Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Ruined Rest

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open as I woke up feeling unusually alert. This first thing that I realized was the unbearable heat. Next was Paul, asleep.Put my hands on his chest and pushed away, hopeful that maybe I could be set free from his hold. I pushed again but I had no such luck because every time I pushed away his grip just tightened more around me.

"PAUL!! GET THE HELL UP!" I yelled in his face. Nope.

I leaned in closer and kissed him I almost instantly felt him kiss back. Sneaky motherfucker! But then again I am too... Oh well.

I pulled away. "You was up the whole time while I was struggling to escape my death!"

Paul had a devious gleam in his eyes. "Yup, this was a great way to wake up."

I scoffed. "Speak for yourself I'm still melting over here!" I pushed him again half halfheartedly. He quickly let go of me and scooted away about a couple of inches. Thank you god!

I sighed in relieve "You know Paul if I didn't care so much about you I would have killed you already!"

He smiled sly. "That was kinda sweet."

"Yeah, yeah. Don't let it get to your head."

"To late."

I rolled my eyes as I snatched the blanket off of me. Paul grumbled about how I'm letting the cold air in. Obviously he's crazy, it's way to hot under those covers. He needs this welcoming cool air. I just layed there feeling completely better. When Paul didn't think I was looking he'd creep closer and closer to me.

"Dude I see you!"

"Sorry Gabby but I can't stand this distance!" He told me gesturing at the inch between us. I rolled my eyes yet again and put my arms around him, pulling myself closer.Ignoring the heat for his sake.

"Happy?"

"Very." He said planting little kisses everywhere on my face except my lips. I was growing impatient with his teasing. Paul went to kiss my check and I turned my head as the last second so that his lips landed on mine. Yeah I know I'm just too smooth for my own good.

Paul was the one that ended our kiss first. "I love you." He told me cupping my face with his palms.

I bit the inside of my cheek. The words flowed perfectly when he said it almost as if it came naturally to him and he really meant it. I felt obligated to say it back so instead I said something much less romantic.

"My hand still has dried up egg all over it. See check out the little flakes." I pulled out my hand making it viewable for examination.

Paul laughed as he got up.

I frowned. "No! Let's stay in bed all day like old people!" I wined reaching over the bed to grab his hand.

"We can't because I got a meeting today about something... important." He told me. I tugged on his hand.

"Please!!" I tugged on his hand again I could tell he was caving.

"But.. Oh screw it." Paul exclaimed flopping back in bed.

I grinned in satisfaction. We cuddled with each other and talked for hours. It was nice that he could actually carry an descant conversation which all of my ex boyfriends seriously lacked on.

"When are you going to tell your mom about Jason?"

I looked at him unsure. Truth be told I completely forgot about last nights events. How am I suppose to tell my mom that her husband has been cheating on her all my life and has another kid along with an fiancee.

"I don't know, but I do know that my dad is gonna get it when I get home! Oh yeah I'm burning his clothes before I throw them out the window!" I informed Paul while nodding.

"Fine with me but be careful." Just as Paul spoke a loud ear splitting howl erupted. I flinched and covered my ears. Stupid animals! Paul became tense as he held me closer. Finally it ended.

"That shit is annoying! I used to hear it all the time, it's good that their finally going to catch all of those wild life bears and what every the hell made that sound!" I told Paul remember an conversation that me and my dad had a long while ago.

He gave me an odd look but didn't say anything.

"Whats wrong Paul are you afraid of the bears?" I teased him pinching his cheeks lightly.

Paul scoffed. "Please babe! You should be the one scared of all the damn things in that forest!"

"Whatever! I'll just push you in front of me if anything comes at me! Shit let them bears eat you first so I have time to run!"

"Och Gabby that hurt!"

Suddenly we heard loud pounding from downstairs. I huffed pissed of at this person's bad manners. Couldn't whoever it is could just knock or perhaps ring the damn door bell... so rude!

"I'll be right back."

I got up as well. "I'm going with you that motherfucker needs to be put in place!" Paul didn't say I couldn't so now I was stomping my way down the stairs cursing under my breath while Paul trailed silently behind me. Once I reached the front door I swung it open and came face to face with Jared.

"Ohhh what was you two doin'?!"He asked looking at me and then at Paul. Yup this definitely looks like we had sex. Me in Paul's clothes and Paul in a lost of words.

"Why did you come here and ruin my rest?!" I asked ignoring his question.

"Well Paul needs to come with me and you have to go to Kim's." Jared told me as if it was the obvious.

"I'm not going anywhere yet I'm not even dressed!"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Paul!" We both said at the same time.

"Um, yeah let's go." Paul told us making it an final decision by lifting me up and putting me over his shoulders before walking out shutting the door behind him.

"This isn't fair! And stop manhandling me!" I yelled slapping his back. It didn't seem to effect him the least bit.

Jared laughed clearly amused by this. I never really liked him that much.

Paul finally set me down in front of his car. "Alright, I'm going to drop you off at Kim's and please don't leave until I come back."

"Why."

My question was simple and yet the both of them didn't answer me.

"Fine then be like that!" I said about the silent treatment that they was serving me. I got into the passenger seat of Paul's car and slammed the door shut. I crossed my arms stubbornly as Paul got into the drivers side and Jared got in the back.

The ride there was in utter silents. I got out as soon as the car stopped moving and stomped my way to Kim's front door. Paul was right next to me the whole time. Screw his speed. I bagged on the door feeling very hypocritical because I was just pissed off at Jared for doing the very same thing.

Kim answered it looking all bubbly. As usual.

"You could have at least changed y'know!" She told me in disapproval as she let us in.

"They was getin' it on and I interrupted them!"

"Shut up Jared! You don't even know what your talking about! And so what, I'm not wearing a bra deal with it."

Kim snickered and gave me an big huge. "Damn it Gabriella I thought you moved back home again without telling me!"

"Nope she's here to stay." Paul commented when me and Kim broke our hug.

"Aw this is a moment." I looked as in to where the females voice was coming from my eyes landed on Emily now I knew it was her because I don't ever think I'll ever forget me cussing her out and accusing her of screwing Paul. She had an toddler in her arms, it was an cute girl with visible Quileute traits, from her shoulder length shiny black hair to her beautiful naturally tanned skin.

"Hey Emily." I greeted her with a small wave.

She nodded and smiled as she rocked the sleeping little girl from side to side.

"Alright well we have to go right now." Jared told us, walking up to Kim and kissing her with so much love and devotion I looked down feeling like I was intruding their 'moment' as Emily put it.

"Remember Gabby don't go anywhere until I come back, Okay?" Paul asked taking my hand kissing it lightly.

I scoffed over dramatically. "Your going to have to give me more than that for those overrated conditions!" Before he got the chance to respond I was already on my tips of my toes and my lips was on his. I felt his arms sane around my waist pulling me closer while I put my hand (the non egg one) on the back of his neck, deepening our kiss.

I heard numerous fake coughs. I pulled away and stated a simple. "Get a life."

"Damn it Paul c'mon!" Jared yelled impatiently.

"Fine." Paul kissed me one last time and rushed out of the door with Jared.

"This is great! We're going to have girls time!" Kim cheered.

Wonderful I thought sarcastically. I don't know why Paul had to just leave me but I will find out.

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.