Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Betrayal

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

The hours went by so damn slow it's exhausting I swear the only thing that was keeping me awake was Emily's outstanding cooking. That woman has talent enough said.

"I'm so happy that we're all together!" Kim gushed as she grabbed an sugar cookie from the huge serving plate on the coffee table.

"Yeah, it nice to get away from the boys sometimes!" Emily agreed.

I ran my hand through my hair and leaned back on the couch, everyone else followed my suit. I couldn't really agree with them because all I wanted at the moment was to be with Paul.

"Claire should be waking up any minute by now yelling for Quil." Emily mused.

Clair was the little girls name that came with Emily.

"Please that child has been knocked up the whole time I highly doubt that she's going to wake up at all!" Ms.Mendez said while laughing.

Kim's mom showed up around an hour ago. Everything felt so... fake, especially the way that Kim and Emily had these fake smiles plastered onto their face. I pulled at the lose thread at the end of Paul's boxers in pure boredom. There was a of couple reasons why I haven't changed out of his clothes, one it made me feel closer to him and two I'm just too lazy to get my ass up and go through the whole process of walking up stairs, finding a outfit and putting it on. Everyone would walk around naked if it was up to me.

"Who's Quil?" I asked speaking for the first time.

Kim and Emily looked at each other and smiled. "That's Claire's special friend." Emily answered. I didn't get it but I didn't ask questions about it instead I nodded.

"You look miserable Gabby!" Kim exclaimed pointing at from where she's sitting- on the couch across from the one I'm on.

"Thanks Kim, because that's all I ever wanted to hear." I said sarcastically.

Kim rolled her eyes in a loving way. "Just go to your happy place already!"

"Um, what's that?" I asked dumbfound.

"Close your eyes and think of something enjoyable." Ms.Mendez explained nibbling on her cookie.

"I can think of a few enjoyable things." I muttered to myself as I closed my eyes.

My happy place is really anywhere as long as I'm with Paul.Mmm... we could cuddle in front of an fire trust me the way I'm seeing it is very romantic and not burning up in Paul's arms! But better yet we'll have sex in front of an fire! Now that's hot! Then slowly I'll-

"Damn Gabby what are you thinking about!" Kim yelled.

I groaned and opened my eyes to see what the hell she wants. I took notice on everyone staring at my shirt while giggling childishly.

"What?!" I asked impatiently.

"Your nipples look as hard as rocks! I told you to go to your happy place not your horny place!" Kim scolded me. I instantly looked down at myself and sure enough she was right.

I shrugged nonchalantly. "So what... and stop starring! Don't let me find out I'm in a room full of lesbians and everyone's in on the secret but me!"

They looked away and denied being gay.

"You was thinking about that boy of your Paul!" Ms.Mendez accused while slightly narrowing her eyes. I bit on my bottom lip awkwardly the last thing I wanted to do was talk about sex with my best friends mom who's also like a mom to me.

"I know she was, do you see how worked up she's acting." Emily said joining this foul conversation.

"LOOK AT HER FACE! IT'S ALL RED!" Kim reported waking up Claire.

Shit I'm blushing. I needed to think of an escape and quick before this gets even more out of hand than it already is.

"Do you guys hear the phone ringing? I do. And I'll go get it while you three take care of Claire. Okay, bye bye." I said in a very unconvincing voice as I got up and ran to the kitchen to fake answer the phone.

I let out an breath in relive when I picked up the house phone,I stared it for a while before deciding to call my mom. She deserves to know the truth.

She answered after a single ring. "Hello?" her soft motherly voice had me thinking twice about sharing this disturbing new to her over the phone.

"Hi mom." I said with no type enthusiasm.

"Oh, hey honey hows it going?"

What am I suppose to say? 'Dad's fucking another chick. He put a ring on it oh yeah and he has another daughter. Just thought I'd let you know.' No that wont work. 'Turns out that dad is a man-whore with a fiancee and a daughter on the side.' Nope not that one either. 'Your husband, Jason Willow didn't keep it in his pants now you have an affair and a step daughter who's a slut.' Defiantly not that one it sounds like I'm an operator or some shit.

"Gabriella? Are you there?"

I snapped back to reality at the sound of my mom's worried voice piercing from the other end.

"Is Jason there?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah he's watching football, no surpirse there!" She told me dramatically.

"Are you two arguing at all?" I bit at my nails and peeked into the living room. Kim, Emily and Ms.Mendez was playing with Claire.

"Actually no, everything is going excellent!" She gushed sounding truly happy.

"Okay... um bye." I hung up quickly before she got a chance to respond. Now if you thought I was chickening out because everything sounds like a fairytale over there your dead wrong. My information holding ass is about to go over there and put my slutty dad on blast right in front of my mom.

I balled my fist up hearing a low crunching sound as I did it. I glanced down at my hands one of them still had that flaky dried up egg coating it perfectly. Yuck. I walked over to the sink and thoroughly covered my hands with dish soap, scrub, rinse and repeat, repeat and repeat. I heard over the top laughter coming form the living room. After I dried my clean hands off with an paper towel I went in where everyone's else is at to see what's so damn funny.

"I got a buggy!" Claire announced proudly while digging in her nose.

Emily scolded the innocent little girl as Ms.Mendez laughed.I leaned on the door frame causally. Kim gave an odd look.

"Huh?" I asked raising my left eyebrow. She shook her head got up. My eyes stayed on her curiously as she pulled me out of the room and shut the door behind her leaving Emily and her mom to continue to talk amongst themselves.

"What's wrong with you?" Kim asked concern showing in her flawless features. Kim's always been the prettiest of the two of us in my opinion.

"Well let's see, my dad is a douche lord, I miss Paul and god only knows where he ran off to, and last but not least I'm incredibly horny! Not having sex for months isn't easy! I'm all on edge and shit!" I ranted picking yet some more at the loose thread on the bottom of Paul's heart boxers.

Kim's eyes widened. "What haven't you been telling me?!"

I sighed at my lack of friendship toward Kim. "Everything.But we'll catch up later I'm have to go visit my mom for a while." I started to walk to the door but Kim ran in-front of me.

"You can't leave!" She blurted out still guarding the door like her life depended on it.

"What! Why?"

"Um..." She looked around obviously thinking of an excuse. "Don't you remember what Paul and Jared said? No leaving the outside of the house until they come home!"

Fuck.

"What they don't know wont hurt them." I stated trying to get pass her but she blocked my way. Again! I was growing frustrated, fast.

"Kim, move out of the way!"

"No!"

"Why!"

"Because you look like a whore and need to put some damn clothes on before walking outside of my house! I never complained once about you banging ever moving object so just do what the fuck I said and stay!" Kim yelled in my face.

My hand twitched but I resisted the urge to slap her like I usually would do if someone ever talked to me like this.Who the hell is possessing my my best friend because the girl I knew since the 5th grade would never say anything to hurt me let alone to this extent. I stepped back and ran upstairs to my room. I flopped on my bed unable to control my emotions. I buried my face into my light blue pillow and cried miserably.

Kim's always had something better than me in everything. She's always the most beautiful out of everyone and she doesn't even know it. It's flat out unfair. And what's even more unfair is that she has Jared, not that I want him or anything like that, the point is that she found her other half while I will never find my soul mate. It's something I'll never admit out loud, but I'm jealous.

My body jerked away from the sudden warm arms around me. I brought my head off of my tear stained pillow and turned my head to face Paul. I took a quick glace at my door, it was closed but my window wasn't.

Paul wiped away my tears. "I'm here." He whispered holding me closer and kissing my forehead.

I nodded numbly. At the least to say I felt betrayed.

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.