Status: Active

Love is Merely Madness

Chapter 20

I sat beside Zacky, on the floor, silently. He took his earphones off, and broke the silence surrounding us.
"Well, I'm glad you stopped avoiding me"
"Sorry about earlier" I apologized, staring at the water.
"Am I allowed to know why you did it?" he asked, making me look up to face him.
"You'll know... someday" I said, earning a smile from him. A smile that made me smile.

"So, I heard you're into A7X" he said, smirking. "who's your favorite?"
I pretended I was thinking hard. Of course, I didn't plan on telling him who my real favorite was.
"If you say Shadows I'll push you into the pool" he said, interrupting my 'thinking'. I smiled and said: "You wouldn't dare".
"Try me" he said laughing.
"well, my favorite member" I said trying to hold my laughter "is, obviously, M. Shadows"
"You didn't!" he exclaimed, standing up from the floor, pretending to be mad.
"I did!" I said, mimicking what he was doing.

He looked at me and smiled evilly. He started taking small steps towards me, never dropping his smile. Before I knew it, he had me carried bridal style. I grabbed him by the shoulders, as he walked to the edge of the pool.
"No! Don't do it!" I said, laughing hysterically.
"I have to" he replied, laughing as well.
"If I go down, you're coming with me" I say, tightening my grip on his shoulders.
"I don't think so, little girl" he said and let go of me.

"Of course, being the smart ass I am, I never let go of him. So as you can imagine, we were both soaking wet. He came out of the water a few seconds after me.
"I hate to say it, but I told you so" I said, swimming to the small stairs to come out of the pool; Zacky swimming close behind me.
"You know?" he said, making me turn around to see him. "I wish you meant that" with that said, I felt his hands on my hips, pulling me back to the water.

When I got out of the water to catch my breath I saw he was already out of the pool, smiling down on me.
"Not fair" I said with a pout.
"Ok, fine. I'll help you out" He said, stretching his hands out to help me. When I was about to take them, he pulled away.
"No pulling, okay?"
"Fine, no pulling" He smiled again and gave me his hands, which I gladly took to get out of the pool.

Once I was out of the water, we sat back were we started. He grabbed his iPod from the floor and handed me one of the earphones.
"You like Metallica?"
"Of course I do" He smiled and pulled himself closer to me, pressing play.

'Maybe it isn't that scary...
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! Hope you like it ^^
Don't forget to comment, please :D

xox-