Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Love & Hate

::Story Start::

Gabriella’s P.O.V

“It’s complicated,” I was drawn into Paul’s eyes unable to look away. He took my hand- lifted it up and planted an small kiss at the top of it.

“I know a lot of complicated things and I doubt that it’s nothing that I can’t handle.”

I bit on the bottom of my lip nervously. I was sure that I love him but saying it is completely different, it gives the other person the power to either make you life more enjoyable or they can destroy with that one little word. Mmm… I think I’m going to make him squirm about it for a little while!

“I don’t want to rush things.” I told him simply trying to drop the subject but of course Paul being him wasn’t having it.

“Rush thing? Is that all you could think of! We’re already ‘rushing’ things or have you forgotten that you just practically bagged me to fuck you!” He demanded. I dropped my hand from his and turned back around to search from some clothes. I pulled out some black shorts, a blue and black plaid shirt- the sleeves only went up to my elbows so it was perfect for our kind of weather.

“Say it Gabby.” I glared at the air becoming frustrated that he was pushing me.

“No, I'll say it whenever the hell I feel like it!” I got a bra and some underwear before turning back around to Paul.

“Do you not love me?” I sighed heavily, it was obvious that he wasn't going to let this go. So I figured that I'd trying to distract him. I placed my clothes on top of the dresser.

I went on the tips on my toes and kissed him roughly. I felt one of Paul's strong arms wrap around my waist, pressing my body against his and his other hand was tracing patterns on my inner thigh. His lips were firm but yet still soft. I moved my lips aggressively almost taking out my frustration on his mouth. Yup, angry kissing is defiantly something that I'm well experienced in.

He broke away first. He quirked a eyebrow at me. “What was that for?” I shrugged trying to keep a straight face so I wouldn't give away at how smug I feel inside for being able to successfully distract him. Maybe it was manipulation but hell I don't care because it clearly worked.

“So, since there isn't going to be any sex going on can I get changed because I have to go and visit my mom.” He nodded. I smiled as I kissed him on the lips lightly for just one more time. I grabbed my clothes and proceeded to take off Paul's boxers that I still had on.

Paul's eyes widened and he quickly turned around. “Um, I thought you would have asked me to leave or something.” He muttered with his back still to me.

I smirked to myself. “You know you want to look.” I said seductively as I walked in-front of him. I placed my hands on his shoulders, slowly I let my hands trail downward. His breath was becoming quickly and heavily as he waited anxiously. I figured this was the perfect time.

I stopped my hands and looked him in the eyes. “I love you, and it scares the shit out of me but I still do very much.” Paul’s eyes went wide and he was smiling like a kid in a candy shop.

“Why didn’t you just say that before!”

I shrugged nonchalantly. “It’s fun fucking with your head.” Even when I said that it didn’t wear down on his ecstatic mood. He cupped my face in his hands and crashed his lips into mine. Happily I kissed him back.

“I love you too.” He said the moment we separated.

I grinned. This was good, it’s like a whole new level in our relationship just opened. “Great now get your ass off of me unless we’re going to have sex because I really feel like you leading me on, you shouldn’t do that because your not planning on going through with it.” As I spoke I unwrapped his arms from my waist that he subconsciously put around me when we were making out.

We heard cars engines starting. “Sounds like Ms. Mendez is gone. How much do you want to bet that Emily left with her,” Paul said putting his arms back around me. “So what if Kim and Jared are still here. I want you all to myself.”

With that he kissed me urgently. I reacted instantly knowing that I was finally going to get my way. I parted my mouth slightly, letting him deepen our kiss.

I pulled away and smirked. “Thank god for these.” I muttered as I walked over to the bag that Kim’s mom gave me a while back. I pulled out the box of condoms and went back in front of Paul.

“Safe sex,” He commented taking the box from me and pulling be back into one of his hot kisses.

He backed me up until we was at the beginning of my bed, I felt my back hit the soft surface. His hands were on every inch of my body. I gladly returned the favor. Things were heating up, all clothes was completely stripped away.

I moaned in a form of his name when he found my sweet spot. Paul kissed my neck as he thrust into me. We fought for dominance in the end he won.

------------------------------------------------------------

Shannon‘s P.O.V (Gabriella’s Mom)

“Are you sure?” Jason asked looking slightly afraid of the fact that it just might be true. I placed my hand on my stomach lovingly.

“I’m positive… it feels the same as when I had Gabby.”

“What are we going to do!” Jason yelled running his hand through his hair in a frustrated manner.

“What the hell do you mean! We’re going to be parents again! That’s what the fuck we’re going to do!” I yelled back, anger boiling in my veins. He started to pace in-front of me. I looked around at our bedroom trying to figure out why he was being so difficult.

“I can’t handle this right now.” He groaned sitting down on our bed with his head in his hands. I felt my eyes begin to sting. Wasn’t this something that’s we’re suppose to be happy about? I leaned against the wall and glared at him. What kind of husband acts like this when he finds out his wife is pregnant!

“I have to be somewhere.” He muttered checking his watch and getting up. My eye brows shot up.

