Sequel: To Say I Love You
Status: in the process of re-writing

Tell Me When it's Time

I Need You Now

Billie's lips parted from mine, only to greet them more sloppily and passionate. My hands fumbled with the buttons of his shirt. Billie unexpectedly ended the kiss, but didn't look at me. I looked in the direction where he was looking, to find Joey was watching us.
"What the hell, Dad?" Joey asked. "Lillie just lost her boyfriend, supposedly the love of her life, and you're already making a move?"
I turned to face my brother, and away from Billie. His hands rested at my hips.
"What the hell's your problem?" Billie asked right back. "You could've just left."
"This is sick," Joey said. "You're her FATHER!"
"Joey...," my voice trailed off.
"Lillie, please tell me the truth," Joey said. "Do you have any feelings for him?"
I nodded as Billie kissed my cheek.
"Did you love Jimmy less than him?"
"No, Joey, I will always love Jimmy more than anyone else, anything else, until the day I fucking die!" I almost screamed. "Now piss off."
"Lillie, don't tell me...," Joey hesitated,"please don't tell me you're gonna sleep with him."
The blond bangs Joey had covered his eyes as he looked down at the floor. He met my eyes and I noticed they were watered. I then noticed a tear escape his eye.
"I will, eventually," I replied honestly. "All I know is that I need his company."
"Thanks for telling me the truth," Joey said, hugging me. Before he left, he planted a ling, genlte kiss on my forehead.
Billie's hand ran through my hair as I turned to face him. I knew that the instint I looked into his eyes, that he meant everything he said. He loved me more than anything, ans that he would sacrifice himself for me. I knew he was what I needed to heal the pain of losing my dearly beloved, Jimmy. Tears had formed in my eyes.
"What's wrong honey?" Billie worridly asked.
"Nothing," I replied, a tear escaping my eye. "I need you now, Billie. You're the only one who can save me from this hell."
Billie wiped a tear before he cradled my face for a kiss. His lips tasted of cigarettes and alchohol, but yet sweet at the same time. I started to fumble with the buttons of his shirt until the only thing that it covered was his arms and shoulders. My lips then parted from his.
"I need you now," I said, hugging myself into his chest.
Billie hugged me back, his bare chest warming my now shivering body.
"I know, honey. You'll always have me here for you," Billie said. I felt a tear land on the top of my head as his chin rested there. "And you'll always have me here to care for you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Need You Now- Lady Antebellum