Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Prove

::Story Start::

Gabriella’s P.O.V

“You’re officially dreaming. Go back to sleep babe.” I muttered. I snuggle closer to him- loving every second of his warmth. I closed my eyes ready to go back to sleep as well.

“Did you hear what I just said?” Paul asked incredulously.

“Yup.” I said simply.

“Oh, why aren’t you running away screaming for your life?”

I sighed. “Because you’re delirious right now,” I opened my eyes and sat up. “Do you want me to slash some water into your face so that you can wake the fuck up already? Obviously your not in your right mind.”

I felt a breeze. I glanced down- shit I forgot that I was naked. I looked back at Paul, his eye we’re locked on my chest. Typical. This just might be proving that he’s horny while asleep. Man, is he going to get a kick out of this when he wakes up.

I smirked. “What would you like to do?” I asked seductively slowly peeling away the rest covers- revealing my body.

“Um.” He finally looked into my lust filled eyes. “We don’t have anything to do, do we?”

I pondered the idea of staying all day in bed with my boyfriend or going forward with my blackmailing scheme. I think I’d rather have sex all day. I’ll save the blackmailing for later on in life.

“Yeah, we have the whole day to waste. So let’s start.” I climbed on top of him. He smirked as he roughly connected us. He’s defiantly not asleep.

---------------------

Jacob’s P.O.V

“Where the hell is he?” Jared asked frustrated, I’m almost positive we all are. First Paul skipped out on the bon-fire and now he’s fucking up on patrol. What an asshole.

“I’m sick of covering his shift.” I grumbled while kicking a small rock of Sam’s driveway. I didn’t even want to be here in the first place. It’s bad enough that Bella didn’t feel my imprint on her. Sure everyone keeps telling me that it didn’t happen, but they don’t know how I feel about her. They just don’t.

“I bet he’s with Gabriella.” Jared said rolling his eyes.

After a silent moment he added. “And he thought I was whipped! He would lick his imprints foot if she asked him too!”

We laughed. “I would do the same for Bella.”

Jared stopped laughing and looked at me seriously. “Dude, I’m sorry to have to break this off to you again but you didn’t imprint on her.”

“I did! She loves me! She just isn’t aware of it yet!”

He shook his head. “Where is she then? If you really did love her as much as I love Kim, Bella wouldn’t still be hung over on that leech. Do yourself and everyone else a favor, forget about her.”

I felt the tumors rock throughout my body. “Shut the hell up! She loves me and I love her! Fuck off if you don’t see it!”

“Hey, that’s enough boys!” Sam yelled opening his front door and stepping out.

We pointed our index finger at one another. “He started it!” We said at the same time.

“What am I going to do with you guys?” Sam mused. “Why isn’t Paul here yet?”

Jared face scrunched up in aggravation. “He’s with Gabriella. Where else would he be?
That’s all he ever thinks about whenever he actually has the decency to show up!”

Sam face showed the same frustration. “Jacob, go and get him.” It was an order, which left me no choice. I nodded before sprinted to Sam’s backyard and into the dark- quite woods. I striped down as I ran, bundling up my shorts I stopped for a moment to tie them on to my ankle.

One of the many things that Sam taught me about being a werewolf. Phasing was rather easy, I just told my mind to do it and it complied. I let my mind wonder loving the feeling of not having to hear everyone’s thought and secrets. The great thing called privacy was severely lacking in this pack.

Once I made it into the backyard of Paul’s house I already ‘heard’ everything that was going on inside. It was obvious that his chick was a screamer. I quickly ran back to Sam’s house at full speed.

I shifted and changed into my clothes. Jared and Sam appeared to be waiting for me to bring back Paul on the front porch.

Sam looked around me. “Well where is he?”

I sighed. “Getting laid.” That said alone had Jared ragging.

“That son of a bitch!” Jared shouted. “So he thinks that he can fuck his imprint instead of honoring our elders and protecting this fucking town!”

“It’s not even that serious.” I muttered the moment that he began pacing.

Sam gave him the ‘look’. “Jared, calm down. I’ll go and get him.”

Jared shook his head from side to side. “I will, even if I have to drag him straight off of Gabriella.” Jared was gone the second the words escaped his lips.

“What’s up with him?” I asked Sam sitting in Jared’s spot in the porch stairs.

“Apparently his imprint is fighting with Paul’s imprint.” He stated with a smile of amusement.

“Wait, then why is he upset? Aren’t Jared and Paul supposed to be best friends or something?”

He nodded. “Here’s were it gets interesting. Their imprints are former best friends as well, so that has to leave the two of them in a difficult spot.”

“And you guys thought I’m the one with all the problems.” I said thinking of a way to reach Bella without the pack noticing, sense Sam ‘ordered’ me not to tell her about what I am.

I’ll find a way though.

-----------------

Jared’s P.O.V

I barged into Paul’s front door not caring two shits that I broke he’s lock. I sprinted up the stairs determined to drag him out- even if it meant having to literally rip him apart from Gabriella.

As I walked to towards his bedroom I tried to block out their thunderous groan and moans. This is going to scar me for life I thought beginning to second think the whole walking in on them plan. I banged on the door. I heard a big ‘thump’ as if someone or something fell.