“Your not going anywhere! What do you think we are? Teenagers! Sit you ass down so we can talk about this! God, your so damn ignorant sometimes! Do you know that!”

“What the fuck do you want me to do, huh? Kiss you fucking stomach and be happy! I have a fucking life and I don’t need this!” He yelled, I could tell that he was beyond angry because he says ‘fuck’ a lot when he is.

“Why wouldn’t you be happy?” I was crying now unable to control it. Everything was just fine up until now…

“I want a divorce.” He told me harshly. I gave him the most hateful look that I've ever gave to anyone.

--------------------------------------------------------

Gabriella’s P.O.V

“You smell sexy!” I told Paul while laughing as we stepped out of the bathroom. We sneaked back into my room holding our towels close to our bodies.

“I know, your strawberry body wash is the best shit in the world.” I laughed some more because he looked dead serious. I looked around at my room, everything was trashed! Random shit was thrown every which way. Even my dresser was knocked over…

“Whoa,” I muttered.

“Yeah..” Paul added.

“Oh well. Now if we can just find our clothes,” I looked around and kicked a couple of object out the way. “Oh, here they are.” I picked up our clothes after tossing Paul his I dropped my towel and started to change into mine. Paul watched me the whole time.

“What?” I asked running my hands through my wet hair.

He smirked. “Nothing.” He said as he zipped up his shorts.

I walked over to him. “You know, if I didn’t have to go see my mom we’d be having a round three.” I whispered in his ear. I kissed his neck- slowly trailing my way toward his lips. There was suddenly an loud bang at my door.

“Go away.” Paul muttered against my lips.

“NO! Aren’t you two done having each other already! God! We’re still here and I’m sick of waiting out side!” It was Jared. Asshole.

I pulled away from Paul. “Shut up and fuck a bug!”

Paul laughed. “A bug. Really Gabby?”

“Yup.” I muttered unashamed.

Jared didn’t responds so I took things into my own hands. “Jared, I know your probably sucking on one of my socks but I think it would be healthy if you told someone about your condition.”

“HEY! YOU SAID WE WASN’T GOING TO SPEAK ABOUT THAT AGAIN!” Jared yelled.

“Sorry buddy, everyone already knows!” Paul informed him.

“Bullshit.” Jared grumbled.

I opened up the door and flicked Jared on the head. “Don’t be such a sour puss!” Kim walked up the stairs and that’s when thing became awkward.

Paul came into the hallway too. “Jared don’t you have to tell me something?”

Jared looked at him confused. “No, I don’t have to tell you anything.”

Paul sighed. “Sometimes you disappoint me.” He muttered kissing me on the cheek then dragging Jared down stairs with him.

“Their code words suck.” Kim said trying to strike up conversation after a couple minutes of quietness.

I nodded. “Their lame. I’m not going to beat around the bush, frankly I don’t really feel comfortable living here so yeah… I think I’m going to go.”

“I’m sorry.” Kim said in a soft voice.

“Your not, obviously we’ve been waiting for the perfect moment to call me an whore, you seen the moment and you took it.”

“It’s not like I wanted too tell you that!”

“Oh! I bet it was so fucking hard to break it off to me!” I brushed passed her and quickly made my way down stairs. Paul and Jared were talking causally on the couch.

“Paul? Can you take me to my mom’s house?” I asked tugging on his hand lightly.

“Sure, no problem.” He said as he got up.

“I’m going to go check on Kim.” Jared muttered rushing upstairs.

I frowned. “We were loud enough for you to hear.” I stated as we walked towards the front door. I stopped once we got there and looked inside of the small closet that people use to put their coats in. I searched around before pulling out some three inch black stilettos. I put them on feeling suddenly taller, well obviously.

“So that’s normal, you just randomly grab some heels!”

I nodded. “Yeah, there for emergency’s only.” I opened the door and we both stepped out. We walked to his car and once I got in I sighed deeply. Was it the right thing to do, leaving Kim and all. And most importantly how the hell am I going to tell my mom about Jason?

Paul started up the car and pulled out of the driveway. “So…are you planning on, y’know actually living at your mom’s house. Because if you want to, I mean you don’t have to or anything, It’s just I’d rather you, um-”

“Oh! Just spit it out already!”

He glanced at me then back to the road. “Would you like to stay with me?”

I grinned. “It’s complicated.” I said quoting myself from early when Paul wanted me to confess my love to him. Paul looked so upset and nervous all mixed up in one.

I laughed in my own evil amusement. “I’m just fucking with you, I’d love to stay with you!”

He breathed out in relief. “Good because I was going to have to kid-nap you.” He joked trying to play it off. I rolled my eyes.

“HEY! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THIS IS?! FUCK YOU!” Paul yelled out of his window because someone cut him off.

“Road rage, much?” I commented laughing at his short temper.

“That son of a bitch.” He grumbled under his breath.

The rest of the ride there was full of us joking, Paul’s road rage and him complaining about how tired he is, just like any other man after sex. Paul parked in front of my house. The scene that I saw made me cover my mouth with my hands in shock. My mom was screaming at my dad, and my dad had two suitcases in his hands yelling back profanities.

What the fuck happened!

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.