Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Doctor

Image

Bam pulled into the parking lot of Jenna's doctors office. He was on the phone talking intently to Novak who was staying with Dico. He told the cKy crew, Ape, Phil, and Angie to come over to the house tonight. Jenna knew why; he wanted to tell them the news about the baby. Jenna softly put her hand on her stomach. She couldn't believe that little baby was growing inside her. When Bam hung up the phone, he leaned over to kiss her.

"It's all set!" he said with a grin.

"What is?" she asked with a smirk.

"Tonight we're going to do a Radio Bam broadcast and let everyone and I mean everyone know about the baby!"

Jenna raised her eyebrows. "Can I invite Eva and the girls over?"

"Yep. And also me and you are leaving tomorrow night for your birthday."

"My birthday is on monday." she stated.

"I know. I'm taking you to New York. Ville and the guys are performing at the convention center and we'll get backstage access."

Jenna laughed as she flung herself onto Bam. He smiled as he kissed her softly.

"I've totaly forgotten about your ex being a bitch!" she said.

Bam nodded. "Just forget about that cunt. Now, let's go see our baby!"

After Jenna checked in, she was called back to a room. Her blood pressure, weight, and temperature was checked. Then she was asked questions about her symptoms and how late she was. She told the nurse everything then she had to pee in a cup. The test came back positive. She was then taken to a privat room where the lights were dimmed and an ultrasound machine was hooked up. Bam sat down beside her. She took a deep breath as the doctor entered. Doctor Vineyard smiled warmly at Jenna. She had been her doctor for over twenty years.

"How are you feeling Jenna?" she asked while sitting down next to her.

"I feel fine right now."

"Good. So, you took a test and it was positive. Let's check to make sure you are pregnant. Lay down for me."

Jenna slowly laid down on the bed. She lifted her shirt up while Doctor Vineyard put gel on the camera then stuck it onto Jenna's stomach. She moved it around then stopped.

"There's your baby!" she said while pointing to the screen.

All Jenna could see was a little blob. She looked over at Bam who was smiling from ear to ear.

"How far along am I?"

"About six weeks. I would say your due date will be February 17th." she pushed a button and printed a small black and white photo of the baby. She then handed it to Jenna. After going over some details, Jenna was giving a package that had a baby name book, some magazines about pregnancy, and prenatul vitamins.

Jenna would be sheduled to come back in August. Once they got back into the hummer, Jenna called her mom and the girls to come over ot Bam's tonight. When she got off the phone she turned to Bam who was beaming at her.

"I love you." he said as he pulled her into a passionate kiss.

"I love you too! We're going to have a baby!"

Bam cnuckled. "I bow down to you babe. Not just any woman could handle carrying my kid."

Jenna laughed. "I hope I'm the only woman that carries your kid."

"You are the only woman I want to have a family with."

Bam once again gave Jenna a kiss. She had never expected life to be so perfect. She met a man who treated her right and who she loved with all her heart and now they were having a baby together. Jenna and Bam had only known eachother for three months, but when you love someone y ou just know. Jenna smiled out the window as she placed her hand on her stomach. In less than eight months she would give birth to the most beautiful baby in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know what's funny about this part? I wrote this on the way back from Florida and come to find out I'm pregnant. I think I jinxed myself lol!