Status: Active

Love is Merely Madness

Chapter 18

Val and I walked back downstairs with the rest, and were greeted by a bone-crushing hug.
"This is Michelle, my twin" Val said, holding a laugh.
"Yup! I'm your aunt Michelle!" She said, with a huge smile.
'Michelle... God I already miss her so much...' I thought and looked down.
"Is something wrong?" Michelle said, with a worried expression.
"uh, no... no, it's just that my best friend in Florida is called Michelle..."
"oh, you can call me 'Chelle, if it makes you feel better. Really"
I half-smiled and thanked her.
"You can call your friend whenever you want, honey" Val said, placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Thanks..." I said, trying to smile.

"Women!" we heard from the backyard.
"'cmon" Chelle said, taking my hand and pulling me to the backyard. When we got there I could see, and smell, what the guys had planned: a BBQ. Brian, who had been calling us, told us to sit down to the wooden table; placed not to far from the pool.

I took a seat in between Val and Chelle; Matt sitting next to Val, to my left; Brian sitting next to Chelle, to my right. On the other side of the table, from left to right, were Johnny, Zacky and Jimmy. Meaning: Zacky sat right in front of me.
"oh god" I said under my breath.

Everyone started eating, but I couldn't even think straight. The whole situation overwhelmed me; I was in M. Shadow's house, eating lunch with the whole band, sitting in front of Zacky Vengeance. 'Cmon, not even you would think straight if that happened to you!
The main problem: Every time I looked up, he was there. BUT I had a plan: I wasn't going to look up at all! (Brilliant, huh?)

But hell, it was hard. He was wearing a tight Misfits shirt, with dark jeans. A thin line of eyeliner, and his bangs almost touching his eye. He looked amazing.
Every time he talked or laughed I needed to look up and admire him, but that would have made things really obvious.

Somehow I managed to take a hold of myself and eat like a normal person. But let me tell you: the hardest thing ever!

(Matt's P.O.V)

"I noticed Samm too quiet on the table" said Val when we started picking things up. "Do you think she's uncomfortable?" I shook my head.
"Nah, she's just shy" I said, knowing exactly why she's been so quiet. "but I can talk to her, if you want" Val nodded, so I walked out of the kitchen, to the spot she was sitting at.

"Hey" I said sitting next to her.
"hi" she replied, taking an earphone off.
"how are you liking things?"
"Everything is amazing" She smiled, and I nodded.
"How about everyone?" I asked, looking into her eyes.
"Everyone's cool..." she said, hesitant. "now, if you excuse me; I have to go. W.C is calling me" she said, standing up and walking to the house. 'clever... clever girl

I walked back to the kitchen to help Val out; on my way there I bumped into Zacky.
"how's it going?" I asked, looking at his confused expression.
"I don't know, man" he dug his hand in his pocket "I think your kid doesn't like me" I was shocked by his comment.
"Why would you think that?" I asked confused, as well.
"Well, I bumped into her in the living room, and she totally avoided me. I mean, she almost knocks me over when she fled out of the room. Seriously, she looked at me and totally freaked out!"
I laughed, imagining the whole scene. I mean, seriously?! I knew she had a crush on the man, but I had no idea it was that bad!

"She's just extremely shy... It's like you meeting Dave Murray, I guess"
'The only difference is that you don't have a crush on Dave Murray... I thought, and almost laughed to myself.
"I guess..." he said, still kind of upset.
"Look, I'll go talk to her. Don't worry, I'm sure she doesn't dislike you."
"You sure?"
"Positive"
"Ok... whatever you say, dude"

Only if you knew, Zacky...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! So I'm back in school, I'll update on weekends only.
And I know it sucks, but here's the update...

comments? :D they make mesappy ummm...Happy ^^

xox