Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Animal

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

My jaw was dropped as I continued to stare at it. Jared groaned in an angry manner. He started to pulled down his jeans. I stepped away from him when he stated to shake and tremble like Paul did.

“What the fuck!” I yelled covering my eyes with my hands a little to late when Jared snatched off his boxers.

“C'mon, I know you seen at least ten dicks in the last year.” Jared grumbled.

“What are you trying to fucking say?” I yelled; obviously offended to the fullest.

“I'm trying to say that you’re a whore, oh but Kim already told you that.”

“Fuck you! That's why when I look at your junk my eyes burn, asshole!” I fired back. I low pitched growl erupted. We looked down at 'Paul'. He was pacing back and forth while staring at us.

Jared shoved me out of his way before diving head first out of the window. I landed on the floor forcibly. My chest heaved up and down in attempt to catch my breath from the sudden impact. Fuck life. The sound of snarls and growls had praying that a Jesus would get himself over here to explain to me how this is all real.

I crawled over to the window and peeked my head out to see what was happening. Jared was the brown one; he was gigantic but not as big as Paul. The circled each-other waiting for one to take strike. I didn't know what to say nor do; all I could do was staring with wide eyes.

Paul being his impatient self charged at Jared. Jared moved out of the way swiftly causing Paul to run into a tree. I grabbed the closest thing next to be and chucked it at Jared's big head. I watched as one of Paul's balled up socks landed in Jared's mouth.

“Take that!” I shouted throwing another one at him; it knocked upside his head. I knew it didn't hurt him because well it is only a sock but it did sure distracted him enough so that Paul could get back on his feet.

Jared was giving me ‘dirty wolf’ look as the sock hanged out of his mouth. Paul crept up from behind him slowly.

“Why are you sucking on a sock again!” I yelled incredulously. He spit out the sock the moment that Paul tackled him from behind. They swatted and clawed at each other.

“Get his shoulder!” I cheered on Paul. He did as he was told and he was in the lead. I nearly pissed myself at the sight of two more wolfs emerging from the forest right next to Jared and Paul's fighting.

The huge pitch big black wolf was the biggest of them all. The other one's fur was a Russet (kind of a reddish brown). The back wolf seemed to be the one in charge, in just a single howl broke up the fight.

The four of them looked up at me after taking subtle glances at each other. “Um, hey.” I said with a small wave. This was awkward. I silently wondered who are the other people that went all crazy and turn into an animal too. Most important have I dated any of them.

“Yeah, well I’m going to leave so… peace out.” I felt like I was speaking to no one, considering everyone morphed into something that doesn’t exist. It’s not that easy to feel comfortable.

I turned away from the widow, retrieved my purse of clothes, put on my heels and I was on my way running down stairs ready to go to a place of sweet sanity. Here was certainly lacking.

“Gabriella!” I heard Paul’s voice call out followed by the front door being swung open. He could see me so there was no escape. Shit.

“Hey.” I said casually attempting to avoid having to talk about what I just witnessed. I walked over to him.

“Hey? That’s all your have to say after just seeing me turn into a wolf, and a whole lot of other ones!” He looked as shocked as me.

I tried to get pass him to get through the door but he blocked my way. Realizing that he wasn’t going to let me go anywhere I blurted out exactly how I felt.

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner that you’re a animal!”

Paul shook his head. “I’m a wolf. Not a bitch ass animal.”

I narrowed my eyes at him and tapped my foot. “You are a fucking animal! Did I or did I not just see you turn into one!” God I sound like a lunatic.

“I am a wolf!” He declared jabbing at his bare chest with his fist.

I crossed my arms. “This is not the time to argue with me! Look at us! This is the most dysfunctional couple I know other than my parents! OH! Get out of my way so I can tell Kim that her boyfriends an animal too!”

Paul’s eyes lighted up. “You’re still going to stay with me?”

I stood there silent. Everything was spinning and the feeling of having to puke everywhere wouldn’t go away. Could I leave him even though I just seen him do the unimaginable. I wasn’t sure if I had the balls to lose him again. It was pathetic but true.

He stepped closer to me and pulled me into a warm hug. “Don’t leave me, Gabby.”

“Why did you wait so long to tell me?” I asked again hurt evident in my voice.

When I got no answer I pulled away from him. I started to wonder why I’m still here. My mind was shouting at me to run and get as far as away from as I could. But my heart was telling me to stay. The decision was something that I was used to. Running away from whatever is to difficult to deal with.

“Get out of my way.” I warned.

Paul eyes got soft. “Are you sure that’s what you want?” He was vulnerable. It was the first time I’ve ever seen him this way.

We stared down each other.

I got on my tips of my toes and kissed his cheek. I dropped my bag. “I wouldn’t have the balls to stay away from you for more then a day anyway.”

He smiled from cheek to cheek and scooped me into a bone crushing hug. “I love you so much, I really do mean it.” He said into my hair before crashing his lips into mine. Whoa, I’m making out with an animal. Legit. Not something that you do everyday.

