Sequel: To Say I Love You
Status: in the process of re-writing

Tell Me When it's Time

How Many Ways To Say I Love You( Billie's POV)

I held Lillie close to me when they lowered Jimmy's casket into the ground. I would glance every so once in a while and saw tears flow down her cheeks every time. I handed her a rose to throw into the grave with him. As they closed over the casket, Lillie turned and started to cry into my chest. I tightly held her for comfort.
Soon, we all got into the black BMW and headed home.
Joey and Jake headed to their rooms to pack their stuff, though I didn't know why. Their mother told me she was going to be dead soon, if she wasn't already.
Lillie and I laid in my bed, still dressed. My hand stroked her hair as she laid on my chest, her fingers absently playing with the buttons of my shirt.
"Can we talk now, since we didn't last night?" Lillie asked, her fingers still playing with the buttons.
"Sure," I said. "Why don't you start?"
"Okay, let's start from when I told you I thought I was pregnant," Lillie said.
"Alright, um, you said you're anout a week late?" I asked.
Lillie nodded. "And I have no clue if who would be the father if I so happen to be pregnant."
"Well, there's no way in hell I could be the father because you and I only... y'know, yesterday," I replied. "Don't be a dumbass. Honey, if you so happen to be pregnant, then the baby would be Jimmy's."
"Okay, so we got that," Lillie said. "What do we talk about now?"
"I don't know," I replied.
"I think I know what you want to do now," Lillie said, sitting up.
She leaned above me and met my lips as her fingers fumbled with the buttons of my shirt. I smiled against her lips.
"You read my mind," I said, grinning from ear to ear.
"Don't I always?" Lillie asked, a small grin appearing on her face.
"Yeah," I admitted, my face heating up a little. Lillie then climbed off the bed. "Hey, where you going?"
"To go change," she replied. "I'll be back, don't get your panties in a bunch."
"Hey, I don't wear panties!" I shouted as she walked out the door giggling.
I couldn't help but know that she was doing this to keep busy. To keep her thoughts away from Jimmy.
********Lillie's POV*********
I looked through all my clothes and decided on a yellow tanktop and a pair of black booty shorts, and headed back to Billlie's room.
Billie had unbuttoned his shirt halfway, revealing his chest. I climbed onto to bed and sat on my knees as he did the same. His arms wrapped around my waist as he kissed down my neck, soon meeting my lips.
"You look astoundinly beautiful, baby," Billie said, taking my hand in his.
"Not as beautiful as you," I said, taking my hand from his and running my hands through his hair as he kissed my neck once again.
"You know that drives me crazy when you do that, Lillie," he said, kissing my cheek.
"And you know you love it," I said.
********Billie's POV********
I fiercly kissed Lillie with lots of passion as my hands slowly moved up her shirt, soon taking it off. She unbuttoned the rest of my shirt as our lips stayed locked. She pulled my hair harder with so much force and it drove me insane. I don't know why, but it turns me on everytime. I felt weakness as she kissed my neck. I slid my shirt to the floor and played with the hook of her bra as my other hand stroked the back of her head. I then climbed on top of her as I laid her against the bed.
"It really turns me on," I said breathlessly as I met her lips once more.
********30 minutes later, 10:15 pm*********
I panted as I looked at Lillie, who was lying on my chest and panting too as we had reached our climax.
"That was hot," I panted.
"Indeed it was," she said, meeting my lips for a kiss.
For some reason, I felt she was holding back the whole time. I cradled her face in my hand as I kissed her back.
"You alright?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine," Lillie replied, staring into my eyes.
"For some reason, I don't believe you," I stated as I stared back into her eyes.
"Well, I'm fine, Billie," Lillie said. I could sense unsureness in her voice.
"Okay, okay," I said. "I'm gonna go take a quick shower."
"Okay," Lillie said, meeting my lips for a few quick kisses.
I could still feel her holding back.
********10:45********
I got out of the shower and walked into my room to find Lillie already asleep. I smiled as I climbed back into the bed. I gave her a kiss on the top of her head.
"Sweet dreams, sweetheart," I whispered before I got comfortable and fell asleep myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Rules of Engagement theme song :)))))