Status: COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT :D

Handful Of Moments

I Had Everything;

The two were lying on the roof staring into the blue sky. It was a comfortable silence between them. In a way Josie thought it was weird being that comfortable with a guy she barely knew.

“Sorry bout earlier, Josie,” Alex broke the silence. She turned her head to face him and raised an eyebrow, “I shouldn’t have broke down like that and yeah…” Alex scratched his head. Josie slapped his arm. “Ow,” he pouted, why did she think his pout was cute, “What was that for?”

“Don’t be sorry,” Josie said, “Sometimes it’s okay to just cry. You know it’s okay to have emotions, it’s part of being human.”

Alex chuckled and then his face turned serious, “He was my brother.” Josie took his hand and gave it a comfortable squeeze. Alex turned his face away because he felt himself blushing. “Thanks,” he smiled.

She smiled back, “Want anything eat?” Alex nodded and climbed into the window after Josie. “I’ll be right back.”

She shut the door and left Alex by himself. He was observing her room. The walls were white, but on the ceiling it looked like she started a collage of random magazine cutouts or bands, movie tickets, concert tickets, or just random words. Alex smiled and noticed a Blink 182 picture. Alex jumped hearing the door slam.

Josie gave him a huge, awkward smile carrying chips n’ cheese with salsa and sour cream. “Is this cool?”

“Yeah,” Alex grabbed the plate and started to eat.

“Hey,” she playfully whined, “Sharing is caring.”

“Except for aids,” Alex smirked with a mouthful of chips. Jose snorted and covered her mouth with her hands to make her stop laughing. Alex started laughing cause her laugh is just contagious. Her face was turning red from embarrassment.

As everything was settling down, they were laying on her watching the Jerry Springer Show. The episode was called “Man or Woman?” One arm was lazily around Jojo’s shoulder and one behind Alex’s head as Josie silently went to sleep.

“That has to be a chick!” Alex exclaimed waiting for a response from Josie.

He turned his head to see a snoozing girl. Alex smiled as he slowly slipped his arm from under her head. Her body turned on her side and buried her face into a pillow. Alex slowly got off the bed trying not to wake the girl. He found a piece of paper and pen and wrote on it that he went home and placed it on her TV.

---

Josie woke up to “Hold My Hand” by New Found Glory. She picked up her phone to see that her dad texted her: Jose, going out for with the guys. Probably won’t be home till tomorrow. Love you. She responded with an okay. Josie looked at the clock which read 8:30. Her eyelids felt heavy again and slowly went back into sleep.

---

Alex was sitting on the edge of his bed playing his xbox. His character was about to die until he found a life pack. Then he heard someone knocking on his door and opened it. It was Josie, she was soaking wet in a white t-shirt her light purple bra showing. Alex bit his lip. She waved shyly.

Alex raised his eyebrow, “Do you need clothes?”

He walked towards his dresser pulling out a random tee shirt and some sweats. As Alex turned around he dropped the clothes seeing an almost bare female body. Alex’s eyes wandered over her little curves she had. Josie walked towards him placing her lips on his. Alex closed his eyes as their lips moved in sync. Her tongue grazed over his bottom lip wanting entry. He let her in letting them fight. His hands carefully held her hips. Josie pressed her body against his.

Alex walked backwards towards his dresser. With one swift movement with his arm, all the clutter fell to floor. Without removing their lips, Alex was hovering Josie and let her take his pants off. They parted quickly as Alex removed his shirt. His lips were sucking on her collarbone while grinding his hips into her. He heard Josie’s groan and felt himself grow. Alex’s calloused hands danced along her back to unclasp her bra and flung it across the room. Then he slid his hands down to her thighs and took off her underwear. Josie attached her lips behind his earlobe as her hands took off his boxers. With one movement he thruster into her, she bit his shoulder lightly making him more turned on. His movement became harder and her moans became more often.

Each of them moaning the others names as they were in rhythm. Josie arched her back almost about to orgasm.

“ALE…”


Alex woke up finding himself hard in a certain area. He groaned in displeasure for two reasons. One, he was hard and no one but himself to cure this. Two, he woke up from an amazing dream. He realized that was his first GOOD dream since his brother died. Then Alex heard frantic knocking on his window. He looked at his window to see Jose on his roof soaking wet-like his dream-in the rain. But this time she was crying. He slightly hit himself in the region to get rid of his unwanted member. Alex groaned in pain as he slowly sat up. He opened his window helping the girl inside.

“What’s wrong?” She engulfed herself into her arms. “Was it the nightmare?” She nodded her head into his chest. “Let’s get some dry clothes on you.”

He walked towards the dresser and picked out some clothes, but this time as he turned around it wasn’t an almost bare girl, it was frightened and fragile little girl. He pointed towards to where the bathroom was and watched her go.

“Better?” He asked. She shook her head no. “Well, let’s try to go to sleep and I’ll be here no matter what.” Josie nodded as Alex scooted for more room for her.

She buried her head in the crook of his neck as he rested his chin on top of her wet dirty blond hair. Alex started to hum and watched Jojo quickly go back to her slumber. He felt his eyes getting tired and slowly closed them to join Josie. The last thought on his mind was the fact that she was here in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I see progress :D
woot woot haha
Hoped you enjoyed this :)
Tell me your thoughts on this chapter
I really like this one

sooooooo

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11