Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Heat Of The Moment

Image

Jenna sighed as she took a drink of her beer. She was feeling a little buzzed. She hadn’t felt this way in a long time and she hoped she wasn’t getting on Bam’s nerves. When she had drinks in her system, she began to get really giggly. Bam just tared over at her with a smile on his lips.

“Want another?” he asked holding up a beer.

“No. I’m good. If I had another one no telling what I would do.”

A yawn escaped Jenna’s mouth. She didn’t realize how tired she was until now.

“Ready for bed?”

“Yeah,” she replied.

Jenna went back into the cabin. She got ready for bed and then slid underneath the covers with Bam. They were both in total darkness. Jenna could hear Bam breathing next to her. How she wanted to reach over and kiss him, but she restrained herself.

“Did you have fun today?” asked Bam.

“I did. Thanks for that. I needed to get out and have some fun.”

They were quiet for a few moments. The bed moved as Bam turned to the side facing Jenna. She could feel his breath against her face. She reached over and pressed her lips against his. Bam shuffled his body so that he was towering over Jenna’s body. She felt his warm hands slide up her shirt and cup her breasts. She couldn’t help but let a moan escape her lips as he pressed his hardness against her intimate area. She reached up through Bam’s shirt. Her fingers ran over his skin making Bam lose control. He leaned down and softly whispered in Jenna’s ear.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked.

“Yes,” she replied loudly making Bam laugh.

Bam pulled her shirt over her head. He glanced down at her body and began kissing her breasts.

“You’re so beautiful.” He moaned.

Jenna smiled as she pushed Bam off of her. She straddled his body which made Bam smirk. She then undressed him and began to please him with her mouth. It didn’t take long for Bam to carefully push Jenna onto her back. He quickly pulled down her last articles of clothing then used his tongue on her feminine areas. Jenna felt herself tingle all over. She hasn’t felt this way in a long time. Having sex with Nick was like a chore and he didn’t take the time to please her. He just wanted himself to be pleased.

She pulled her thoughts away from Nick as Bam began to make her whole body feel good. He then used his fingers which made her quickly pull Bam up to her. Her mouth met his and she could feel Bam smiling into the kiss.

“I don’t have protection.” He said.

“I don’t care.” She moaned.

Bam towered over Jenna’s body. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He slowly pushed himself into her. Jenna began to moan as Bam was probably one of the best things in her life. He knew how to please a woman and he didn’t rush himself into climax. He made Jenna climax multiple times before he did. They both moaned in unison. Sweat poured over Jenna’s body, but Bam didn’t seem to mind. He kissed over her body softly.

“You need a shower.” He said.

“You do too!” she joked.

Bam picked Jenna up which made her laugh. He then carried her into the bathroom. When he turned on the lights, he set Jenna onto the wood floor and turned on the shower. Once the temperature was right, he stepped underneath the water. Jenna followed him in a heartbeat. They rinsed themselves off and before Jenna knew it they were making love underneath the warm water.