Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Apartments

Image

Jenna pulled the baked potatoes out of the oven while Bam finished up the steaks outside in the courtyard. He brought four large steaks inside and placed the pan on the stove next to the potatoes. Jenna then got out the condements for the food and set the table. When Bam started fixing everyone tea the front door opened and in walked Justin and Angie. Justin’s face lit up when he saw Bam. He ran over to him and gave him a bear hug.

“My mom told me what happened. Are you alright?”

Bam smiled. “Yeah buddy, I’m fine. Just have a large bump on the back of my head.”

Angie put her purse on the counter then smiled at Bam.

“Mom, this is my boyfriend Bam. Bam this is my mother Angie.”

“It’s nice to meet you!” said Bam as he walked over and shook Angie’s hand.

“It’s nice to meet you too! Who’s car is that in the garage.”

Jenna smiled. “After Bam got released from the hospital we went to Philly and he bought me that car.”

Angie’s mouth dropped. She glanced over at Bam and shook her head.

“Bam, you didn’t need to do that.”

“I wanted too. If it wasn’t for my dumbass,” Bam quickly looked down at Justin who was smiling at him. “Sorry. If it wasn’t for me then she would’ve still had a car.”

“I appreciate that Bam.”

“Thank you ma’am.”

Jenna told everyone to fix their plates before the food got cold. When she got down fixing her baked potatoe and cutting her steak she took a seat at the table next to Bam. It didn’t take long for Justin and Angie to start embarrassing Jenna. They told Bam that her uncle used to pick on her all the time when she was growing up and that he acted like he killed Rudolph one year.

Bam began to laugh. “You have to tell me that story!”

Jenna began to blush as her mom began the story.

“She was six or seven at the time and we always had Christmas over here at my parents. Well, at the time we had a trailer like right across the field next to my parents. My brother got a shot gun and shot it up in the sky when we got home. Well, Jenna woke up screaming. She called my brother and begged him not to kill Rudolph or Santa. My brother being the jerk he is told her that he would be bringing deer jerky for Christmas dinner the next day. It took me nearly two hours to get her to sleep.”

Bam began to laugh loudly while Jenna just sunk lower in her seat. He saw this and reached over to kiss her cheek.

“Awww, I’m sorry babe but that’s funny.”

“Yeah, yeah!” replied Jenna. “My uncle also put frogs down my moms bathing suit when they were growing up. Oh, and one day my mom got tired of it so she threw a dirt clot at him and so my uncle grabbed a softball and threw it at her head. My mom ducked and the ball ended up shattering the office window.”

“My mom was so pissed about that.” Said Angie. “Freddy said if I wouldn’t have ducked then the ball wouldn’t have broken the window. He got whipped for that!”

“What about Justin? Is there anything you used to do to him?” Bam asked Jenna.

Jenna began to laugh. “I used to put bras on him and put makeup on him. Eva and Whitney would spend the night with me and we would pick on him.”

Justin began to blush. “Yeah, and one day I farted in her face.”

Bam began to laugh loudly. He high fived Justin which made Angie laugh. Even though they were making fun of Jenna she thought that Bam got along so well with her family. They were all crazy just like Bam. After dinner, Bam helped Jenna clean up then told her that he had to make a few phone calls. Jenna nodded then went into her mom’s room. She was about to take a bath when Jenna walked in.

“Mom, I have something to tell you. I’ve been thinking about getting a place of my own.”

Angie glanced over at her daughter sadly. “Are you sure? I mean, you can have the whole upstairs to yourself. Justin loves it when you’re here and so do I? You have your own privacy and Bam is welcome here whenever he wants to come over.”

Jenna thought about it for a few moments. Her mother was right. She did have the whole upstairs to herself. Why get an apartment when she had one upstairs that wasn’t going to be used by anyone? She really did love staying here but she just didn’t want to get in her mother’s way.

“Just as long as you pay me rent you can stay here as long as you want!” said Angie.

Jenna nodded. “Thanks mom. I better get Bam back home.”

“Where does he live?”

“In Wawaset. Only about twenty minutes away from here.”

“Oh, okay. Be careful.”

“I will mom.”

Jenna told her good night then went into her brother’s room to see him and Bam playing the playstation 3. Bam looked up at Jenna and sadly smiled.

