Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

New York

Image

The drive to New York only took about two hours. Bam stopped at fast food restaurant so they could get something to eat. He finally pulled into the parking lot of a rather large and fancy looking hotel. Jenna had never stayed in a hotel this nice before. Bam checked in at the lobby then parked the Hummer in a safe place. He then took a smoke break as Jenna went to the room. She didn't mind Bam smoking. She had stopped smoking over five years ago and it was a rather hard habit to quit.

When she found the room number, she swiped the key and waited for the green light to come on. Once it did she puehd the door open. She stepped inside and her mouth literally fell to the floor. The room was a large suite that looked really fancy on the inside as it looked on the outside. The room contained a large jacuzzi tub located in the living room, the bedroom had a king sized bed with a balcony overlooking all of New York, the bathroom was large, there was a mini bar, a large tv in both the living room and bedroom, and a small kitchen. Bam came into the room to find Jenna unpacking. He softly wrapped his arms around her belly and began rubbing the baby making it kick.

"I love you!" he said as he kissed her cheek.

"I love you too. This room is amazing."

"It is! Ville and the guys are going to come pick us up in about an hour. You better be ready woman!"

She nodded then grabbed her bag and went into the large bathroom. She re-applied her makeup, fixed her hair, then put on her new outfit and boots. Her belly showed but she didn't care. She wanted the whole world to know that she was pregnant and happy about it. When she walked out of the bathroom, she found Bam spraying cologne on his body. He placed the Axe on the dresser then turned around to stare at Jenna. His eyes went wide.

"Ape bought you that?" he asked.

"Yep. Do you like it?"

"I love it! Do we have time to do a quickie?"

Jenna playfully shoved him which made Bam laugh. His phone then beeped; indicating that he had a text. He pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"They're here. Are you going to be alright?" he asked making sure that she would be able to handle the concert.

Jenna nodded. "I'll be fine babe."

"If you don't feel well let me know and we'll leave."

"We're not leaving!" she said.

Bam smiled then softly grabbed her hand. The two of them took the elevator then went into the lobby. Jenna stopped in her tracks when she saw Ville standing in the lobby waiting for them. He looked so damn sexy. He greeted Bam with a hug then smiled down at Jenna.

"It's nice to finally meet you Jenna!" Ville said in his deep yet sexy voice. "Bam has told me so much about you!"

"I hope good things!"

Ville chuckled. "Of course! Congratulations on the baby. It's all over the news. Oh and happy birthday!" Ville handed Jenna a black box.

She opened it up to see a heartagram necklace. She thanked him with a hug then put it on. She had always wanted one of these necklaces and now she finally had one.

"You'll get your present from me later!" Bam whispered in her ear.

She smiled then followd Ville outside where the tour bus was waiting. Bam greeted the other guys then introduced them to Jenna.

"So, if you have a boy you should name him Ville!" said Burton.

Jenna smiled. She had no idea what she would name her son or daughter. She always liked the name Bentley for a boy and Allison for a girl but she wanted to know the sex of the baby before her and Bam thought of any other names.

The bus took them all to the convention center and dropped them off in the back in case the fans that were early wouldn't swarm them all. The guys finished their sound check then hung out backstage with Jenna and Bam. Bam didn't feel the need to drink tonight. He wanted to enjoy the night with Jenna.