“Shit.” I heard Paul mutter followed by a short laugh.

“Fuck whoever is out there, it’s not about to screw up my good time.” Gabriella declared.

I banged on his door again but this time louder. It just sounded as if things were only heating up more for them. I became even more frustrated and followed with my original plan. I swung open the door but I kept my eyes on the floor- strictly for my own safety. Paul wouldn’t be too keen about me looking at his girl, nor would I.

“Get the fuck out of here!” Paul yelled.

“Yeah, can’t you see we’re busy?!” Gabriella added.

I glanced up. I didn’t see Paul- he was on the other side of his bed on the floor. But I did get full view of the top half of Gabriella- she appeared to be on top of him.

“Me and the boys need you.” I stated.

Gabriella quickly placed her hands over her breast to cover herself. She blushed as a bead of sweat rolled down her forehead. Paul grabbed onto the his sheets and pulled it down; making it so it covered his imprint completely.

“Like now.” I added looking away from them. Awkward…

“Fuck you!” Gabriella hissed menacingly. “I never really liked you.”

“Jared, get the fuck out and wait for me downstairs.” Paul said defeated. He knew that he was being late on his shifts.

“Fine.” I grumbled. “You better be ready in ten minutes.”

-----------------------

Gabriella’s P.O.V

“Cock blocker!” I yelled at Jared as he excited the room.

I looked down at Paul and pouted. “Why did you give up so easily?”

He sighed heavily as he lifted me up and off of him. “I have business to take care of, sorry.”

“Is this the same business that you had to go do the other day when you left my at Kim’s house?” I asked now suspicious.

He nodded. “Well talk about it later.” He helped me up as he stood up. I let my body fall onto his bed. My legs felt like jelly- I was ultimately warn out.

“Why,” I wined tugging on his hand. “Why are you acting so mysterious all of the sudden.”

He put on a pair of ripped up jean short on over his boxers as he spoke. “I don’t have time to talk to you about this.”

I was beginning to get angry at him. “Stop being an asshole and tell me the truth! What are you hiding?”

He froze and gave me a blank look.

My eyes started to water. “Your cheating on me, aren’t you?” Still he stood there frozen. I got up and grabbed some clothes from my purse; I brushed right passed him while storming out of his bedroom and into the bathroom.

Bastard was the only thought that ran through my mind as I took a quick shower. The more time I spent changing into my clothes the more I began to plot my revenge. I was pissed, not only is he keeping shit from me but now he doesn’t even have the balls to chase after me!

“Asshole.” I muttered to myself feeling my temper rise even farther.

I glanced at the mirror I was wearing really short shorts and a baby blue tank top. It was plain- but I pulled it off perfectly. I left my hair as it was, I was about to hit the salon with my dads credit card, I’ll let them do all the work. I opened the door slowly expecting Paul to be waiting for me in the hallway- he wasn’t.

“Asshole.” I repeated to myself while going into Paul’s bedroom. He was still standing in the same spot. I walked in front of him and put my hand on his shoulder.

“Are you going to give me some answers?” I asked softly trying to be reasonable.

“I already did.” He told me staring into my eyes.

I looked at him questionably. “I don’t remember you telling me anything important.” It was true I don’t remember him telling me anything urgent so far today.

He cupped my face with his hands. “I told you this morning, Gabby. I am a werewolf.”

I looked at him seriously. “I am a chicken.” I busted out laughing not being able to hold in, he’s shocked expression was purely priceless.

The way his mouth opened the slightest and his eye brows was raised. God, I wish I had that shit on camera. I grabbed onto my stomach while laughing. Paul looked at me aggravated.

“I just told you life changing news and your laughing!” He was clearly outraged.

I put my hands up in defense. “I just told you life changing news too! Who would have thought a wolf and a chicken!” I stated sarcastically.

“I am a werewolf!” He looked completely offended that I didn’t believe his crap.

I arched an eyebrow. “Are you sniffing dirt?”

“No! I’ll prove it if you don’t believe me!”

I laughed. “Prove it then!” I challenged.

“Fine.” He went across the room and opened up the back window that really gave a nice view to his backyard.

“I’m going to phase, you’ll see.” He said.

I rolled my eyes. “You do that then. I’m going to lay my super eggs!” He started to take off his shorts. I like were this is heading I thought checking him out. Maybe this whole ‘I’m a wolf’ thing is just so he can get me in bed again.

I tilted my head to the side as his body began to shake. “Are you cold?” I asked lamely. The door was thrown open by Jared the moment that Paul jumped out of his window.

“Paul!” I shouted running to the window. My god he just killed himself. Steady streams of tears rolled down my cheeks when I finally made it to the window.

I looked out waiting to see his broken body- but instead my eyes locked with a large almost car sized dark gray wolf. I rubbed my eyes several times thinking that maybe I was dreaming or hallucinating but ‘it’ still didn’t go away.

“Mother-fucker.” Jared grumbled standing next to me.

“Oh my god.” Were the only words that I could form at the sight before me.

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.