believe how calm I was keeping myself I truly deserve an Oscar for not bitch slapping everyone except for Paul of course.

"Hey, missy watch your mouth!" Jason ordered me coming out of his shock.

I scoffed. "Fuck you, your nothing to me anymore! Your such a bastard I hope that this chick breaks up with you as well as mom because a douche like you doesn't even slightly deserve anyone matter on fucking fact you should be miserably alone for the rest of your life and then you go straight to hell where you belong!"

At this point Mandy's mom was in tears, Paul was staring at me worriedly, And Jason looks as if he's in a lost of words. Suddenly we heard loud footsteps stomping their way down stairs.

"You know I'm trying to get some sl-" Mandy stopped mid sentence when she looked up and saw her mom crying, slowly she lifted her eyes of her mom and she almost did a double take when she seen me and Paul here as well.

I glared dagger at her and Jason, then repeat.

"What are you doing here?" She asked glaring at me too.

I raised my dried up egg yoke hand. "I came here to egg your house bitch!" I yelled it as if it was the obvious. Jason looked between the two of us probably confused as into how we know each other.

"It turns out that now I'm cussing out MY dad would you like to cuss him out as well?" I stepped aside "Knock yourself out." I said gesturing towards Jason.

Mandy's tan skin turned chalk white as she gagged dryly. "That's my father not your!"

"I said the same thing." I told her slightly still not coming to terms that a slut like that is my sister, ugh I don't even like her.

She turned to Jason. "What the fuck is this?! Explain to me why Gabriella is telling me this!" Mandy was in tears along with her mother. I didn't realized to now that I was crying as well. I touched my cheek hesitantly feeling the moister on my skin. I dropped my hand and turned to Paul.

"Let's just leave." I mumble. All I really want to do is get out of here and go to somewhere sane. I didn't like it that I'm crying in front of everyone it made me feel vulnerable and weak.And The is certainly not something that I enjoy doing.

Paul nodded and took my hand.

"No, your not going anywhere until we get some answers!" Mandy declared I guess she was trying to take a stand in this situation. Fuck that. I flipped her off with both hands.

"Let's at least try to be civil here..." Mandy's mom said in a small voice.

Jason nodded. "I'm sorry." He apologized glancing at all of us.

Me and Mandy both scoffed at the same time. We made eye contact for a millisecond before I stared to go off at our dad again.

"Sorry doesn't fix this asshole, if sorry didn't work last year when had a party and trashing the house in the process it doesn't help now!"

He didn't even have anything to say back he just gave me an bullshit guilty look.

"How long has this been going on for?" Mandy's mom questioned.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't be a dumb bitch like your daughter! Me and Mandy are the same age do the math!"

Hurt flashed across her face. I almost felt bad for what I just said. But I quickly shrugged it of and turned my attention back to my dad.

"I'm telling mom on you!" My choice of words made me feel like a child about it snitch on their older sibling.

"Gabby don't, this could all be settled and we can all go in with our life, and pretend like this never happened!"

This time we all scoffed.

"Not that this is any of my business but dude you in some deep shit right now!" Paul told Jason speaking up for the first time in this big, heated yelling match.

Everyone stopped their glare darting and turned to look at Paul.

He put his hands up as if he was surrendering. "I'm just saying."

"Hey, your that kid that I found in my daughters bed.. right?" Jason asked looking between Mandy and Paul.

Paul shook his head. "No I don't know what your talking about. Oh do you see the time, sorry but we have to leave or else... someone's going to light us on fire!"

I suppressed a laugh at his weak excuse.

"That was down right sad." Mandy commented.

I glared at her, I was well aware of the incredible resembles of her and my dad now that I was looking for it. All plans of doing a paternity test went down the drain. Paul shifted feet uncomfortably.

"I'm sorry Mandy that I've put you through this." Jason said walking over to Mandy, giving her a hug.

"What about me?!"I asked feeling devastated.This is seriously fucked up.

"Gabriella, your mom was the mistress not me." Mandy's annoying mom said flashing me the rock on her ring finger. Wait how is that possible Jason's married to my mom.

"We're engaged." She announced.

"Daddy?" I asked trying to get his attention away from Mandy so that he could tell me that this woman is crazy and on crack.

He didn't even give me a glance. "Well fuck you too!" I yelled turning around to face Paul so that we could finally get out of this hell hold.

Paul wrapped his arms around my shoulder as we excited their house and made our way to his car.When I get into the passenger seat I brought my knees to my chest and wiped my eyes.Not bothering to put on my seat belt. The thought of him choosing them over me and my mom tore me apart. Paul got in the drivers side and started the car.

"You know I love you, right?" He asked before driving his car out of this damn street.

I smiled sly. "Yeah I know."

"Good."

"Can we just go to your house... I don't want to explain to Kim and everyone what happened right now." I asked/ said to him when I seen which direction he was heading.

He nodded. The rest of the ride was peacefully silent, which was good because I really need time to let my mind adjust to the ideal that Mandy stole my dad, that's what I'll call her now father-stealer. And if him and Mandy's mom are engaged does that mean that he's getting an divorce with my mom? It all is just to much to deal with.

We came to a stop in his driveway. When I got out Paul was right next to me.

I blinked twice. "How did you get here so fast?"

He shrugged. "I'm just awesome like that!" Paul told me blowing it off. I play pushed him.

"Turn around so that I could get on your back." Paul turned around and I jumped on his back wrapping my arms and legs around him, hugging his body close to mine so I wouldn't fall. He carried me the whole way into his house and up into his bedroom. Paul gently put me down.

I grinned and went in front of him pulling him into a kiss before he got the chance to say anything. "Thanks for everything a normal boyfriend would have left me there, alone with the crazed savaged, betraying people."

"Anytime Gabby, and trust me I'm anything but normal."

I raised an eye brow it felt like his words had a double meaning to it. I shrugged at the ideal and looked down at my bikini.

He noticed this "Do you want me to get you some of your clothes from Kim's, it will only take a second."

I shook my head. "Nope." I said popping my 'p' as I undid the strings to my top. Paul's eye got wide as he watched me go for my bottoms too. I giggled and walked to his dresser after some searching I pulled out a white t-shirt and some heart boxers.

"Where did you get these from?!" I asked slipping on his silk, red heart boxers while laughing lightly at his pink blushed face.

"Christmas present, I've never worn them so... yeah." Paul told me adverting his eye to my chest.

"Nice cover up.." I commented putting his t-shirt on it was so long it felt like a dress but it was very comfortable.

He didn't respond instead he to two long strides to get in front of me. With in seconds Paul had his lips aggressively on mine.I smiled into the kiss as I hitched my leg up to his waist, he got the message and lifted me so that I could easily get my legs wrapped around him.I pressed myself against the bulge in his pants.

Paul groaned and nibbled on my bottom lip, basically bagging for entrance. I denied him and pulled away.

I leaped of him and skipped to his bed. "What was that for!" Paul asked clearly confused, turning around and walking towards me.

I fell lazily on his bed before answering. "Don't you remember when you left me wanting more? Because I do. And now I've got you back just like I promised." I told him climbing into the covers.

"So that's it, your just going to leave me here! Like this!" He said gesturing to his hard-on.

I smirked. "Yup, no come and sleep with me. No sex so don't get it twisted Mr.!" I told him laughing and patting the spot next to me.

"Evil." Paul grumbled getting under the covers with me.His body heat instantly got to me now that he had is arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I kissed his pouting lips lightly. "In time you'll have all of me." He nodded and pulled me yet closer. I closed my eyes and let sleep take me.

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.