Status: Active

Love is Merely Madness

Chapter 15

After, about 20 minutes in the air, I fell asleep listening to "Desert Song" by My Chem. Actually both, Matt and I, fell asleep; 'cause I had to wake him up when we landed.
I shook his huge arm, lightly
"Matt, wake up... we're here" I said. He opened his eyes and grinned.
"Finally!" He said, getting up and stretching his legs.

"You ready?" He asked. I shook my head and he laughed. "Let's go" he pulled my arm. I got up from my seat and walked next to him.
We had to stopa few LOTS of times, so he could sign autographs and take pictures with fans. I just stood a few steps away from him, watching how his ego slowly boosts up.
When he was finally over, we walked to the area where relatives go and pick up people. There we got picked up by a guy huger than Matt,-yeah, it's possible- Matt's bodyguard.

He led us to a Black SUV, making Matt grin.
"Yeeees!!" he exclaimed, happily. "I was sick of that Audi, that reminds me too much of Brian!"
While Matt kept praising his car, Bruce -the bodyguard- got all the bags in the car.
"Oh, Bruce, she's my daughter Samm" Matt, finally introduced.
"My pleasure" Bruce said smiling at me.
"Nice to meet you, Bruce" I said, smiling back.
Matt smiled at both of us and got in the car. Bruce sat on the back seat, so I sat next to Matt.

When the ignition was turned, Iron Maiden blasted from the speakers. "Good choice, my friend" Matt said to Bruce. "What do you think, kiddo?" Mat asked me.
"Maiden's awesome!!" I said, grinning, while "Children Of The Damned" played on the background.
"Great taste" Bruce added, smirking at Matt.
"Well, of course. She's my kid, remember?" Matt replied, proudly.

Some minutes passed and Matt stopped in front of a big 2 story house. "Welcome home, Sammi" he said, getting out of the car.
It was beautiful, the house was enormous, it had a small front garden with a few flowers. Then an open garage that showed a black Audi, a red convertible, and a dark-gray mini cooper.

I have to admit I instantly fell in love with the convertible, but I knew it wasn't Matt's or Val's type of car; so I forgot about it quickly. But the house... it was stunning!

Matt opened my door and said "you coming?"
Ignoring his comment, I got out of the car and stood next to him. "It's beautiful" I said, honestly.
"you like it?" Matt said, elbowing me softly.
"yeah, your house is beautiful"
He stood in front of me and smiled. "I think you mean our house"
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! :D
comment and I'll, happily, update ^^

xox