The School Life is the MiRiKi Friends!

The Play Part 2

~Thursday~

“Time to start practice with when Belle meets the residence of the castle,” said Ms. Kobayashi. “Take over Mink.”

“Start when your ready Kisa,” Mink said reluctantly taking her place.

“Oh my what a cute little clock,” Kisa said bending over to look more closely at her classmate.

“What are you saying? I’m not cute!” he said back moving from his spot by the wall.

“Oh dear! You can talk!” Kisa exclaimed.

“Of course I can talk you silly girl!” he yelled.

“We all can in the enchanted castle,” Daisuke said standing up and walking over, “Ma cheri,” he said kissing her hand.

“ROAR!” the group heard Rin yell, coming towards them at full speed. She ran over to Daisuke and pushed him away. “What are you doing to MY Belle!” she yelled grabbing onto Kisa and squeezing her.

“Rin! What are you doing? You’re supposed to be backstage!” Mink yelled walking onto the stage, her hands on her hips.

“But I’m Beast! Lumire shouldn’t kiss Belle! Besides I think I need move dramatic scenes!” she complained.

“You’re dramatic enough as it is. Now stop it and let everyone practice!”

“Fine,” she slunk off backstage.

“Alright, alright! Back to your places people!” Mink barked beginning to enjoy the role of director.”

~Some Time before the Play~

“She has no right to refuse eating dinner with me!” Rin yelled, throwing herself down into the chair.

Mink slowly walked over saying her lines, “Bark, bark,” slowly she got down on her hands and knees and allowed Rin to put her feet on her back, as she wiggled her but once.

“That’s right your all my bitches!” Rin smiled looking around the room.

“Rin!” Ms. Kobayashi yelled.

“What?”

“Language!”

“Sorry, sorry. It was only a joke.”

“Last warning, then your out.”

“I promise, no more.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Not as long but more to come!
The next and last part is all about the day of the Play!
Hope you liked it so far!
~Kisa