Status: COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT :D

Handful Of Moments

I Was Careful And Cool;

The limo ride back to Jack’s was somewhat awkward. Everyone could feel the tension between Josie and Alex. Alex was at the far end of the limo arms crossed and his head laying back. Josie was sitting in between Jack and Kara. Alex would sometime glimpse at the two, Jack would do or say something ridiculously stupid and Josie would smile and laugh. He was supposed to do that; he was supposed to make her smile.

“We’re here!” Jack yelled running out of the limo door.

Jack waited for Josie and gave her a piggyback ride as she giggled. Alex scoffed and felt a hand on his shoulder.

“Alex,” it was Kara, “don’t get mad, Jack’s just being a friend.”

“Sure,” he rolled his eyes.

Kara sighed, “Just cheer up and maybe talk to her or something.” Alex nodded.

When they walked in Jack found a note on the counter saying his parents left to a hotel close by. They said they didn’t want to deal with teenagers’ loud behavior. Jack’s parents were sometimes too trustworthy especially having a son like Jack.

“Let’s get fucked up,” he hollered.

Joe, his brother, bought beer for them and some champagne. Everyone started off with beer. The girls grabbed their clothes; they dropped off earlier that day, and went up to Jack’s sister, May’s, room to change.

“Why are you so quiet,” Kara asked as she slipped off her dress.

Josie shrugged, “I like to think before I speak and if it’s not important, then why speak?”

“Instinct?” Kara giggled.

Josie laughed but got serious, “So that blonde hoe was?”

“Alex’s ex,” Kara answered sitting on the bed.

Josie joined with her and took a sip of her beer, “What happened?”

“Don’t tell Alex I told you cause it’s more of a personal thing I guess. But when Alex was in his big depression about his brother Lisa complained that he never called her or he never visited her. It was all about her and since he wasn’t giving her attention and that she’s a soulless bitch, she dumped him.”

“And he takes her back like that?!” Josie was fuming.

“Jose, he didn’t take her back! Alex was…under her spell. When they dated Alex was her little puppy. She put him on a leash. How about you talk to him?” Kara defended her friend.

“Fuck no!” She started to chug her beer. “I need another. Meet you downstairs.”

When she walked down the staircase the first person she saw was him.

“Jojo, can we talk?” He asked as she grabbed another beer.

“I told you don’t talk to me. Jack, where’s my boy?” Josie hollered making Alex jealous.

“Over here girl,” Jack said in the living room.

Alex watched the blonde girl run towards the skunk head kid. He can’t fix this. His eyes traveled to the case of beer. But maybe one more beer can give him an idea.

---

Within an hour, two and half of cases of beer were empty. Everyone was passed out except for Alex and Josie. They sat across from each other; Josie was in her sleeping bag playing on her phone and Alex in his staring at her.

“What Lexxx?” She slurred in a pissed tone looking from her phone.

“I-W-wee need t-to talllk,” Alex tried to not combine his words.

He watched her get up and followed her into the kitchen.

Josie grabbed another beer, “Tuullk,” she said as she popped the can.

“Me, Lisa, were a thing. She dumped me like a couple weeks after my brother’s deeeeath.” He took another breath, “And tonight she, I don’t know, got jealous I brought you. She has jealousy probllelms. I’m sowwy, sorry about her.”

Josie took a big gulp, “So it’ss done?”

“Over and done.” He smirked.

She smirked and pulled Alex close to him, “Sooo is thhure roooom fur me?”

“Of course,” as he felt her lips crash on to him.

Josie was backing him up against the wall. There was a big thud and Alex rubbed his head and groaned. Josie trailed her kisses to his neck and lightly biting them.

“Room, Jack’s.” Alex breathed.

Alex lifted her waist and her long legs wrapped him. They sloppily made their way to Jack’s room, which was on the same floor as they were on, and locked the door. Alex laid her on the bed placing his kisses everywhere that was skin. He’d heard her moan and made him excited. Her hands traveled to his pajama bottoms and pulled them down with his boxers. Alex was completely naked and Josie was still fully dressed. He attached his lips to hers and tugged her pants down showing a dark blue thong.

“Blue?” Alex chuckled.

“I had to match my dress for luck,” she giggled against his neck.

“You definitely got lucky,” he pulled her thong off.

Josie giggled as his hands gently danced along her sides to slide off her shirt. Josie was left in a black strapless bra. Alex struggled unclipping her bra, she sighed and unclipped it herself. Her body kept pressing harder onto Alex’s body making him desiring her.

“H-hang on,” Alex quickly got up and went to the desk across the room. He went through the drawer and found the familiar square package. He quickly tore the package and rolled it on. “Okay, back to business,” he hovered her.

A smirk was planted on her face as she pulled him into a passionate kiss. Without warning Alex entered all of him inside her letting out an escaped loud moan. Josie bit one of her fingers as he started his pace.

“Just let it out,” he whispered seductively in her ear as he removed her hand.

“Oh gooood,” she moaned.

“Say my name,” Alex nipped at her neck.

“Alex,” Jojo pulled his hair and her back arched putting more pressure in between their bodies.

They kept their pace. Placing their lips on each other or any exposed skin that wasn’t marked. They were reaching that certain point and finally they let it out. Alex quickly threw away the used condom. He pulled Jojo into his arms cooing sweet nothings.

Alex pushed back her sweaty blond hair; “I think I’m falling in love with you.” He kissed her below her earlobe.

“Oh really,” her voice sounded tired.

“Yes really,” he smiled, but saw that she fell asleep, “You have no idea how fast I’m falling though,” Alex said before resting his head on top of hers and going to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

OOOOOOOH THEY BURIED THE BONE!!!
What do you guys think will happen?

GUESS WHAT?!
I'M OUT OF SCHOOL, IT'S SUMMER!!!!!
Exams were a bitch though, they're not worth summer haha
So now I should be updating a lot
BUT this Friday I'm going camping til Monday.
I'll try to update one of my stories before I leave though :)

So All Time Low & Boys Like Girls are coming to my town for a private acoustic show, but I have to win them over the radio!
Only 100 people can go so wish me luck PLEASE!
I joined the Hustler Club so I could go to things like that not to win it off the radio.
I don't do well competing :P