Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Brunette

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

“Don't fuck up my cuticles.” I told the lady that was giving me a manicure.

She glared at me. “This is my job miss; I'm going to do the best of my professional ability.”

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever.” I know I was being a bitch to her but I had full reason. The last time I was her she fucked me over gave me four inch nails that circled over it the edges.

The shit was disgusting.

I smirked victoriously at the thought of my plan of blackmail playing out in full success. After another playful ‘round’ with Paul, he dropped me of at my house. He left to handle his strange business- that I didn’t bother asking about. The point is that I snatched up Jason’s bank card and he can’t do a thing about it.

If he did, then well I’d basically snitch on his betraying ass. My mom would drop him so quick, if she ever found out about his other family. Even pregnant, she’s not one to fuck with when mad.

“We are all done here.”

I looked down at my nails. It was a simple white tip. “Thanks.” I said getting up from my chair. I passed over my dad’s card to the man behind the register with a grin stuck on face.

Of to the salon I thought as I retrieved Jason’s card.

*

“What do you think?” My hair dresser, Maria asked.

I smiled and starred in the mirror- I was now officially a brunette.

I ran my hands through my dark brown hair satisfied. To me, I’m not just hot anymore, I’m sexy too! Megan fox doesn’t have shit on me. I hate that bitch anyway. I shook my head trying to get my cocky inner thought away.

“You work magic.” I told Maria.

She smirked. “Oh, I know that!” Maria is when of my old friends from high school. Instead of going to college she followed her dream. And she's damn good at it too.

“This is why I love you!” I said getting up from my chair and giving her a hug.

“Bitch you better!” She joked as we separated.

She was flat out beautiful! Her long black hair was put up in a high pony matched with side bangs. She also had a perfect hour glass body- much like myself. I swear if I went the other way I'd be dating her. To bad I like the opposite sex so fucking much.

“We should hang out more often!” I suggested.

“Fuck yeah! But aren't you always with that girl Kim?” Maria asked while cleaning up her work station.

Just the sound of her name had me annoyed. “I don't speak with her anymore.” I felt my eyes began to sting- I blinked away the tears that threated to spill over. Screw you too emotions!

She looked at me sympathetically. “What happened? I thought you two was like connected to the hip.”

I shrugged. “She changed.”

“What are you doing slacking off!” We both turned towards the angry voice, a short lady came storming towards us.

I looked at Maria with a smirk on my face. This must be her boss.

“Why aren't you tending your patient's! Do you realize there are people in line waiting for you! While your just chit-chatting it up with this girl! Your such a ignorant teenager!” The forty looking old woman pointed at her in frustration.

Maria simply rolled her hazel eyes. “Chill out. I was just finishing up here.”

I smirk got even wider. “You wouldn't want anymore grays, it's all ready terrible.” I read her name tag. “Laura,Why make it worse?” I glanced at her growing in white hairs innocently. I know I got to her from the look of hurt on her face. But she should have never been talking to my friend like that.

“Oh, and Maria is way better then this bullshit salon! I bet there's other places just begging to have her work for them, I also know that you would be to chicken shit to ever let go. Aren't you?”

Laura had no response.

Maria grinned. “Okay them, I'm on break.” She looped her arm into mine, we walked out notoriously.

“Wow, I've been waiting for the moment when someone would finally tell that bitch off!” Maria exclaimed.

We sat down on a near bench. “ Do you think I went to far?” I asked watching as the cars passed by us.

“Fuck no.” I laughed at her answer. Maria is much like me, attitude and personality wise.

After I moment of peaceful quietness I asked a question thats been bugging me out for the longest. “If your boyfriend told and showed you that he can turn into, lets say a cat, would you stay with him?”

She looked at me- I could tell she was questioning my sanity. “What hell kind of question is that?”

I shrugged nonchalantly. “Just hypothetically speaking, would you?”

“You know Gabriella that I don't keep boyfriends.”

She was dodging my question. “I said hypothetically, lets say you had this guy in your life for a couple of weeks and BAM out of no where he looks you dead in the eye and tells you that he's a cat! Would you or would you not fucking say with him?”

“Would I be in love with him?” She asked seriously.

“Yes, and lets add that you already had sex with him.”

Maria starred of into the parking lot, she was thinking hard. I was happy that she wasn't taking what I was asking lightly, I just want someone else's opinion- I can't bare to speak to Kim anymore about my situation. Even if she does know.

“Would he be hot?”

I smiled. “Incredibly.”

“Would he be good in bed?” She asked with a smirk playing on her lips.

I raised a eyebrow. “How does that effect your decision? But if you must now, he would be outstanding in bed.”

“Then I guess I wouldn't have any problem with it, I mean why not, you only live once! Plus who else could say that their boyfriend is a cat!”

“Being satisfied under the sheets doesn't hurt either.” She added with a wink.

I play pushed her as we got up. “You have such a dirty mind!”

“Look who's talking!” She inquired.

After some small talk she told me that she had to go back to work and we said our goodbye's.

I spent nearly over four hours shopping, Gosh I love the forks plaza. Both of my arms was full with bags. I called Jason and waited for him to show up to talk me home. To say the least I was exhausted. All I wanted was a nice hot bath, with Paul in it with me!

My dads face was priceless as a watched him pull up, he seemed to be stuck to his seat- his eyes scanning over my bags repeatedly. As the seconds went by my bags only seemed to get heavier. I gestured for him to come and help me get them inside of the car.

“Please Gabby, don't tell me how much anything cost.” He plead grabbing my bags- tossing them into the back seat.