“I had sex with an animal.” I thought out loud the moment we separated.

Paul groaned. “Wolf.” He corrected.

I rolled me eyes. “I think I’m going to throw up.” I muttered looking around for a bathroom or a trashcan.

“Seriously?”

I nodded and covered my mouth with me hand. Paul’s eye widened as he pointed to the closest door next to us. I ran in immediately gagging as I dropped to my knees and made it into the toilet. After the at least a couple of gallons of veil fucked me over I flushed the toilet and rinsed my mouth. It tasted sickening.

I open up the cabinet in hopes of finding an unused toothbrush. There were only two, a blue and a pink one. I assumed the blue one was Paul’s.

“Paul! Can you grab my toothbrush from my purse?” I called out closing the cabinet.

He showed up a moment later and handed me my toothbrush hesitantly. “Here.” He made no effort to stay with me longer then necessary from the way he was running out. Weird much?

I brushed my teeth three times before exiting the bathroom with a overwhelming feeling of exhaustion. Paul was sitting on the stairs- waiting for me.

“Sorry for leaving you in there, I can’t stomach throw up.” He apologized- even shuddering with having to say the word.

“What you can’t turn into an animal but you can’t handle some weak ass puke?” I teased.

He shook his head ‘no’. “I can’t do needles either.”

“You’re such a baby.” I mused.

“But I’m your baby and I think it’s time for me to be nursed.” He winked.

I sat down next to him. “Hush up. I have some questions from you and I want answers.” I made eye contact with him- letting him know that I was dead fucking serious.

He put his arm around my shoulder smoothly. “What is it that you want to know.”

“Were you born like this?”

“Yes I’ve always been handsome. It's in my d.n.a.” He smirked.

I hit his chest. “Answer me!” I pouted.

“Alright then, I have been a wolf for a good year now.”

I blinked a couple times still in pre-shock. “Who were those other animals? Does Kim know too? ”

Paul playfully glared at me. “We are wolf, not animals. Who you seen out there was, Sam he’s the alpha he came in with Jacob- he’s a boy lost in love. And of course you saw Jared.” He paused for a moment. “Kim knew the whole time.”

My jaw dropped. Why wouldn’t she tell me! I am or used to be her best friend, I tell her everything and she hides this critical information from me! I would have never set her up with a date to an animal, like she did for me. Knowingly. Bullshit.

“Aw, are you mad at me again?” Paul asked studying my face.

I snapped back into this strange reality. “This is all so much to take in.” I told him trying gathering my thoughts to somehow make this justifiable. I had no such luck doing so.

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” I felt like I asked this question a million times today.

He looked at me sheepishly. “I thought that I would scare you away forever and you would never give me the light of day. I did however how it planned out in my head how I was going to tell you. It was nothing like the way it turned out to be.”

I gave a weak smile. “Blurting it out then actually showing me on spot probably wasn’t the best way buddy but you get a- A plus for effort.”

There was a long silents. I looked his body up and down before finally decided to poke his forehead repeatedly.

“Hey, what are you trying to do.” Paul asked confused.

I focused on his forehead. “I’m trying to get you to work, y’know like a button or a switch of some sort to morph you into a animal. How come it’s not working?”

He busted out laughing hysterically. “There is no power on button!”

I let my hand drop. “Then how can you do it? Could just anyone morph?”

He stopped laughing. “First of all we do not ‘morph’ we phase. And no, only certain- special people have the ability to possibly phase too. But that's another story. We'll save that for another day.”

“I’m going to call it morph, learn to live with it.” I muttered.

“I’m not going to lie, I feel crept out by you! It’s not every fucking day that shit happens in this small ass town.” I added after an awkward moment.

“You did get sick.” He commented.

I wasn’t sure why I throw up, but I think it’s because of the thought of fucking an animal. I mean who does that? My thoughts lead me to a similar question.

“Could we have sex doggy style while you’re all animal?”

It was Paul’s turn for his jaw to drop. “I think… I never tried it, well obviously.”

“If was to get pregnant would the sonogram show a little puppy inside me?”

Paul stared at my stomach. “Is that why you got sick? Are you pregnant?” His panic stricken face wasn’t sure where to look; my eyes or my belly.

“No!” I shouted. Probably more scared at the thought then my crazed shitless boyfriend. “Of course not! We use protection, fuck that I’m going to get some fucking birth control just to make sure no bun is in my oven, ever!”

He breathed out in relieve. “Jesus, I was about to throw up too. We don’t need kids now.”

“How about never.” I said while shaking my head in pure disgust.

Paul looked slightly disappointed. “You don’t want to have kids with me?”

“Don’t take it personal. It’s just not for me.” I never liked the idea of being a mother. It freaks me out probably more than having a animal boyfriend.

He pondered my answer for a long amount of time. His expression was changing to a devilish grin. “Oh, we’ll see about that.”

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.