Status: Working on the next chapter :) Sorry for the delay I had to move and live without the internet/cable for weeks :O lol I cant wait to get back into Paul and Gabriella's world again :) I'm thinking more of Mandy in there will stir things up some more- make a little drama shall we lol

Yeah, I Hate You Too for Making Me Love You!

Everone Has Sex!

::Story Start::

Gabriella's P.O.V

"GABBY WAKE UP!!" I heard Kim yell snatching my blanket away from me.

"What do ya want from me?" I mumbled stealing my blanket back.

"Hey, that's a Adam Lambert song!"

"Oh no." I groaned when she started to sing.

While Kim was singing horribly I picked out so clothes and got in the shower.Mmm vanilla I thought putting on my vanilla shampoo and conditioner.

I washed up everywhere else and and just stayed in for at least 30 minutes before I jumped out, well not literally of course.

I put on my outfit today which contains a cute red and white summer dress with some flip flops. I was going to do something to my hair but changed my mind and just brushed it straight.

When I walked out into the hallway I decided to see what Kim wants to do today.I reached her room I started to hear Kim moan. I held in a laugh and turned around, Jared must be here.

Before entering my room I checked to see Mr. and Ms Mendez were home, just so she doesn't get caught.

Nope they where gone. Well this sucks everyone has something to do but me. Haha that didn't sound right I thought walking in my room.

I froze there momentarily when I saw Paul all comfortable in my bed.Shirtless!I smiled and crawled in with him.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked snuggling close to him.

"I had to see my fake girlfriend." Paul said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh sooo, Wanna have sex?" I asked lifting my head up slightly from his chest to see his reaction.

Paul's dark brown eyes were wide with anticipation. I smirked thinking I have him just where I want him.

"You want to have sex?" Paul asked dumbfound pointing from me to him.

Instead of answering I attached my lips on his while straddling him. Paul responded instantly grabbing a hold of my waist. I let his hands go were they pleased. Soon enough he was on top of me deepening our kiss.

"Ha I knew you would have sex with me on the 2nd day of knowing each-other!" I yelled pulling away from him.

Paul's face fell.

My smirk got even wider.

"I acted like a naive horny girl and you fell for it." I clarified in victory.

"That's not fair, you tricked me." Paul said pouting; rolling of me.

It was cute.I turned so that I was facing him.

"We should get to know each-other more, sense we have to wait for Kim and Jared to finish having sex so that we could go somewhere." I suggested.

"How do know there having sex?"

"How do you?" I asked reversing his question.

He was quite.

"That's what I thought. So I'll go first, My full name is Gabriella Mae Willow. I love eating fluff straight from the container, it takes true talent to do that.My parents live in forks and they let me stay with Kim for the summer sense we're going to separate colleges. I'm 17 but my birthday is in 2 weeks so that go to count for something."I said.

"I also happen to be very attracted to you." I added running my hand over his abs.

---------------------------------

Paul's P.O.V

I shrived involuntarily under her touch. She's such a tease! And she's doing this on purpose. In all truth I wanted her right here right now no substitutions. My eyes wandered toward her cleavage.

I looked back towards Gabriella's light brown eyes when she cleared her throat.I felt my face heat up from being caught looking.

"It's your turn now." She said smiling.

"Well my full name is Paul Aidan Joseph. I like to cliff dive for fun.And I live by myself because my parents die in a plan crash."

I never really told anyone directly about the my parents plane crash that caused me to phase. The pack already knows of-course.

"That sucks I would have ripped that pilots head off!" Gabriella told me getting all worked up.

I couldn't hold back a laugh I thought she would say something along the lines of 'I'm sorry for you lost' and the fact that she was right on point about ripping the pilots head off was exactly what I tried to do was even funnier.

"We should go on a date, you know like real one." She said making patterns on my forearm with her fingers.

I was a bit taken back by her bluntness but found it a nice change.

"So you wont be my fake girlfriend anymore."

"Isn't a real one better." She challenged.

"If you put it that way, you me tonight at 8." I said smoothly.

Copyright © 2010 by princesskayla
All Rights Reserved.