‹ Prequel: Smashed Into Pieces
Status: Active

I'm Still Breathing

Baby, why're you always there for me, giving me the life of luxury?

Alex put his car in drive mode and drives away from the hospital. I look out of the window with a hand on my stomach. I've been in the hospital a week, 'Coz the doctors wasn't sure if I still was stressed out and would hurt the baby. But today they said I could take home. Alex has been there everyday when I woke up after sleep. Always telling me he loves me, I think he knows that it makes me happy when he say that.

We have decided that we're gonna keep out relationship a secret, 'Coz I dunno how everyone will take it. My teacher might send me home telling my parents, and the last thing I want is my parents to know. They're already so disappointed with me, my dad wanted to find the father, beat him up, then make him marry me. But I don't want to be married yet, I wanna wait till I'm older. Alex glance at me then hold his eyes on the road.

“are you ok?” he asks. I turn my head and looks at him. He looks extremely tired, probably from worrying for me, and be up so early and get home so late. He has such a big heart, it makes me love him more.

“I'm fine” I smiles slightly, he nods smiling to. I look out at the road seeing we're home soon. I look at Alex biting my lip slightly.

“what do you want?” I asks, he glance at me weirdly then holds his head back on the road.

“what?” he asks. I roll my eyes slightly.

“the baby, what do you want? A boy or a girl?” I asks him. He forms his moutn into an '0' then smiles slightly.

“I'm dunno, but I know no matter what I will always love it.” he tells. I smiles rubbing his hands there's closest to me as we drive into the drive way of his house. He parks shutting the engine, then looks at me.

“remember I love you 'kay?” he asks. I giggles nodding, he then smiles and leans in kissing me then gets out running over opening my door helping me out. I smiles then walks inside with the best feeling in my stomach ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments tell if you like (:

and oh! please go read my new story (:
especially if you like Elliot Minor (;
link; Tell Us When Ages Have Made A Difference

I love you all <'3 (: