Status: COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT :D

Handful Of Moments

In A City Of Fools;

“Mom, I don’t know if I want to go. I don’t even have a date,” Alex said frustrated.

“It’s your senor year, you can’t miss your last dances,” his mother said, “What about that girl, Josie? Maybe you guys can go like friends.”

Alex sighed, “I don’t want to go.” He looked at his mom and saw tears starting to form. That broke his heart; he didn’t want to make his own mom cry. “Fine, I’ll ask but if she says no I’m not going at all.”

Mrs.Gakarth hugged her son and thanked him. He then realized he had two days to buy tickets. He went to his room and called Josie.

“Hey,” she answered.

“I’m sorry for such short notice, but do you want to go to homecoming with me? My mom offered to pay for the tickets.” He said all in one breath. For some odd reason, he felt really nervous.

There was a short pause, but to Alex it felt as if it was a couple hours, “Um, sure.”

He sighed with relief, “Cool. But I’m sorry for such short notice. I mean it must be hassle to find a dress at-.”

“Alex,” she giggled cutting him off, “Don’t worry, I have something up my sleeve.”

“Okay,” he smiled, “see ya later.”

---

Homecoming

Thank God, Josie did pageants and kept all of her dresses. She had decided to wear a dark blue dress that she wore to her third teen pageant. Josie picked up a few tricks and did her hair herself. When she was satisfied with her hair she put on her make up. It was very subtle since her hair was intricate. Josie slipped on her necklace and dangling earrings afterwards. Finally, she slid off her pants and unbuttoned her shirt and put the dress on.

“Josie!” Her dad hollered, “The Gaskarths are here.”

Her breath was caught in her throat. She was nervous, but why? Maybe cause this was her first school activity since she came to this damn town. She strapped her shoes on and headed down the flight of stars.

Alex was messing with box, which was holding the blue and white corsage. Alex was holding his breath while waiting for her. Then he heard heel click on the hardwood floors and looked up. He couldn’t wipe off that smile of his, even if he tried.

“Wow,” he whispered. He saw her blush then he blushed because she heard him.

“You look beautiful, Josie,” Mrs.Gaskarth gushed.

Josie looked toward her dad and noticed he was tearing up. She gave him a hug as she was about to cry.

He heard her sniffle, “Don’t cry, baby girl. It’s just you look wonderful and remind me of your mom.” He quickly wiped a tear from her cheek, “Don’t want to mess up that pretty make up now do ya?” She giggled.

“We should get going to Rian’s now shouldn’t we?” Mr.Gaskarth suggested. They all agreed and left.

After what felt like hours of pictures and eating dinner, they left for the dance in a limo that Zack’s uncle owned.

“WOO!” Jack yelled shooting both of his fists up into the air.

“Josie, I absolutely love your dress,” Kara, Rian’s girlfriend, complimented.

“Thanks,” she smiled, “I am in love with your shoes.”

“Why thank you,” Kara responded.

Alex wrapped an arm around her shoulder and whispered in her ear, “You look absolutely stunning,” he used his British accent.

Josie bit her lip. She can’t say that that did not turn her on. “Thanks.”

Soon they arrived at the dance. It was held in the school’s gym this year. Which everyone thought it was lame, but couldn’t do anything about it. They entered the entrance of balloons that led into the gym. Everyone looked at the gym decorations and was impressed by the prom committee.

Then Alex saw Lisa. She was in a tight red dress with a very low cut in the front. He bit his lip when Lisa spotted him. Lisa walked towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck, ignoring the fact that his “date” was right there. Kara dragged Josie away when she noticed Lisa was hanging on his neck.

“You look really handsome tonight,” she pressed her body up against him.

He let out a low grunt, “Um, ah, thanks, Lis.”

“I should have never let you go,” she whispered in his ear.

Then someone cleared her throat, “I’m sorry to interrupt this dry hump fest, but you’re raping my date.”

“It’s not rape if willing,” Lisa said kissing his neck. Alex felt powerless she knew his weak spot.

Josie pulled off Lisa and pulled Alex closer to her and gave him a kiss. Just to make that little hoe more jealous she slipped her tongue into his mouth and he wrestled with his.

“Whatever,” Lisa said as she stomped away.

Alex didn’t want to stop kissing her, but she certainly did because the first thing out of her mouth after the mini make out was, “Don’t talk to me.”

“Jojo,” he pleaded but she put her hand up walked to Jack. “Fuck!”

Alex was on the sideline watching Josie dance with Jack, since his date was just a friend. His jealousy grew when she started to grind on him. His fist was balled up and his knuckles were turning white. He definitely screwed up, but there was always Jack’s house after the dance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit
Hairstyle
Corsage

OH SNAP!
Go Lisa for screwing this up. haha
Just putting it out there, I have nothing against Lisa. But she's gonna be the main bitch in this story though. Just because I'm the writer haha
Anywho, what do you guys think Alex will do at Jack's house?
Hmmmm I want guesses
I want OPINIONS, just saying.
Oh guess what I'm nice and posted a chapter during exams! :D