‹ Prequel: We Come Out At Night 4

We Come Out At Night 5

Chapter 6

------------
Shadows
------------

I had made my choice for the night, I picked my two new favorite toys and brought them up to the penthouse for a little fun in the hot tub. One was straddling my lap and whispering all the things in my ear that she would like to do to me, while the other sat on the side of me and shall we say “amusing herself.”

It was just a typical night for me before I had given my heart away. Now it was just as it always was. Two different girls every night. Just as the girl sitting on me slipped her tongue in my mouth, I heard a loud crash.

I jumped up letting the girl fall back into the water only to see the glass door to the terrace was completely smashed with the help of a lamp that came flying through it and was now in pieces along with the terrace door. On the other side of the door stood Izzy.

“What the fuck?” I yelled at her and got out of the hot tub. I slipped on my flip flops so as not to get glass in my feet and walked right through the door where the glass once was. “You little slut.” I said as she stood there looking at me with contempt in her eyes.

“Me?” She cried. “You’re the one sitting in the hot tub with two girls. How could you do that to me?” She was crying now and honestly was she fucking serious?

I stood there dumbfounded at her question. “How could I do that to you? YOU left ME!” I shouted at her letting all the pent up anger come out on the surface as I walked closer to her. “YOU told ME that you don’t love me anymore and left. THEN you went and fucked Marco and you have the nerve to ask how I could do this to YOU?” I shook my head. “You really are one fucked up individual Izzy.”

“What the hell are you talking about? I didn’t fuck Marco! I wouldn’t do that to you!” She yelled back at me and I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the den. When we got there, I shoved her inside and picked up my remote.

“You cant fucking lie your way out of this one.” I pushed play and there she was on the screen going at it willingly and to top it all off telling him that she loved him over and over again.

She covered her mouth with her hands and the tears started to fall from her eyes as she looked at the screen. My heartbeat started to race and she turned to face me. “That’s not me.” She looked at me with pleading blue eyes. “I don’t know where that came from, but it’s not me!”

No way in hell was I going to fall for her tears this time. She was lying right to my face and the proof was right there on the monitor. Unable to control myself, I slapped her across the face as hard as I could and she fell back against my desk. I never felt such hate for anyone as I did for her right now.
“You hurt me, Izzy. For the last time.” I told her as I felt the water well up in my own eyes. “I gave my heart to you and you ripped it out and shoved it down my fucking throat.” She was looking at me as her hand came up to touch her face where I slapped her.

“Matt no.” She cried.

“I hate you so much, Izzy.” I heard my own voice start to break as I let out my true feelings. “You’re a selfish little bitch and I’ll never forgive you for this.”

I wiped my eyes having shown her enough of the effect she had on me. No girl had ever made me cry before her. “Get out of my casino.” When I spoke, my voice was barely above a whisper.

“IZZY?” I heard Gates call her name and wondered how he knew she was here.

When he got to the door of the den he looked at me and back to Izzy. “Shit.” he whispered.

“What the fuck is going on?” I asked. I knew they were all hiding something from me; my guess was it was Izzy.

“Izzy, go downstairs and wait for me.” He told her and I stood there with my hands folded across my chest.

“No. I’m leaving this fucking place for good.” She was crying hysterically now and I still couldn’t understand how she could put on such a show even after being called out with proof!

“Adios! Bitch!” I shouted in her face and Gates moved to stand between the two of us.

“Ok we all need to talk. Something happened that you both need to know about. And when you hear it, you may both see things a little differently.”

“What I see is a lying cheater!” Izzy shouted with tears still pouring from her eyes.

“What I see is a sick, twisted little slut!” I shot back at her and she started sobbing again only this time she buried her face in Gates’s chest. “If you’ll both excuse me, I have guests waiting for me in the hot tub.” As I walked out of the den, I could hear Izzy crying.

“I love him, Brian. I don’t understand.” I stopped in my tracks when I heard those words. She had fooled me with them once, but would never do it again.

“I know baby, come down stairs and I’ll explain that video to you.” What the fuck was that supposed to mean? What was there to explain? Izzy fucked Marco and that was it. She fucked my biggest enemy. He didn’t rape her, he didn’t force himself on her, she threw herself at him and fucked him like there was no tomorrow. To top it all off, she told him she loves him. So what could he have to explain?

I stood out on the terrace as my two naked guests frolicked in the hot tub and watched as Brian led Izzy out of the penthouse. God help her if she ever sets foot in here again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Had an oops with the pov in the last chapter. All fixed. Thanks for the catch :)