Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Birthday

Image

The HIM concert was by far the best concert Jenna has ever been too. She rocked out with Bam at her side and took a bunch of photos. When the show ended, the tour bus took them all to a local bar. jenna told Bam that he could get a few beers, but he didn't want too She got a diet coke and sat around talking with the guys. When Bam stood up to use the bathroom Ville slid into Bam's spot next to Jenna.

"He really does love you Jenna." he told her.

"And I love him too!"

Ville nodded. "Missy treated him like utter shit. That's why I didn't really hang out with Bam much when he was with her. He wasn't his fucn upbeat self. He was miserable and used alchohol to swallow his pain. You are by far a wonderful woman and I wish you Bam and the baby a long and happy life together."

Jenna smiled. "Thank you Ville. That means a lot."

Bam came back from the bathroom and sat down next to Jenna. Ville had moved back to his seat before Bam came back out.

"Damn, I can't take a piss in peace. This guy was trying to shake my hand while I was holding onto my dick."

Jenna softly chuckled. She was glad that she was bringing the old Bam back out. After they all talked for a bit the guys took Bam and Jenna back to the hotel. Jenna gasped when she saw roses scattered all over the bed and a present sitting on it.

"I really didn't know what to get you." he said while kissing her neck sending shivers all over her body.

"I'm not picky."

Jenna opened the present to find a beautiful bracelet. She thought it was a wonderful gift.

"Happy Birthday baby!" he softly gave her a kiss and soon the kiss turned into passionate romance.

Jenna had a wonderful time on her birthday. She couldn't wait to spend more with Bam.

-------------------------------------------

Three wonderful months had went by since Jenna's birthday. In July, Bam had a huge Fourth of July party at his house with tons of fireworkds. In August they had another checkup and their baby was growing and seemed to be very healthy. For Bam's birthday, Jenna surprised him with a party at the note. She had gotten him some clothes which he loved and cologne. That night she dressed up as a naughty pregnant nurse which of course Bam loved. Her belly was starting to get bigger. October soon came around the the premiere for Jackass 3D was only a day away. Ape, Phil, Novak, Ryan, and Angie his girlfriend all rode a private jet with jenna and Bam to LA.

Jenna hadn't found a dress in Pennsylvania for the premiere so she hoped she could find one in LA. When they got to the hotel and unpacked Jenna looked through a phone book and found some dress shops nearby. She wrote down the names and addresses then told Bam she would be back.

"No, you're not wondering around here alone. I'll go with you."

So Bam and Jenna took a taxi to the first dress shop. The woman was really nice and helped Jenna find a beautiful purple dress with matching shoes, and jewelry. It wasn't anything name brand that stars would wear but she didn't care.

"My daughter bought this dress for her prom and she loved it!"

"Thank you! I know I'll love it too!"

Bam bought the dress which made Jenna angry. She didn't like him spending his money on her. She had enough money and had saved a bunch of it for the dress. When they got the taxi she went ahead and thanked him.

"Thank you but I could've bought it myself."

"I wanted to buy it for you."

Jenna sighed. "Bam, I'm not that type of girl. You don't have to buy my love."

Bam frowned. "So, that's what you think I'm doing? Buying your love? I'm being nice to my girl Jenna." he said angrily.

She sighed once again. "I didn't mean to make you mad."

Bam shook his head. "You didn't make me mad. I want to buy you things. Now, if you steal my credit card like Missy did then we'd have a problem."

Jenna chuckled. "You don't have to worry about that."

Bam softly nibbled on her ear which made Jenna go crazy and he knew this. The taxi driver wasn't paying attention to them so Jenna began to seductively rub between his legs. Bam moaned into her ear which caused her to tingle all over.

"You better stop." he muttered.

"No" she replied as she began to kiss his neck.

The taxi driver finally made it to the hotel. Bam paid for the fare then got out and led Jenna inside. Once inside their hotel room, they began to make love. Jenna didn't know why but now that she was pregnant she began to get frisky all the time and of course, Bam didn't mind this.