Fight to the Death

So... There Is A Connection?

I looked away as quickly as I could but evidently it just wasn't quick enough.

“Come on.” Mr. Baker whispered softly into my ear as he took my hand in his and pulled my arm towards his much larger and stronger body. I shook my head in pure intimidation, and pulled my hand forcefully yet timidly out of his.

He sighed and leaned down, after all I was still on the cold hard desk's chair. Wrapping his left arm around my stomach and hip, he then pulled me up out of the chair, against my will, so I was standing up right against his side. The only thing was that I was wincing on the inside from the all to sudden, unexpected movement. He proceeded to turn me in a circle to face the opposite way and start walking out the door which was now directly in front of us.

No one else even seemed to notice. No one looked at us, even just once, the whole time this when on...it was sort of creepy. Like we were invisible, despite my obvious whimpers and the squeak of our shoes.

After he had closed the door behind our retreating bodies, his voice spoke again.

“Talk to me, please.” His eyes and overall facial expression showed one of sadness. I hated seeing him sad. Even though someone like me, shouldn't feel that way. He was my teacher. And one of them.

I didn't want to talk but it was like I couldn't NOT talk to him. I cracked. I couldn't hate him. I couldn't resist and ended up dropping the grudge against him. Mr. Baker hadn't done anything to hurt me...yet, anyways. But that was entirely besides the point. However, this all doesn't mean I wont still hate most of the other teachers. They were another story.

“What do you want me to say?” I mumbled looking at only my shoes underneath my body. I watched under my eye lashes as he took a step forward and brought his hands up to my face. Looking up slightly as he started to brush the hair lightly out of my eyes, again.

“Who did this?” I shrugged. Simple. “What else hurts?” He continued, running his thumbs back and forth across my stinging cheeks.

“Everything...” He suddenly stopped, furrowing his eyebrows in question and anger. Quickly dropping his hands to my hips, my shirt was being raised from my body. Before I could register it in my mind and stop him.“What the fuck...” he growled. I gave up trying to cover my skin above my rib cage any longer. He was starting to get angry by fighting against my hands. Though he wasn't being forceful, I think because he knew I was hurt already.

I let him pull the shirts up to see all of the gashes across my upper stomach and ribs. There wasn't any stopping him now, plus he's seen most of it already. What's the sense of trying? He would most likely find a way to see if I didn't let him, anyways.

“I'll kill them...” He growled under his breath, barely audible. All the while, slightly running his fingertips over the lines of caked blood and the welts from the leather straps. I bit my bottom lip to keep from bursting out in cries and tears of pain. He just barely was touching too.

“No you won't.”

We looked at each other for a while until he let go of my shirt letting it fall limply back into place. Then he lent towards me. Within milliseconds his hand was on my face and our lips were touching.

I froze for a second before I started just barely kissing him back. I carefully lifted my hands to rest on his chest before sliding them up towards his collar bones and shoulders. Finally, I was able to put my arms around his neck and “latched” them together behind his neck.

I never kissed a guy with snakebites before, but I smiled as I felt the cold of the metal against my own lips.

Meanwhile, the kiss continued to deepen with our lips moving hungerly against one another. Truth be told, I was lost in the moment. Not even knowing why I was actually kissing him back. His hands slid down to my waist, my hips, my thighs and then around the back of my upper thighs towards the inside.

I almost broke the kiss out of sudden fear and painful memories of my past. Though I didn't. Instead of doing what I would have thought, he did something completely different than I've ever experienced.

Instead of pushing me down and climbing on top of me for example; he carefully lifted me off of my feet and held me in place as I wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands stayed wrapped around my thighs, all the while.

I pulled away for air as he began to “attack” whatever was within reach, namely my jaw and then my neck down my throat and to the base, over to my collar bone as well. I kept quiet. Not knowing if he wanted me to be, yet knowing better than to make even a tiny bit of sound even if I wanted to, or he wanted to hear it.

Wincing, he kissed a bruise that wasn't seen but was surely there underneath the skin... How the hell did-

“Ahh em” Someone cleared their throat. We both looked to the side and saw Shadows smirking at the sight before his eyes. And what a sight it must have been. Me, my legs arapped around him lazily as he held my up off the ground, around his waist.

I quickly unwrapped my legs and jumped away from Mr. Baker. As quickly as I could. Instantly the realization hit me like a ton of brick. I just willingly made out with my teacher Of all the fucking people. We both watched anxiously as Shadows came closer and closer. I backed away a step when he got extremely close. Shadows started cracking up, bursting out laughing; hysterically. It made me feel about an inch tall. Wanting to shrivel up and die right then and there.

