Status: I did the writing, my brother did the editing

Kid Icarus: Pit the Fallen Angel of Light & Darkness

Pit’s funeral

The funeral for Pit was held after Palutena made an announcement that Pit died. “I’ll miss you, Pit.” Mafula cried. Everyone was crying when they found out about Pit’s death. “He was a Hero of us all, sacrificing himself for his own friend.” Palutena said, “but now he’s gone…” After the funeral, he was buried next to his father in his grave, everyone left crying while Mafula stayed a little longer. Her tears are falling on Pit's grave. "I love you, and I'm sorry you are gone. If you were alive right now, we would be married, won't matter if we are to young. I'm gonna miss you. Good-bye." Mafula cried as she left a red rose on his grave and she left in a depression about Pit's tradgic death. But the people of skyworld didn't notice, not even Palutena or Mafula, the effects of the beam of darkness. “What’s happening to me? I’m turning to darkness?” Pit’s soul said as he was fusing itself with his body, figuring out he’s mystically coming back to life. The darkness crawled over him. The darkness eventually disappeared, leaving him changed. Pit started to snore silently, but was then struggling, saying, "No, no-o-o-o-o..."