Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Seth

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

Uncomfortable was an understatement about the constant glares between Seth and Paul. Then having Kim staring at me was the worst. Officially the most awkward dinner I've ever attended.

Emily seemed to be the only level headed one. She did her best to try and keep up an conversation despite the tension in the room.

"How do you guys feel about the turkey? I was going to make chicken instead but we always have that." Emily asked looking at the boys as they shoved down their food.

"Good Em!" Seth said quickly getting back to his meal. They clearly have no manners or boundaries when it comes down to their food.

"So its nice weather." I commented feeling lame afterwards. My stomach made an queasy sound that was barley audible but enough for Paul to notice.

He stopped stuffing down his food to rush to my unneeded aid. "Is your stomach still upset? I think its time that we get you to the hospital if could be something serious!"

"I'm fine."

"No your not."

"I said I'm fine, what are you my stomach now? Do you know how it feels!" I snapped at him stabbing my fork in my turkey.

Paul chose to ignore my mini bitch fit to go back to eating his food. “I'm just sayin' if you still sick tomorrow I'm taking to the hospital rather you like it or not.”

Kim and I made eye contact for a brief moment before I looked back down at my plate. Why me? I wish that I could just vanish from this whole situation for an day or two.

“Foods good Em, thanks.” Sam told Emily looking at her adoringly before going to the kitchen get his third serving.

“You out done yourself once again chief!” Jared said with enthusiasm. “You should teach Kim your mad skills!”

“She needs it!” Seth joked.

Kim pouted. “I can cook just fine.”

“Sure Kim, sure!” Paul laughed joining in on the joke. I gave him the 'look' and he stopped his hysterical laughs.

“Who's whipped now?” Jared stunted Paul. He was shut up by Kim's glare of daggers. Jared crunched his face in frustration for obeying Kim, that alone sent us all off in laughter.

After everyone finished eating the boys told Seth that he had to do the dishes because he's the youngest and a new pack member. Everyone knew that Emily wouldn't allow this but she left the dinner early too take a phone call.

“That's so not fair!” I said standing up in his defence.

“He's fresh meat- that's the way it is.” Paul told me nonchalantly stretched out on the living-room sofa.

“Your opinion doesn't even count!” Seth yelled at Paul from across the room. Paul flipped him the bird and turned on the television. Sam shrugged and sat on the chair next to Paul.

Seth looked at Jared and Kim. “Can't help you, newbie we are so out of here!” Jared snickered helping Kim put her shoe on. Ugh they're still that cute couple that everyone gets sick of seeing.

Seth grumbled multiple curse words while making his way in the kitchen. Just before I went to turn around Kim said “Gabby, can we talk?”

Shit I thought glancing back at Paul- who was looking at me worriedly. He's gonna get wrinkles if he keeps stressing about me.

I sighed. “Now isn't the best time.” I told her flatly.

“Oh that's fine then.” She said disappointedly. As they left left Jared turned around to stick his tongue out at me. I gasped and stuck mine back out at him. Kim rolled her eyes and dragged him out.

“Bye!” She shouted out to everyone before closing the door.

“That was so childish!” Seth claimed with a cheeky smile.

I raised a eyebrow. “You cant talk with those bubbles all over you face!” I shot back with my own devious smile.

He touched his face. “What are you talking about! There isn't any bubbles on my face!”

I reached in the sink to grabbed a hand full of suds my hand- I shoved it on his face. “Oh you do now Sethy!” I laughed looking at his shocked face. Next thing I knew he through bubbles in my face.

“Oh you think you slick huh!” I said wiping my hand over my face trying to get it off.

“Something like that.” He grinned going back to his sink full of dishes.

“Here let me help you, I'll dry.”

“Well then here you go cutie.” He handing me a towel smirking- counting down with his other hand. The moment he got to one Paul was standing in the doorway. We could clearly see he is not too happy.

“What did I say!” He yelled at Seth. His palms trembled the slightest when he looked at my hand clutching the towel that Seth just so happened to still be holding onto with me.

“When you told me too 'Suck it little piece of shit!' or when you shouted at me 'She's mine!' like a raging chick suffering jealously issues?” Seth replied sarcastically releasing my hand.

“Paul! That's so mean!” I told him disapprovingly.

“You cuss out people all the time so you cant say anything about defending what's mine!” Paul said sternly to me. He was right but I'd never admit it. But it bothered me that he refereed to me as an possession of his.

“Whatever.” I mumbled avoiding a fight. Me and Seth started an system of getting the dishes done quick and effectively while Paul sat on the counter next to me watching my every move.

Seth yawned as we finished up. “Your a fly on the wall its weird.” I commented to Paul. Paul shrugged, he couldn't care less.

“Sam can I crash here? I'm way too tired to go home.” Seth asked.

“You just want Emily's breakfast.” Sam shouted from the living-room.

“Is that a crime?” Seth asked.

“In this home it sure is!” Emily said finally coming from downstairs. She patted Seth's back gently. “Of course you can stay over! You know your always welcomed!”

“Thanks Em!” He said happily.

Emily looked at her clean sink and smiled. “Aw you two are too nice!” She said giving me and Seth a big hug at the same time crushing me on Seth. His skin is just as hot as Paul's. No surprise there since they are all animals.

We all heard Paul clear his throat obnoxiously several times. “He's got issues.” Seth whispered to Emily. We all heard it of course.

Emily laughed lightly letting us go. “Why don't you all stay here for the night!”

“Really Em! Really!” Sam complained walking in.

Paul grabbed my arm pulling me away from Seth and closer to him. “We are leaving anyway, thanks for the offer though.”

“Someone who understands.” Sam said approvingly of Paul.

I frowned while shaking my arm out of Paul's grasp. I hated that he was acting to territorial of me. What a douche bag.

“Are you sure you want to leave Gabriella? I'm sure you'll like some company seeing how Paul here needs to take the night shift of patrol for skipping out earlier.” Seth informed me.

“You'll be safer here too with these two wolfs then all alone and in Forks! We all know its vamp filled over there!” Emily added taking Seth's side.

Curiosity sparked me instantly. “There is blood drinkers in Forks!” My mind went through so many different people that I knew or seen trying to find a odd one out. I didn't know what to look for so that was a fail.

“Oh you didn't know...” She said looking away from Paul's annoyed face.

“My god can we just leave already!” Paul groaned.

“You can go on patrol, I'm going to stay here. Seth's right it's more fun then being alone.” I declared. Emily smiled to herself, I know she felt accomplished.

Paul looked at Seth threateningly. “I swear I'll kill you if you try any funny stuff.” It must be normal for him to give out death threats because no one was acting surprised it seemed like they hear it daily.

“C'mon Paul. Lighten up a little!” Seth said casually.

I nodded in full agreement. Paul sighed pulling me into his arms. “Love you.” He mumbled into my hair. I looked up and kissed him on his very soft lips. “Love you too.”

“Aww.” Emily cooed.

“Be safe.” I told Paul walking him to the door.

“I'll try not to run into any leeches.” He joked kissing me one last time before sending Seth a warning glare and running off. I watched him strip as he ran to the woods on the side of Emily's house for my own fun.

“We are going up in our room.” Sam told us when I stepped back into the house. Emily hugged us both again before being rushed upstairs.

Seth smiled once they were gone. “Ready to have some fun?”

“What do you have in mind?” I asked suspiciously.

“Oh y'know some old fashion strip-poker.”

©princesskaylastories; 2011.

All rights Reserved.
Reproduction of this story or taking of ideas in any way is prohibited; and illegal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I've been missing in action for a while! This chapter is shorter then usual so bare with me :D

Comments please!

~Kayla