Status: Complete, look for the sequel soon.

Find Your Twitching Hart in Vegas

Muddin'!

I woke up early this morning and had torn apart the hotel room trying to find Jessi. I even looked under the damn couch! I mean I looked EVERY WHERE! I hurried and called Jeremy and he was coming over so we could look around Vegas for her.

I sighed and thought about where she would have gone. I heard a knock on the door and opened it seeing Jeremy and some of the guys I had meant just this week. I lead them all in, not knowing I was being checked out as I walked away. “I haven’t seen her since I got home with you last night,” I said looking at Jeremy.

“Yeah, we’ll call around and see if anyone has seen her, and you, you might want to get dressed,” he said pointing out my attire.

I looked down at myself and saw I was still in short shorts, a tank top that showed my belly button do to it being pushed up around my stomach. I gasped and hurried into the bathroom to get ready for the day, while the guys made their phone calls.

I stepped out of the bathroom refreshed and Jeremy on the phone with someone. I grabbed my phone and texted Jessi again. It was like nine in the morning and it was early, but still I was worried! “Hey, I just got off the phone with Carey, he and her went out real late last night and instead of driving her all the way back into the city he just took her to his place. She’s sleeping now. We can meet up later he said,” Jeremy told me when he got of the phone.

“Oh thank god!” I said sighing. “She’s gonna get it when she gets home.”

So we all loaded up into the truck they showed up in. I finally realized who was all there. I turned and saw Todd Potter, Mike Mason, Brian Foster, and some guy that spoke mostly Japanese, I only caught his first name Taka. His last name was too hard for me to even comprehend. I had to ride bitch in the front seat next to Jeremy, oh well. We showed up at Carey’s and they all just walked in. I looked at Carey as he glared as we walk in and threw my hands up, “I just followed!”

“It’s okay, it’s normal for them,” he said smiling.

“Wait a minute,” I said walking over and flopped down in their laps. “This ain’t right! I can’t sit between you guys.”

I stood up and they just shrugged. “Seriously, why aren’t you choking him right now?” I asked confused.

“I realized he isn’t really an asshole,” Jessi said shrugging again.

“Wow, what happened to my best friend?” I asked touching her forehead. “Well you’re not burning up. So this is strange.”

“Nothings wrong with me,” she said smiling.

“Oh boy, I think maybe she’s starting to miss Iowa. The big city is getting to her,” I said looking at her.

“I do miss Iowa, but I do like the big city,” she said sighing.

“I knew it, you’re sucking up to him now because your wanting to go home sooner and don’t want him to think you’re a bitch,” I said thinking out loud mostly.

“No,” she states quickly.

“Okay then what?” I asked.

“I said it, he’s actually not an asshole. I realized that and thought I’d be nicer,” she said.

“Oh well alright then,” I said shrugging.

“Well if you girls miss Iowa so much why don’t you show us what you guys do in your spare time at home?” Mike Mason asked from his spot on the short couch.

“We could,” I said smiling.

“Alright, sounds fun,” Jessi said.

“Then let’s get going,” I said grinning ear to ear now.

“But I need to shower,” she said pouting.

I sighed, “alright, Carey take her back to the hotel and then call me when your done.”

“Alright, I can do that,” Carey said smiling and stood up.

I smiled and I lead the guys out. “Jeremy can I borrow the keys to your truck?” I asked batting my laces.

“Can you handle a truck?” he asked raising an eyebrow.

“Babe, I drive a Chevy Dually at home. I think I can handle your’s,” I said smiling.

“Alright, as long as you she stays in one piece,” he said handing me his keys.

“Oh God, your letting her drive?” Todd asked unsure.

“Get in the truck and buckle up,” I said smirking.

They all hurried in and buckled up. I smiled and looked over at Jeremy in the middle. “I meant what I said, buckle up,” I said looking up at him.

He nodded and buckled up and we drove off to the middle of no where and to a small ranch. “Welcome to Jones Ranch?” Brian Foster asked.

“Yeah my grand pappies farm, why else would we fly out to Vegas for summer. We do have family here,” I said smiling.

I parked and smiled at the little old lady walking out of the farm house. I stepped out and smiled, “G UNIT!”

“Aw, Aryn!” she said smiling and hugged me. “Where’s Jessi and who are all these nice looking gentlemen?”

“Grandma these boys wanted to see what we did in Iowa, so I thought we’d come out and see ya,” I said smiling.

“Your grand father’s out at the barn getting Betsy for a ride,” my grandma said.

“Thanks, are the quads still back there?” I asked.

“Yeah your grand father fixed the other three that were broken so they’re all up and running now,” she said smiling and walked up into the house. “Oh I hope you guys will be hungry for lunch because we’re having steaks,” she said smiling then disappearing into the house.

I smiled and them and climbed into the truck again. “The barns up a ways so unless your walking hope back in,” I said starting it up.

They all got in either in the back or in the cab. I drove up to the Barn and parked. “So when we’re in Iowa we usually tear up the yard on four wheelers or we ride the horses,” I said smiling and walking into the large barn. “In Iowa after it rains we take the trucks out into the fields and go mudding.”

They nodded, “so what would you guys like to do first?”

“I think we better ride quads, I don’t feel like having a raw ass by lunch time?” I heard Mike say.

I laughed and smiled, “well your lucky it rained over here last night so the track is a bit muddy.”

“Awesome,” they all said in some sort of way.

