Status: Active

Love is Merely Madness

Chapter 19

After my little chat with Zacky, I made my way upstairs to Samm's room. I was sure she would be there.
I knocked 3 times and heard a distant "shit", followed by the door being opened, reviling the teenager.
"What are you doing up here? You should be downstairs" I asked, leaning on the door frame.
"Well... I ummm-"
"Zacky told me about your little escapade downstairs" I said, making her blush a bright pink. "Now he feels bad" I concluded, taking a step in her room.

"What?!" she said with her eyes opened wide "I didn't want to- I never- I-"
I put my hand on her shoulder to calm her down. "I know, Samm. But you should at least smile at him."
I felt her tense up under the palm of my hand.
"Samm, come on, you're gonna see the guy almost every day. You have to get used to being around the guys."
She nodded slowly and added quietly "I guess"

She sat on her bed, and we heard a light knock on the door. It was Michelle.
"Sorry, am I interrupting?" she asked. I shook my head and she smiled. "Great, there's a phone call for you Matt"
"Thanks Chelle" I said smiling back at her. Michelle left the room, leaving Samm and I alone again.

"You know, kid" I started at Samm "you should start right now"
Samm, who looked at me with terror written trough her eyes, shook her head quickly.
"Sammantha" I said, a little more serious. She sighed and nodded slowly.
"Fine. I'll do it"

Samm's P.O.V

I had to talk to him. My nerves were eating me alive, but I did as I was told. (I'm such a good daughter, huh?)
On my way to the backyard I bumped into Jimmy.
"Where were you, mini shades?" he asked.
"Mini Shades?" I asked confused.
"Yeah, I don't have a nickname for you yet... so you know, on the meantime"
"oh... ok" I said, still confused.
"So, where are you going?"
"I'm looking for Zacky" I said, truthfully.
"Oh..." he paused "Oh! You know what??!" he asked excitedly
"what?"
"You might look cute with Zacky" he said, grinning. With that said, I could feel my cheeks heat up, turning a bright red.
He just smirked at me, and winked. "He's near the pool, kiddo"
"Thanks" I said, still embarrassed. He laughed a bit and walked away.

On my way outside, I saw Johnny and Brian sitting, literally, on the table drinking beer. Once they saw me, they both waved and smiled. I mimicked them and kept walking towards the pool.
When I got there I saw him, sitting on the opposite side, from where I was standing. When he saw me, he smirked and took one of his earphones off.
I could feel his stare on me, when I started walking toward to him. And in fact, my feeling was right. He was trailing me with his emerald eyes.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked, shyly.
"It would be a pleasure if you joined me" he said patting the space beside him.

'Holy shit... what am I doing?!'
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, here's your update :D
It took a while cause I'm having exams at school AND I'm sick >.< yeah, my life sucks...

make me happy with comments!

xox-