“Oh I sure will.” I sang as we got into the car as well.

Jason took a moment to look at my newly colored hair. “I never knew that you wanted to have dark hair, it look nice.” He started him car and pulled of into the highway. “How much did that cost?”

I sighed. “Don't be a douche lord and I wont tell how much anything cost.”

“Fine.” He grumbled bitterly.

I leaned back in my seat- getting comfortable. “So, how did you break it off Mandy and her mom?” I asked closing my eyes in relaxation.

“I didn't break anything off.” He said lowly as if someone would hear us, which clearly would never happen because it just the two of us in this vehicle.

I groaned in irritation. “Why haven't you left your other family?!”

“Because.... I don't know how to.”

My dad has officially lost a few brain cells. “Just say 'fuck you both! I'm going to be with my wife and daughter!' Simple.”

“It's easier said then done.” He complied.

I felt like ripping his eye balls out of their sockets. I just don't get why it's so hard for him to stop living a double life. Am I not important enough? Is my mom being pregnant with his child not reason enough? I didn't get it. I thought we we're his main priority.

I opened my eyes. “Your' such a fucking dead beat father, I hope that mom finds out about you and fucking divorces your sorry ass.” I told him throwing his credit card at him as we pulled into our drive way.

“Don't be that way Gabby.” He begged with sorrow dead set in his eyes.

“No, fuck you.” I slammed the door shut after I retrieved my bags and got out of his stupid car.

“Gabriella!” Jason called out from behind me. I flat out ignored him and I ran into my house.

My mom looked up from the T.V alarmed by my sudden entrance. I slammed the door shut and locked it. He doesn't deserve to see my mother's face. How could he even look her in the eyes and tell her that he loves her knowing that he'll be doing the same thing to another woman in a few short hours.

“Whats wrong honey?” My mom asked concern written all over her face as she walked towards me.

I wanted to tell her the truth but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Yeah, I'm now bitching out on my chance to expose Jason for who he really is. “There was a bee chasing me.” I blurted out putting her worries to rest.

She 'oohed.' “I hate those nasty things, look at your hair Gabriella! It's amazing!”

I nodded. “Thanks.” I stepped away from the door and glanced out the window. Thankfully Jason's car was gone.

“I'm going to bring this stuff up in my room.” I told her.

“Okay, I'm going to make chocolate chip muffins!” She informed me bubbly. She kissed my cheek and headed off to the kitchen.

I speed walked to my room. I was ready to lay down, today was already to much for me. I closed my bedroom door behind me and throw by bags on the floor. I turned around and came face to face with Paul.

I jumped back surprised. “How the hell did you get in here? Not that a mind though.”

He nodded towards my opened window. “You know Gabby you should really keep that thing closed. You never know what creepers might be out there.” He warned me seriously.

I laughed. “You are the only man that I know that can climb up a tree.” I stepped closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. “You can break into my room, anytime.”

“Really?” He asked smirking devilishly. He grabbed my hips and pressed me against his body roughly. Our lips was only centimeters apart, making it extremely hard to concentrate.

“You look beautiful, brunette, I like it.”

I smiled at him comment.“I've missed you. Kiss me already before I go crazy!” I didn't have to ask him more then once. We were in a heated kiss within a moment. Our lips moved in harmony, we made it clear the we needed each other, and we wasn't holding back any of it.

I felt my back hit the wall. Paul's tongue ran across my bottom lip over and over again. He was practically begging for entrance but I denied him every time. He lifted me up for a second and the next second I was on a soft material.

I pulled away from him and looked around. “How did we get on my bed that fast?” I breathed out, tilting my head back as he I felt him begin to attach my neck with hot kisses.

“Paul, answer me.” I demanded.

He stopped searching for my soft spot and smirked. “It's just one of the many perks of being a wolf.”

I bit my bottom lip. “Your weird.”

I admired his ripped six pack as he spoke.“You happen to love me so that doesn't matter.” He said in a deep husky voice.

“What if I told he that I didn't love you?”

“Then I'd tell you that your full of shit, You'll never stop loving me.”

I raised my eyes brows. “Don't be too cocky!” My hands had a mind of their own and I just sat back and watched as they went to work- tracing Paul's abs.

He shivered under my touch. “I'm not Gabby, your my imprint.”

I swear I heard him say that strange word before. “Imprint? What does that mean?” I asked dumbfound.

He pecked my lips. “Your my other half, my soul-mate.”

“Is this another one of those 'perks' of being a animal? Because I find it hard to believe that me and you are soul mates! I literally wanted to kill you when we first met!”

“Yes it is a amazing perk! And I guess things just start out... rocky. Shit, I don't really know! But you'll get all the answers that you need in a hour!” He said with confidence.

“What are you getting a supernatural animal dictionary or something?” I asked sarcastically.

He looked down at me offended. “Of course not! I'm bringing you to the camp fire, the elders, the pack and their imprints are all going. They set up another one just for you because we got um distracted last night and missed it.”

“Kim's going to there.” He added quickly waiting for my reaction.

I sighed heavily. “So she's Jared's imprint, right?”

Paul nodded. I grabbed the back of his neck and crashed his lips upon mine. I was hoping that maybe I could distract him long enough so that he'll forget all about leaving. He must have thought of my plan, ugh damn him in his fast thinking skills!

“Baby, your going to have to talk to her sooner or later.”

I pouted. “Can't we get distracted again and miss it?”

He shook his head. “It's tempting but we cant ditch out on this one, trust me Gabby you don't want to see a pack of angry wolfs!”

I eyed him. “You owe me!”

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.