Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Breaking The News

Image

The studio room where Bam recorded Radio Bam was packed with Bam's friends, his parents, Jenna's mom and brother, her uncle, his girlfriend, Kayla, and lastly Eva. Whitney was spending her night with her parents so she couldn't make it. Jenna sat next to Bam in front of a microphone. Novak sat on the other side of her then it was Ape, Phil, and Ryan. Jenna nervously bit her lip. this was the first time Bam's fans would hear her and know about the baby. She just hoped they didn't hate her like they hated Missy. Bam started the intro to Radio Bam then began laughing when it ended.

"Damn, this room is packed tonight!" he said.

"Hell yeah it is," began Novak. "I'm shoved up next to your girl here!"

Novak put an arm around Jenna.

"You wish Novak!" she said.

Bam laughed then talked into the microphone. "Joining us tonight is my girl Jenna. We have been secretly dating for over three months but I think it's time to let you all know a little bit about her. Jenna if you will!"

Jenna smiled. She was really nervous but with Bam there holding onto her hand she knew she could do this.

"If you've been to West Chester's new shop The Black Angel you've probably seen me. I'm the owner there. Ummm...I'll be twenty eight in a couple of days-"

"Fuck," cursed Bam. "That reminds me, we are going somewhere for your birthday."

"Can I go?" whined Novak.

"Hell no. I only got two backstage passes."

Novak pouted. "Why can't I go?"

"It's her birthday." shouted Ape. "Good grief."

Jenna's mom who was standing behind Bam's parents was smiling from ear to ear. She finally got to meet Ape and Phil and they seemed to get along really great.

"Were are we going?" asked Jenna.

"New York. HIM is performing at one of the convention centers."

Jenna shrieked. "Awesome! Thank you so much babe!"

"You're welcome babe. Now we'll take a little music break before Jenna and I tell you some big news."

Bam hit a button which began to play Step Down by The Moxy. Jenna just sat there. The only other person that knew was Angie. She really didn't want Bam's parents to think that she was trapping him with a baby because she wasn't. She thought about an abortion but she could provide for a baby and so could Bam. Even if she couldn't afford the baby she would still do what she could to care for it.

"Let's tell them how we met!" Bam said after the song ended.

"Well, Bam decided to pull out in front of me on the highway. I ended up hitting the blue lambo with my Pontiac Sunfire. My car was totaled and I had a broken arm. At the hospital, Ape came into the room and told me she was sorry about her son being a dumb ass. Well me and Bam ran into each other at the grocery store and he invited me to his families barbecue and the rest is history." she said. "And just to clear up any rumors by Bam's ex I am not a whore. I was with only one man before Bam and he constantly hit me and cheated on me. I have been checked and I am clean."

"I'm not!" said Novak.

Jenna laughed. "No shit! Anyway, Bam and Missy were already split up before we started dating. I told him I wasn't going to be involved with a married man."

"So what's the big news Bam?" asked Ryan.

Bam smiled. "Jenna and I went to the doctor today and she is pregnant."

Everyone in the room was shocked until Ape finally spoke.

"It's really soon but we are happy for you both! We're going to be grandma's Angie!"

"I know!" my mom said with a smile.

"And it is my baby. Now, let's take a few callers." said Bam as he hit a button. "You're on Radio Bam."

"Hey Bam, I just wanted to say I'm glad that you finally found a nice girl! And congrats on the baby. Jenna how are you going to deal with another Bam?"

Jenna laughed. "It will be hard, but I can't wait to be a mom."

After a few more callers, everyone talked about Bam as a child and Angie told them how Jenna acted when she was younger. When Radio Bam was finally over, Ape and Phil gave Jenna a hug. She felt so proud that they were happy. She even showed them the ultrasound photo.

"I'm so happy for you!" Eva said as she hugged Jenna.

"Thank you babe. Do you think you can take care of the shop while I'm gone?"

"Of course!"

Soon, everyone cleared out of the room except for Jenna, Ape, and Bam.

"I don't work tomorrow. Would you like to go shopping and maybe get a bite to eat?"

"I'd love too!" replied Jenna.

"We are leaving around four Ape." Bam told her.

"I'll have her back by then!"

Jenna was really excited about going shopping with Ape and getting to know her a little better.