Zacky, (Yes I'm calling him that now cause I cant stand the though of calling him Mr. Baker now that I kissed him, it's weird....) smiled as he watched. I in turn glared at the laughing man, Shadows, who was in front of me. He stopped after a while and wiped away the tears from his eyes.

“Don't do that out here again. Leave it for your room or something dude.” Shadows nudged Zacky's shoulder somewhat.

“Wha-” Zacky started but was cut off.

“Don't let the Director see. Or know.”

“What are talking abo-”

“Never mind, just don't do anything stupid. And if you hurt her I'll kill you.” He had this serious intimidating look for a moment before continuing. “Just kidding..” He laughed at Zacky's face of ease. “but you know now.”

“What in the fucking hell are you talking about?!” I demanded seeing as though Shadow's wouldn't listen to Zacky as he tried to even ask a question. I needed answers, right now. I wanted to know.

“Zacky's in looooovvvveeee with you...” Shadows said in a girlie voice earning a slap on the back of the head from Zacky. “Dude! Please she knows it. I mean you did kiss her.”

I listened to them bicker back and forth for awhile until I had enough. I wanted to slap them both but instead a sentence I never wanted to repeat came out instead.

“Well according to a certain someone who shall not be named apparently you are to.” I added lowly yet with a smug “all knowing” voice. Shit! I clamped a hand over my mouth instantaneously with my eyes wide...

“Who said that?” I shrugged still wide eyed with a hand covered mouth. Shadow's tone of voice was accusing. Like he was egging me on, tempting me to say.“Well. I don't know what you're talking about princess.” I rolled my eyes, listening to his denial and scoff at the slightest of true possibility in my prior words.

“Sure ya don't.” Zacky added in a hiss, looking at the floor.

“Who SAID IT?!” Shadows demanded practically screaming. I shrugged once more.

“Well...It's...It... It isn't true... so yeah.” Shadow's looked down at the floor all of a sudden too, as he spoke those confusing and nonsense words.

“Whatever.” Zacky and I said at the same time. We both glanced at each other with a smile, knowing that we both were annoyed by our tones of voices.

“Yeah....” Shadows happened to mumble before walking back in the direction of the main building.

What the hell is it with these guys and their bipolar-like moods? Cheerful one minute, seconds later pissed, then with a blink of an eye, depressed. I am so confused.... I don't know what to do. Could it be true? Is Jimmy right? Do they both like me? Maybe?

“Come on.” Zacky said wrapping an arm around my lower back.

“Where are you-”

“We are going to the house to get food, I'm starved.” I shook my head and scrunched up my nose.

“Why not?”

“Aren't you teaching though Za-Mr. Baker.”

“Eh, lets skip.”

“You are a terrible example of a teacher,” No offense I added afterward on my head.

“Well my first choice wasn't to be a “teacher” But it just sort of happened....”

“How?”

“I'll tell you as we eat, now come on.” He grabbed my hand and intertwined the two. He walked a step but only then noticed I wasn't following.”What?” He turned to look at me again.

“No. I can wait to know” I dropped his hand from mine and started walking back to the door.

“You ain't normal babe.” I heard him chuckle from behind me.

“Are not. You're supposed to the English teacher...” I smiled as he tried to keep a straight face...It wasn't working very well. But I'm glad he was semi-happy in at least a way now. “Besides, I don't want to get into more “trouble”” I mumbled and went back inside the classroom with Zacky following after me. Mr. Haner gave us both a weird look upon seeing us. Glancing between my straight face and Zacky's happy one. He glared at us both a second before he went on with the lesson and Zacky eventually joined him in doing so.

Later on that night I was laying in bed, eating what I found I could actually eat and not get sick over. Skittles and gummy lifesavers, oddly enough. (Ah huh candy, though I'm addicted to them now, so Jimmy is all to blame.) I ate almost both of the packages and was chewing on a few of the blue skittles in my mouth when I heard the main door to the dorm room open outside. Immediately I froze, turned off the light and gripped my book tightly in my probably white-knuckled hands.

I looked to my side, over at the door to my own room, scared at what or who would come inside. I didn't need to wait long because the door squeaked and opened soon after. I couldn't tell who it was though and that is what scared me the most.

I backed up against the far corner of the bed. Right up against the wall as the person came in and shut the door again behind them.

I raised the book protectively in front of me, ready to hit them. Even though it wouldn't do much damage if you think about it.

The whole time, I wished that my eyes would just hurry up and adjust to the darkness so I could see who it was.