“I just talked to Jeff and he wants me to leave tomorrow.”

“We don’t want you to leave.” Said Justin sadly.

“I know man. It will only be a week. At least, that’s what Jeff said. When I get back we’ll go to the Kennywood Amusement Park!”

“Sweet!”

Jenna sat on the bed. She really didn’t want Bam to leave either. She was beginning to grow fond of him and not having someone to hang out with would be rather lonely. But, she had to get her store ready for the summer so maybe she could order a lot of summer clothing to get her mind off of Bam for a week. She would also be able to talk to him on the phone so it wouldn’t be so bad.

When Bam and Justin finished their racing game, Bam told him goodnight and that he’d see him in a week. He then followed Jenna into the garage where her car was located. She got into the driver’s seat and headed towards his house. She had only been here once but she remembered exactly how to get there. The only thing she had a problem with was the gate which was locked. Bam told her the code. She pressed it onto the key pad and it automatically opened. She figured he probably had this because of the crazed fans. She pulled to a stop next to his hummer and put the car in park.

“Would you like to come in?” asked Bam. “I’ll give you a tour.”

Jenna smiled. “Sure.”

She cut off the engine and followed Bam towards the door. He unlocked it then ushered her inside. Jenna could smell the scent of PineSol in the air. Bam just chuckled as he closed the door.

“Ape’s been here cleaning. I called her while you were talking to your mom. She wanted to house to be spick and span when I got out of the hospital.”

“Oh, I feel bad now. If you wanted to spend time with your family I could’ve brought you back home.”

Bam shook his head. He pulled Jenna into his body then smelt the scent of her Coconut perfume. She felt so great in his arms. He didn’t know if he could leave her so soon. Jenna looked into Bam’s eyes. She knew she would really miss him when he left. Bam slowly leaned in closer to Jenna. She didn’t know if she was ready to rush into things with Bam but one kiss wouldn’t hurt. Bam’s lips crashed down on hers. He slowly pushed his tongue into her mouth and she massaged it with hers.

Bam lifted Jenna up and carried her into the living room. He placed her on the couch and slowly got on top of her. His hands went up her shirt then landed on her breasts. Jenna could feel her whole body tingle in a good way. It had been a while since she felt this way with a man. When she was with Nick it felt like a chore to have sex with him. Bam pulled her shirt up over her head. He threw it onto the floor and then began to kiss her neck. Jenna let out a soft moan as he found her sweet spot. That’s when she knew if she didn’t stop now she would end up having sex with a man she has only known for a month.

She quickly sat up and apologized as she squeezed from underneath Bam. She grabbed her shirt off the ground. Bam watched as she put it back on. She sadly smiled.

“I’m sorry. I don’t want to rush into anything.”

Bam saw that she felt really scared after he told her that. He then remembered that her asshole of an ex used to hit her. He wondered if he hit her when she refused to have sex with him. Bam stood up and walked over to Jenna. She backed away but Bam grabbed her arm and pulled her into him.

“You need to understand that when you tell me know then it means no.” he began. “I respect your decisions. Okay?”

Jenna looked up into his blue eyes. They were so sincere and filled with love and devotion. She didn’t know why but she felt that if she told Bam she didn’t want to have sex he would get mad. But, she finally realized that not every guy was like Nick. They wouldn’t get pissed if she didn’t want to have sex.

“Okay. I’m sorry.”

“Don’t apologize. When you’re ready is when I’ll be ready. You better get home before your mom starts to worry.”

Jenna nodded. “You don’t think I’m a loser because I live with my mom do you? I mean, I did have a place with Nick but after the hospital thing I moved out.”

“I don’t think you’re a loser. You love your mom and she loves you. If you were a loser you’d be laying on your ass all day playing video games and trashing out your mom’s house while she works her ass off to pay for the bills. You have a job!”

Jenna laughed as she reached up to kiss Bam again. “What time do you leave tomorrow?”

“At noon.”

“I’ll be here around eight to help you pack.”

Bam nodded. He followed Jenna out of the house and towards her car. He gave her once last kiss before she got into her car and left. He sighed loudly. He had never been with a girl like Jenna before. It was different but yet he was glad he found someone like her.