Status: Active

Love is Merely Madness

Chapter 4

"I'm sorry" Matt said quietly.
"Sorry?" I asked, still not looking at him. "yeah, I'm sorry for just coming here and you know-"
"yeah...I guess." I looked up "but still, you have to tell me what the hell"
"well, you know how stupid teenagers are, right?" he cleared his throat "well, I was 16 and it was March and a friend had this huge party and we got really drunk, so... you know we... Val and I-" I cut him off
"I know! you don't have to describe that!" I said jokingly. And then I thought about it. "wait... Val?!" I was really surprised. I mean, Val's awesome! A great screamer, a great merch girl, a great tour manager, she can do anything!
"Yeah, she's my wife. wait, do you know who she is?"

'Should I tell him I LOVE his band? I thought carefully about it. I didn't want to make him too happy, I don't know why, but I just didn't want to. "I've heard of her" I said choosing my words carefully. "but I think I know who she is" I concluded.
"oh, ok" he said "wait... do you know-"
I cut him off again "yeas, I know who you are... but could you tell me more about Val?" I knew that saying that he wouldn't think I loved his band, he would think I had no interest for his band.

"ummm... ok, she's blond, but not naturally... she's ummm awesome... she used to be the merch girl, oh and we met in high school... and ummm... you know, why don't you wait to meet her? I'm not too good at this" he said with a smile.

I cussed myself for almost smiling. I think he noticed something, because he smirked and I looked away quickly.
"So, here's the deal Samm" I looked up to him again. "deal?" I said scratching the back of my head.

"yeah, you're coming to California with me and Val"
"what!!?? Cali!!??? Dude, I have a band and friends and...and... DUDE!!!"
"you have a band?" he said with a smirk on his face.
I muttered a "yeah" hoping that he wouldn't make much of a big deal out of it.
"That's rad... but we have to leave tomorrow" he looked at me, straight in the eyes.
"Tomorrow!!??" I was getting pissed "look Mr. Shadows... this is going WAY to fucking fast"
"Look, this wasn't in my plans until like 2 days ago, so I have things to do in Cali" he said surprisingly calm.
"but-but... my friends!! I can't leave Michelle with all these idiots! specially with Blondie! And Gabby and Esther, no way! I can't leave them" I felt like crying while I said that. I shook my head and looked away from him.

"Samm, I'm really sorry. I really am, but I can't give you more time" he said placing his hand on my shoulder.
"I just... I just need to think, about all this. yeah?" I stood up slowly.
"I'll be waiting here" he smiled sweetly at me and I walked to the door, with thousands of things racing through my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, here's your update! :D

ummm... you know, I just saw I have 30 readers, and I only have 4 comments... so I was wondering if you would be nice enough to comment?
I would really appreciate it ^^

xox-