I lead them back and smiled at my grand father taking care of the horses and letting them out with his helper. I opened the shed part of the garage. “Here they are,” I said putting them out.

“I don’t have many helmets and I know you guys didn’t bring yours, but you guys will be okay,” I said smiling.

I slide mine on and heard my phone going off so I responded to Carey’s text, at the ranch. Jessi knows where it’s out.

The guys all got on one and drove them out. I grabbed a sled and pair of goggles and lead them over to the mud track and smiled. “Okay so who wants to ride first,” I said tying the sled to the back of my four wheeler.

“Hell I’ll go first!” Mike said and handed him the goggles.

“Hang on tight,” I said starting the four wheeler then taking off when he gave my a thumbs up.

I looked back and smiled as the other guys sat and watched till I heard Jessi yell, “you started the fun with out me!”

I laughed and spun around sending Mike rolling. The guys all laughed and as he threw his thumb up in the air. I parked by them after picking him up. “Alright maybe you should use my helmet,” I said pulling it off and handing it to who ever wanted to go next. Carey said he wanted to so I let Jessi take him out. My legs were covered in mud up to my knees and I had splatters up my arms. I walked over and went to hug Jeremy who wore a white shirt. “Ah, hell no!” he said backing up.

“If you don’t want that precious white tee to get dirty you might want to take it off,” I said smirking.

He sighed pulling the hat off then tossing his shirt off and on the white fence. With that I charged and attacked him. “Oh fuck!” he said falling into the mud.

I laughed and smiled, “you know you like to get down and dirty in the mud.”

I stood up and let him stand. He took a wade of mud and threw it at me. It smacked me right in the boob. Oh no he didn’t! I reached down and grabbed a huge piece and threw it at him. I ran away once it smacked him in the cheek. I was tripped into the mud and someone fall on top of me. “OW get off me!” I yelled wiping my mud covered face.

I felt the weight come off me and rolled over and saw that it was Jeremy and saw Todd laughing. I swung around kicking his legs out from under him causing him to fall into the mud. “Whose laughing now, bitch?” I asked smirking.

“Oh she got you!” Mike said who was already covered in mud.

I stood and looked at the two not covered in mud, Taka and Brian. “How are you not covered in mud?” I asked putting my hands on my hips.

The next thing I felt was a mud glob fly by me and smack Taka in the face and he start screaming some sort of Japanese that caused me to fall to the ground laughing. Soon it was an all out mud fight till we heard the bell up at the house signaling lunch. I smiled and slide onto the four wheeler and everyone slide on theirs. I felt someone’s arm slither around my waist. I turned my head and saw Jeremy. “Hope you don’t mind me riding back with you. Everyone took one and it looks like Carey and Jessi sharing one,” he said smiling.

I nodded and we headed up to the house. I parked and looked at them, “stripe down boys and hose off.”

“While we eat you guys we can wash off your clothes,” I said smiling.

“But that means we’d be in our boxers?” they all asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah,” I said and hosed off and pulled my beater off and jeans. Stripping down to my bra and boxer underwear.

The guys stood there with they’re mouths ajar. “Boys you act like you’ve never seen a girl in her underwear before,” I said rolling my eyes and spraying down the boys with the house causing them gasp at the cold impact.

Soon they were hosed off and we walked into house in our underwear. I threw the boys clothes into the washer. I tossed them all towels and slide on one of my grandpa’s button up flannel shirts. “I’m not going to lie, but this feels awkward,” I heard someone say behind me.

I turned and saw just Jeremy standing there and laughed, “hun you just had to wear a tight pair of boxers didn’t you?”

“Ethika and balls deep are all I wear,” he said. “But no seriously, were meeting your grandparents in boxers, it’s awkward.”

“It’s fine,” I said smiling up at him. “They don’t care.”

“Come on the rest went into the kitchen,” he said grabbing my hand. “Lead the way darling.”

I smiled and pulled him out into the kitchen. We grabbed plates and gathered around the large kitchen table with everyone. We all mingled lightly with my grandparents. I looked up at Jeremy and saw him carrying on a conversation with my grandpa and it made me smile. I stood up and excused myself and went to check on the boys clothes. I threw them into the dryer then threw the guys that had light shirts into the washer. I had just closed the dryer when I felt a pair of arms slither around my waist. I froze slightly and looked over and saw Jeremy and relaxed. “Don’t scare me like that,” I said but smiled.

“I’m sorry,” he said and pushed the bangs out of my eyes. “You are so beautiful you know that?” he asked softly.

I smiled and blushed, “thanks.”

“Your welcome,” he said and leaned his head down to my level and kissed me softly. I smiled and kissed him back. “I’ve been dying to do that to you all day after I left you last night,” he said smiling at me.

“Aw,” I said and smiled.

“So I was thinking,” he said softly with his arms still wrapped around me.

“What about?” I asked turning in his arms and looking up at him.

“I’d like to take you out on an actual date,” he said.

“I think, I might like that,” I nodded up at him.

“Alright tomorrow, lunch?” he asked smiling.

“Sounds great,” I said and nodded.

“Good,” he said then kissed my forehead.

We both walked out and into the kitchen with the rest of the group and mingled. Once the boys clothes were clean they slide them on then we some of the guys wanted to go back. So it left Jeremy, Carey, Jessi and I at the ranch. We were trying to convince the boys to go out on a horse back ride. Eventually it worked and the guys went with us. It was actually fun. The boys were gonna be complaining about chapped asses and legs tomorrow. Oh well!
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING!

Comments?

Outfits