Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Bad News

Image

“So, Bam will you tell us a little more about your new girlfriend?”

Bam sat in front of the cameras. He was doing an interview for MTV. He knew that this question would come up but he wasn’t ready for everyone to know of Jenna’s true identity yet. He was trying to protect her from the limelight.

“All I can say is I’m really happy. She mean’s everything to me.”

“How did you two meet?”

Bam began to chuckle. “My car wreck I had a couple of weeks ago she was the girl I pulled out in front of.”

“Wow, and she doesn’t hate you for that?”

“She did at first but I bought her a new car so I think I made up for it.”

“Are you bribing her into liking you?”

Bam scrunched his eyebrows together. “I’m not bribing her with shit.” He said coldly. “She is a grown woman. If she didn’t want to be with me she would’ve told me. I asked her out before I came here and she said yes.”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean for that to come out the wrong way. So, she lives in West Chester?”

“Yes.”

“Does she live with you?”

“Nope, she lives in her own place.”

“I don’t know if you’ve heard this but your ex wife Missy did an interview for people magazine. She said that your new girlfriend is probably a trashy whore with all kinds of STD’s.”

Bam chuckled. “She’s far from trashy. Missy’s just pissed so she has to trash other people to make herself look good. She was probably one of the worst mistakes I’ve ever made.”

“If you knew then what you knew now would you have married her?”

“No, I would’nt have married her. She tries to tell everyone that I’m the reason we got a divorce. While we were married, she wouldn’t let me skate because she wanted me to be fully devoted to her, I drank all the time because I couldn’t deal with her bitching all day long, she made my life miserable every single day, and she maxed out my credit cards with her shopping.”

“So, you also had a reason to get a divorce?”

“Yep, I sure did.”

“Are you excited about the movie? What can the fans expect?”

“I am very excited about the movie. I think the fans will by far find this the best movie yet.”

“Thank you for your time Bam. Look for Jackass 3D coming to theatres October 15th!”

Bam shook the man’s hand. He had to wait for the other guys to get their interviews over with before he could leave. He pulled out his Iphone and was about to call Jenna when his phone began to ring. He smiled when he saw her name and photo flash on the screen.

“Hey babe.”

“Ummm I have some bad news…your ex did an interview saying shit about you and calling me a trashy whore.”

Bam smiled. He had never heard Jenna so mad before and honestly he thought it was sexy.

“I know, just ignore her. She’s just upset with me right now. And I know you’re not a trashy whore. You are far from it babe. So, what are you doing today?”

“I’m cooking hamburgers tonight.”

“I wish I was there. I can’t wait to come home.”

“Only three more days!” she said excitedly.

“Yep, only three more days!”

Bam tried hard not to blow his cover. Jeff had already told the guys that since they had everything done they could leave tomorrow, so Bam decided to surprise Jenna at her work tomorrow. He planned on leaving tonight after everyone got done with their interviews.

“Hey, I gotta go babe. I have to finish up some things here.”

“Okay. I have to start cooking anyway. I’ll talk to you later. Bye.”

“Bye babe!”

Bam hung up the phone and walked over to Jeff who was talking to Ryan.

“Jeff, do you need me anymore?”

“Oh, he needs your ass Bam!” Novak yelled from across the room.

Bam just rolled his eyes.

“Nope, you can head out.”

“Thanks, I’m leaving tonight.” He told Ryan. “You coming with me?”

Ryan smiled widely. He also wanted to get back to Angie. He had missed her so much. He nodded and the two of them left the set. A limo took them back to the hotel where they both began to pack. Bam decided not to tell Novak. He could find his own way back home. After they packed, they checked out of the hotel and flagged a taxi down which took them to the airport. It would only take four hours to Philly and two hours to get back to West Chester. He knew that Jenna’s family had a fenced in area and a gate so he would have to wait until tomorrow to see her.