Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Secrets Revealed

Image

Jenna walked into her office early the next morning. She placed her cup of coffee on her desk then took a seat. Kayla arrived twenty minutes later. She cleared her throat then began to speak.

“Have you seen the news or listened to the radio lately?” she asked.

“No, I haven’t.”

Kayla threw a local newspaper onto Jenna’s desk. The front page had a photo of Jenna and Bam at the airport kissing. The article was titled Bam Margera’s new girl. The article basically said that Bam was seen kissing the mysterious girl at the airport yesterday. Sources say that the two have only known each other for a short time. The identity of this girl has not been reported yet. Jenna just shrugged it off. I guess the secrets had to be revealed sooner or later.

The day at work went by rather fast which made Jenna extremely happy. Bam had called her and they talked for a few minutes until he had to go. California was at least three hours behind in the time zone. So, since it was noon in West Chester it was nine in L.A. Jenna really did miss Bam but with keeping herself busy at work everything would go by fast. She had told Bam about the newspaper and he said that it was all over the news. Everyone keeps asking him in L.A who she is but he just says they will find out when the divorce with Missy is final. He will have a segment on Radio Bam with her in it. Jenna was a little nervous about that. She had seen all the bad comments that Bam’s fans had said about Missy. She just hoped they wouldn’t say the same about her.
After work, Jenna headed to the baseball fields where Justin’s game was taking place. She had only missed twenty minutes of it. She took a seat in the bleachers next to her mom who was the scorekeeper for the team.

“I saw the newspaper today,” began Angie. “Be careful Jennifer. Bam is still married and I really don’t think it’s appropriate for you to be kissing a married man.”
“Mom, he already signed the divorce papers. The only thing he is waiting for is for the judge to finalize them. That’s it.”

“Okay. Just be careful. I really like Bam and he seems to adore you but you don’t need to be rushing into anything. The whole Nick ordeal was bad enough.”

“And I’m trying to get over that mom. He’s locked in a padded cell right now so I doubt he can hurt me anymore and besides I have a restraining order. If he comes close to me I can have him arrested.”

Jenna watched as her brother struck out one player after another. He was so talented at everything he did. The game soon ended with Justin’s team defeating the Pirates. Everyone clapped and got their things together. After the coach talked to the boys they were able to leave.

“Hows Bam doing?” asked Justin as they headed towards the cars.

“He’s doing fine. He’ll be home pretty soon and then we’ll go to the Kennywood Amusement Park!”

Justin smiled. “I can’t wait!”

“Do you want to meet us for pizza?” Angie asked Jenna as she unlocked her car.

“Sure.”

Jenna followed her mom towards the Pizza Shack. She ordered a Chicken Parmesian pasta along with a salad from the salad bar.

“Your birthday is coming up next month.” Said Angie as they began to eat.

Jenna nodded. “Yep. I’ll be twenty-eight. I can’t believe I’m almost thirty.”

Angie laughed. “You’re getting old!”

“So are you!”

“Hey, I am not! I still look good for my age!”

Jenna laughed as she took a bite of her pasta.

“What are you planning on doing?”

Jenna shrugged. She hadn’t really thought about what she would be doing for her birthday which was on June 21st. She would probably just go to a bar with her friends. Bam knew that her birthday was next month too. He already said he was in the midst of planning something big for her day. She just hoped it wasn’t anything crazy.

After they all finished eating, they headed back to the house. Jenna decided to take a relaxing bath. While shaving her legs her cell phone began to ring. She reached over onto the toilet to retrieve her phone. She smiled when she saw that it was Bam.

“Hey babe.” He said.

“Hey, are you having fun in L.A?” she asked.

“So much fucking fun! I wish you were here. We just got done shooting the last scene for the movie. It’s going to be awesome!”

Jenna noticed that Bam sounded a little too happy. He had probably been drinking but it didn’t really matter to her. Just as long as he didn’t do anything stupid; like cheat on her.

“That’s great!”

“What are you doing right now?”

“I’m sitting in the bath tub shaving my legs.”

Bam paused for a moment. “Fuck. I’m loving that mental picture!”

“Shut up!”

“Well, I’ll let you get back to your bath. I just wanted to call and tell you goodnight. I’ll be home in five more days!”

“Yay!” Jenna cheered.

Bam chuckled. “I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Bye.”

“Bye.”

Jenna set the phone back on the toilet. She felt herself smile as she finished shaving her legs. She couldn’t wait to see Bam. A week seemed like an eternity without him. Now, she only had to wait five more days before he returned.