Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Worried

Image

Jenna stared out the window as Bam drove away from Ricketts Glen. She nervously chewed on her buttom lip. Last night had been great, but if she wasn’t so buzzed she would’ve made Bam not climax inside of her. She hasn’t been on birth control in a few months because it was starting to make her sick so she stopped taking it. She planned on going back to the doctor to get a new prescription, but hadn’t had time.

Bam noticed that she was lost in her own thoughts. He reached over to hold her hand in his. She looked up and softly smiled at him. The smile made Bam frown.

“What’s the matter?” he asked.

“I’m just worried.”

“About what?”

“Well,” she began. “Last night we didn’t use protection.”

Bam sighed. “I know. I told you I didn’t have any and you said you didn’t care. What’s the point?”

“I didn’t have protection either.”

Bam’s mouth dropped. “You mean…” he stopped. “You’re not on birth control?”

“I was, but it started making me sick so I stopped taking it. I haven’t had time to go to the doctor.”

Bam sighed but surprisingly he wasn’t mad about it. He was quiet for a few moments until he finally spoke again.

“So, you could be pregnant?”

Jenna shrugged. “I’m not sure. But, what if I am? My father ran out on my mom when I was only six months old. I don’t want you to do that Bam.”

Bam pulled the Hummer onto the shoulder of the road. He then put it in park and turned to face Jenna. He softly kissed her lips and breathed in her scent.

“Jenna, I’m the type of man who will be there for my daughter or son. I am not going to run out on them. I will take care of you and our baby. Okay?”

Jenna nodded softly. “Okay but it’s too soon to know. At least a month maybe two and we’ll find out.”

Bam cursed. “I can’t wait a month.”

Jenna raised her eyebrows. “You really want a baby?”

He softly smiled. “I’ve always wanted to have a baby with a woman I care about. Jenna, I love you so much.”

Jenna felt her heart skip a beat. Bam loved her? She had no idea that he was starting to develop these type of feelings for her. And her feelings were mutual. She didn’t know if she should tell him or not.

“I love you too.”

She was surprised those words came out of her mouth. Bam pulled her into another soft yet sensual kiss. Jenna was the world to him now. She was sweet, funny, caring, was rude to people, she had a kind heart, and was beautiful inside and out. He would bow down to God if Jenna was pregnant with his baby. He pulled back onto the road and headed the two hours back to West Chester. Before dropping Jenna off, he stopped at a local Subway for dinner. He then headed towards jenna’s house.

“I have to film a video for The Moxy tomorrow so I might be busy most of the day.”

Jenna nodded. “I have to work tomorrow anyway. Have fun at the shoot!” she said.

Bam was surprised by her comment. Usually when he told Missy this she got pissed off and thought he was cheating on her when really he was shooting a video. She would call him every hour on the hour to make sure he wasn’t lying about where he really was at. He finally pulled to a stop in front of Jenna’s house. He pulled her into a passionate kiss. When he pulled away he stared into her eyes.

“No matter what happens, I will always be here for you.” He whispered.

“Thank you.” She said with a smile. “I love you Bam.”

“I love you too babe. I’ll see you on Tuesday.”

Jenna nodded then got out of the Hummer. Bam helped carry in her things then left. Jenna quickly unpacked her belongings and went into the house to start on her laundry. Her mom was in the kitchen making dinner while Justin was playing Playstation 3 on the big screen in the living room. Angie came into the laundry room with a warm smile on her face.

“Did you have fun?” she asked.

“Yes, I had a blast mom!” she said while spraying Shout on the stains of her clothes and putting them into the washer.

“What did you do?”

Jenna shrugged. She usually told her mother everything but she didn’t know if she should. She finished putting all of her clothes in the washer then sadly smiled at her mom.

“Can we talk in private?” she asked.

Angie nodded. “Of course.”

Jenna headed into the guest bedroom with her mom following behind her. They sat down on the bed and just stared at each other.

“Mom, last night Bam and I had some drinks. Well, one thing led to another and…”

“You had sex.” She finished.

Jenna nodded. “Yes. Well, Bam didn’t use protection and I haven’t been to the doctor to get a new birth control prescription.”

Angie’s mouth dropped. Jenna didn’t know if she was happy or if she was in shock. Maybe a little bit of both.

“You might be pregnant?” she asked happily.

Jenna nodded. “You’re not mad?”

Angie chuckled. “You’re almost twenty eight. Of course I’m not mad. Bam is a great guy and I think I’m ready to be a grandma; even though I don’t look old enough to be one.”

Jenna laughed as she gave her mom a hug. “Bam said he would never leave me if I was pregnant.”

Angie nodded. “I don’t think he will. Not every guy is like your father or even Justin’s dad. Bam’s a good guy Jenna but he did just get out of a divorce so if you are pregnant y ou’re going to have to deal with the press since he is famous.”

Jenna sighed. “I know, but I love him mom. And he won’t let anything bad happen to me.”

“I know that. Well, we’ll see in a few months if you are. For now, just start taking more care of your body.”

“I do that anyway!”

The two of them began to laugh loudly which made Justin come into the room.

“What’s so funny?” he asked.

Angie looked at Jenna who nodded. “Your sister might be pregnant with Bam’s baby!”

Justin’s face lit up. “Really?!”

“We don’t know for sure yet.” She said. “It’s all happening too fast. I mean, I could not be but it could happen.”

Jenna really did hope that she was pregnant. She always wanted a baby. Now, she just had to wait and see what happened.