Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Sickness

Image

A month had gone by since Bam took Jenna and Justin to Kennywood and almost every night since she spent it with Bam. She either stayed with him or he stayed with her. Jenna woke up early on a Wednesday morning just five days before her birthday. She looked over at Bam's nightstand to see that it was six thirty in the morning. She sat there for a few moments feeling a little funny. Her stomach was in knots and she felt really nauseous.

She quickly put her hand over her mouth and darted into Bam's bathroom. She felt herself lose it in the toilet. The lights flicked on and she turned to see Bam standing in the doorway. He stared down at her with a worried expression.

"Are you okay babe?" he asked.

She sighed. She wanted to waited until she knew for sure but she was about ninety five percent positive that she was pregnant.

"I was supposed to start five days ago.Z"

Bam raised his eyebrows. "Why didn't you tell me?"

She shrugged. "I've been busy with work. I guess I pushed it to the back of my mind."

Bam nodded. "Call in sick for work today and we'll go to the doctor."

Jenna shook her head. "I want to take a test first."

Bam smiled widely then went into the room to change. Jenna felt so miserable. Maybe she was just sick with a stomach bug or something. But, that wouldn't explain why she had missed her period. She took a shower, got ready, then called into work. Thankfully, Eva answered. Jenna told her that she could be pregnant and she was extremely happy. She wanted Jenna to keep her informed with what happens. When jenna hung up, she headed out of the house with Bam. He looked extremely tired but jenna could tell he was excited about finding out. He wanted to be a daddy so bad and Jenna did want to start a family with him. She just wasn't expecting it to be this soon.

Their first stop was a local doughnut shop. Bam and Jenna got breakfast and ate it then went to a local drugstore. Jenna grabbed a pregnancy test along with a bottle of water and checked out. She still felt really bad and all she felt like doing was sleeping. Bam held onto her hand as they walked back outside.

"We'll go to my moms salon to take it." Jenna suggested.

"Okay! I really hope you are pregnant!"

Jenna smiled. "Me too!"

Bam drove to Angie's salon and parked in front. It was already nine so the shop was opened. Jenna finished drinking her water then stuck the test in her purse before heading inside. Her mom was doing a cut to an older womans hair. Her other workers were just sitting around chatting. Jenna introduced them to Bam. They all flirted with him which made Jenna roll her eyes. When her mom finished with the client she turned to Jenna.

"Do you want a haircut?"

"No," Jenna pulled the pregnancy test out of her purse.

Angie gasped and so did Tenly, Rachelle, and Anna.

"You took it?" asked Angie.

"Not yet but I'm about too."

Angie smiled widely. Over the past month, her and Bam had gotten really close and she could picture him as her son in law.

"Hurry up! We want to know if Angie's going to be a grandma!" said Rachelle.

Jenna smiled as she turned to Bam. He gave her a soft kiss and whispered in her ear.

"No matter what happens I will always love you!"

She nodded. "I will always love you too!"

Jenna nervously headed into the bathroom. She stared at her reflection in the mirror and sighed. She didn't know why but she was really scared. She knew Bam would love her no matter what but a part of her wanted to be pregnant.